jlkawaii

May 29, 2017
in general, that's more bad end like.
but the MC is a lucky goofy about the sex, so ...

personally, i don't like my MC share the girls so i'd like the possibility to prevent it and not only stop it.my two cents ;)

Casper

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Of course, but this type of event creates rejection on the part of the players, so I'm thinking how to find a balance.

I have not played many Dating Sims in life so I do not know how guys circumvent these problems. Are the games only focused on a few fetishes? Or do they put everything that is kind of fetish and give the player the option to avoid them or seek them according to their taste?

If anyone can give me tips on this, I appreciate it.
If you chose to go the throw every fetish in the game route, not only must the scenes be avoidable, they must be foreshadowed so people don't trigger them inadvertently. Not only will there be something for everybody to look for, there will be something for everybody to avoid according to their tastes. It can easily backfire as player are triggered by their squicks.

Reactions: danny19

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
If you chose to go the throw every fetish in the game route, not only must the scenes be avoidable, they must be foreshadowed so people don't trigger them inadvertently. Not only will there be something for everybody to look for, there will be something for everybody to avoid according to their tastes. It can easily backfire as player are triggered by their squicks.
on that note im an a-b cupper fan and smaller bodies even on milfs.i dont like big women .you have a nice game going here in my eyes.another corruption game has all big women i quit it immediately .so thanks

Reactions: jlkawaii

jlkawaii

May 29, 2017
on that note im an a-b cupper fan and smaller bodies even on milfs.i dont like big women .you have a nice game going here in my eyes.another corruption game has all big women i quit it immediately .so thanks
i agree with you, not on the a-b cupper fan but, on the diversity side. that's add to the fun!

Reactions: danny19

JeanPaul

Jun 18, 2017
Of course, but this type of event creates rejection on the part of the players, so I'm thinking how to find a balance.
I really dont understand this, some others games like dating my daughter has scenes F/D why in this game people will reject Aya and her father??

Dang Jean, never imagined that, you are a kinky one
WOW... Do you know me? I SAY this because of "never imagined that".

jlkawaii

May 29, 2017
I really dont understand this, some others games like dating my daughter has scenes F/D why in this game people will reject Aya and her father??
because the mc isn't the same : when you're playing the father, you don't want another one to 'sample' your daughter. Here, you don't obligatory want to share your girl with her father (or other one)... (for more deep explanation, look for NTR / CHEATING tags for manga/games/novels)

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
I really like your work!!!!!! I can't wait for next update. For the fetish things... I think everybody has his taste... I think just a "skin scene" will be ok.

paladin07

May 28, 2017
I really like your work!!!!!! I can't wait for next update. For the fetish things... I think everybody has his taste... I think just a "skin scene" will be ok.
The game dropped as a .1 with a TON of content. There will be more to this update than just a skin scene or two.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
The game dropped as a .1 with a TON of content. There will be more to this update than just a skin scene or two.

The funny thing is mousey geeky girls irl are usually freaks in the sheets were a lot of those provocative hot chicks are not they act the part to get free shit but actually try and do anything and they are awful can't suck dick are motionless corpses in bed other shit like that.

Stem

Apr 5, 2017
Old Bonus Scene

Unpack and play ( not in a folder with a game ).

Reactions: Vibescu

popober

Jun 9, 2017

Perhaps this can be downloaded and uploaded to Mega or someplace by a Mod @muttdoggy (maybe)?
Hope this can also help pave the way for a way to relive the scenes ingame. Trying to replay the whole game from scratch is a tad too long.

4.20 star(s) 157 Votes