popober

Jun 9, 2017
hilarious and good game, but too much sharing for my taste I'm with Joey on this one.
I would usually be in complete and total agreement, and it would've been one of my few gripes with the game, but Kirk is just fucking hilarious I didn't even mind. I actually quite like his appearances, and I feel like he's really my buddy.

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
i have a question after i finish the foursome in Lucy house and i go to Milena house she say no more sex i mean i know you can get more but i dont know if i have to choose Milena wen the ask for who you choose cuz i cant go to Milena house after that i need to wait some days or what help

Last edited:

Robert

Aug 5, 2016
i have a question after i finish the foursome in Lucy house and i go to Milena house she say no more sex i mean i know you can get more but i dont know if i have to choose Milena wen the ask for who you choose cuz i cant go to Milena house after that i need to wait some days or what help
Yeah, you have to choose Milena over Lucy. Do not worry, if you choose Milena you won´t lock the foursome or any Lucy´s content.

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
Yeah, you have to choose Milena over Lucy. Do not worry, if you choose Milena you won´t lock the foursome or any Lucy´s content.
welp rip for me i have to start a new game XD ty for the help bro and btw any other thing that i need to know XD?

Last edited:

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
welp rip for me i have to start a new game XD ty for the help bro and btw any other thing that i need to know XD?
Ya and pretty sure later you can bang Milena's hot as fuck mom and have a threesome as well.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
So after coming back to the game and continuing the beach trip with the sister, I'm kinda irked now that I had to share her with Bill. 500 is chump change now or I would've preferred just kicking him off. Ugh...

Still a pretty good game otherwise.

_____
...aaand it won't be just one time? Please tell me I can get the chance to kill Bill in future versions.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
I'm going to change that line of Milena, because even after she says she's not having sex anymore, you can have sex with her in the school bathroom, for example (if the player has not done that event).

So after coming back to the game and continuing the beach trip with the sister, I'm kinda irked now that I had to share her with Bill. 500 is chump change now or I would've preferred just kicking him off. Ugh...

Still a pretty good game otherwise.

_____
...aaand it won't be just one time? Please tell me I can get the chance to kill Bill in future versions.
Lol! Since a lot of people are complaining about these parts of sharing the girls, I'm going to start editing these old events giving the player the opportunity to send the other guys away. My initial intention was always to give this type of option to the player, but this ends up giving twice as much work in each scene. For example, on the beach, the player could choose to pay Bill what he owes for the smartphone that Alex throw on the toilet bowl, or use Lara as payment. I'll add this option now and putting a low price for the player does not feel obliged to offer the girl (as in that event of Lisa, which will also make it cheaper for those who do not want to use the girl as payment).

Reactions: Flanex

popober

Jun 9, 2017
I'm going to change that line of Milena, because even after she says she's not having sex anymore, you can have sex with her in the school bathroom, for example (if the player has not done that event).

Lol! Since a lot of people are complaining about these parts of sharing the girls, I'm going to start editing these old events giving the player the opportunity to send the other guys away. My initial intention was always to give this type of option to the player, but this ends up giving twice as much work in each scene. For example, on the beach, the player could choose to pay Bill what he owes for the smartphone that Alex throw on the toilet bowl, or use Lara as payment. I'll add this option now and putting a low price for the player does not feel obliged to offer the girl (as in that event of Lisa, which will also make it cheaper for those who do not want to use the girl as payment).
Haha, yeah I figured it took more work which is why it wasn't in yet; the choice in Lisa's event with supposedlyubergay storeguy also made me think the option still has the possibility of expanding. But I'd say to go at your own pace as trying to acquiesce to random whims could be hectic. I really enjoyed this supposed "demo" that has an incredible amount of content. I also really like the humorous writing; even the off grammar just adds more charm.

Reactions: TK8000

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
HOLY SHIT TK you are only making 100 some dollars a month...... That is fucked dude you should be making a TON of money your game is good and even in a early state has TRUCK loads of content I really do wish you were making more bank my dude.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
HOLY SHIT TK you are only making 100 some dollars a month...... That is fucked dude you should be making a TON of money your game is good and even in a early state has TRUCK loads of content I really do wish you were making more bank my dude.
Yeah, but that's okay. I should spend more time publicizing the game, but I'd rather create content for it for now. This thread, for example, was not even created by me lol. In the first version I had forgotten to put the patreon link as well. But I prefer to make a decent game with a lot of content before and, if by chance the game makes money, better.

Haha, yeah I figured it took more work which is why it wasn't in yet; the choice in Lisa's event with supposedlyubergay storeguy also made me think the option still has the possibility of expanding. But I'd say to go at your own pace as trying to acquiesce to random whims could be hectic. I really enjoyed this supposed "demo" that has an incredible amount of content. I also really like the humorous writing; even the off grammar just adds more charm.
As I finished the event I was doing for Kyra, I already started to put the option to send Bill go fuck himself, so Alex fucks Lara alone on the beach:

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Yeah, but that's okay. I should spend more time publicizing the game, but I'd rather create content for it for now. This thread, for example, was not even created by me lol. In the first version I had forgotten to put the patreon link as well. But I prefer to make a decent game with a lot of content before and, if by chance the game makes money, better.

As I finished the event I was doing for Kyra, I already started to put the option to send Bill go fuck himself, so Alex fucks Lara alone on the beach:

Fuckin future dev's take a look at what this man has said THIS RIGHT HERE is how you get backers and a following

TK you do the hentai gods work

JeanPaul

Jun 18, 2017
There will be more events with Barbara (the girl, who plays pool the first time the first date with AYA) ?

If possible add more events with Thays, the maid who appears on the sister's second visit.
And also Anastacia, the chubby girl who is next to door in the school on first day.

Last edited:
Reactions: jlkawaii

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
what happened to lucy and her mom and teacher and most the girls lol?seems i cant find them no more.mom tell alex stick around for lucy yet neither of them around.i want mileena back as well already did her in bathroom before she tell me no more sex.want to get the little maria rose looking chick as well but dont think im done yet.on day 30 in the endless option.as well think seaside has bug?says do you want to spend day there but no option to do so

Last edited:

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
There will be more events with Barbara (the girl, who plays pool the first time the first date with AYA) ?

If possible add more events with Thays, the maid who appears on the sister's second visit.
And also Anastacia, the chubby girl who is next to door in the school on first day.
Yes, there will be more events with Barbara. It will also be possible to call the maid over the phone (I'll try to put that already in 0.3). Anastacia will have all the events like the other girls, but I have a lot to do before that, so it will be a while before she gets available.

what happened to lucy and her mom and teacher and most the girls lol?seems i cant find them no more.mom tell alex stick around for lucy yet neither of them around.i want mileena back as well already did her in bathroom before she tell me no more sex.want to get the little maria rose looking chick as well but dont think im done yet.on day 30 in the endless option.as well think seaside has bug?says do you want to spend day there but no option to do so
It's that you've done all Lucy's main events, so she does not show up any more, but you can see her ending scene. What I intend to do (for future versions) is to make the girl always available after the player has made all her events. The player can then fuck the girl as many times as he wants (obviously it will be a simple scene, just to not give the impression that the girl disappeared).

In addition, the girls will appear again in several scenes besides the main events (for example, I already did one where Alex takes Aya to Lucy's house, will be available in the next version).

Milena will have a few more events and an end just for her in the next version.

It is not possible to go to the Seaside Club in the current version, but I have already done the event where the player meet Saori again (girl who works there).

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Its possible a threesome event with Aya, the player and her father?
Of course, but this type of event creates rejection on the part of the players, so I'm thinking how to find a balance.

I have not played many Dating Sims in life so I do not know how guys circumvent these problems. Are the games only focused on a few fetishes? Or do they put everything that is kind of fetish and give the player the option to avoid them or seek them according to their taste?

If anyone can give me tips on this, I appreciate it.

4.20 star(s) 157 Votes