Unity Some Heroines Climb Up a Tower to Ask God Why the Game Has a Name That's So Long [v2.40] [Sinful Salad Games]

4.50 star(s) 40 Votes

Trongle

Artist, writer, game designer.
Game Developer
Jun 16, 2018
I don't know why you're getting a facepalm react, two of the downloads I tried were listed as virus threats on a "SEVERE" Scale and indicated there was a trojan in the file.

DETECTED: Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml
Probably Because it’s a comment that has been addressed a dozen times already. It’s a false positive.

tetrayrok

Apr 2, 2021
Probably Because it’s a comment that has been addressed a dozen times already. It’s a false positive.
Suggestion here: Maybe it'll be better if you guys implemented some type of bonus stat currency or system to give incentive to grind the loop to make the characters stronger for the next run. Most roguelikes will have some form of currency to reward the amount of loops you do.

Reactions: m8ruchan

CardinalRed

Amazing Dev
Game Developer
Sep 8, 2021
Suggestion here: Maybe it'll be better if you guys implemented some type of bonus stat currency or system to give incentive to grind the loop to make the characters stronger for the next run. Most roguelikes will have some form of currency to reward the amount of loops you do.
There's already a currency like that in the game

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
I don't know why you're getting a facepalm react, two of the downloads I tried were listed as virus threats on a "SEVERE" Scale and indicated there was a trojan in the file.

Wacatac.B is like Lupus. It's never Wacatac.B. The rule that scans for it is notorious for false positives.

Tenty

Dec 29, 2018
Just tried it out, wow what a promising demo!

I really like the colourful artstyle, the music fits really well and the base gameplay loop is really fun, I loved experimenting with the different combinations of abilities between the heroines. Also the writing is very funny and lighthearted, it's very charming.
I see a lot of complaints about the difficulty and the implementation of the sexual content, but this is expected in a demo. The foundation is solid and one can see all the passion that went into it so far. I am also sure that the game will become much more complex, fun and strategic once there are more floors, enemies, events, items and you can actually build synergies and specialize your team.

I have a question for the dev team:
-You have a tier on Patreon that says
"Along with everything from previous tiers, you get to be drawn as an NPC in the game (contact us first, rules apply).
One time payment."
Can you elaborate on what you mean by one time payment? Does that mean you can cancel after one month and retain the benefits of the previous tiers too, or does it only concern the "drawn as an NPC" part?
Would be very grateful for a clarification, sorry for being to dumb to understand words.

I wish you a lot of success with this project, I can't wait for future updates <3

Trongle

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2018
I have a question for the dev team:
-You have a tier on Patreon that says
"Along with everything from previous tiers, you get to be drawn as an NPC in the game (contact us first, rules apply).
One time payment."
Can you elaborate on what you mean by one time payment? Does that mean you can cancel after one month and retain the benefits of the previous tiers too, or does it only concern the "drawn as an NPC" part?
Would be very grateful for a clarification, sorry for being to dumb to understand words.
Oh yeah, we should probably write that better.
It only concerns the drawn as an NPC part, yeah. As far as I know there's no way to do it any other way anyways.
It's also supposed to mean people can only buy it once. I just want to make one NPC per person who buys it.
I'll go in and edit that to read better.

Reactions: Tenty

Oppai_King

Jan 26, 2018
Can someone explain to me how the girls get captured? All enemies were in the green zone and every girl had 80 armor and about 80 S resistance but they got captured anyway by default mobs? Also how does the skill shop work or is that bugged for the time being? I spend my coins on the abilities I never see and after my party gets wiped it asks me to buy it again. Im having fun with the game and it has a lot of potential but some systems need to be explained a little more and obviously the difficulty is a little much currently. Overall good stuff and I'm excited to see where this goes

Reactions: MayorD

tontoman

May 4, 2017

Because it's a kneejerk reaction and not thinking. You've got 12 pages of posts, so you can imagine the amount of downloads. Has there been any talk about it, was there a search done on the thread? Something that could be done faster than posting.

So the facepalm is not about the fact they got a false positive. But the fact they didn't spend 5 seconds doing a tiny bit of research before.

Forums and the internet respond much better to someone who's spent a bit of time self educating.

Trongle

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2018
Can someone explain to me how the girls get captured? All enemies were in the green zone and every girl had 80 armor and about 80 S resistance but they got captured anyway by default mobs? Also how does the skill shop work or is that bugged for the time being? I spend my coins on the abilities I never see and after my party gets wiped it asks me to buy it again. Im having fun with the game and it has a lot of potential but some systems need to be explained a little more and obviously the difficulty is a little much currently. Overall good stuff and I'm excited to see where this goes
You ran out of stamina, lol. Don't do that.

Reactions: Oppai_King

bethrezen0

Jan 27, 2022
Girls get captured when they run out of stamina, so you have to manage their stamina to avoid that. I honestly don't even know what armor is for other than girl's sprites change to being nude when armor reaches 0.
Buying skills works, at least for me, skills you can get in the beginning are random, so you just had a bad luck i guess.
But it is bugged. Shop tries to sell you skills you already bought, i saw that myself too.

tempboi7

Aug 2, 2020
Oh yeah, we should probably write that better.
It only concerns the drawn as an NPC part, yeah. As far as I know there's no way to do it any other way anyways.
It's also supposed to mean people can only buy it once. I just want to make one NPC per person who buys it.
I'll go in and edit that to read better.
Awesome. I would love to do a 1 time payment for a NPC. do we have control over their details and it is something we can talk about ahead of time?

Reactions: Tenty
May 8, 2017
Tried my dangdest ta get the knight into bondage clothes only to have a slime eat the outfit xP
YOU RUINED THE ENTIRE OPERATION, SLIME!!!

Also (I did not dig very deep in the thread but) I've had multiple instances where the game soft locks;
once when I hit a game over and it stuck on the chose a fighter and failed to wipe to GO screen,
twice when I went to select a normal attack and for whatever reason it just locked me in, unable to select an enemy nor go back. If I sporadically remember any further detail or run into this again I'll post more details >_> sorry I can't rememeber more atm...

Also also, the voodoo dolls sadly end their own GO picture on the heroine they KOed, instead continuing to attack them which reverts the GO pic back to generic nekky pic. less game breaky but I like the sexy bone body paint almost as much as the bondage.

Also also also, great demo! I've already played it too much.

Trongle

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2018
Awesome. I would love to do a 1 time payment for a NPC. do we have control over their details and it is something we can talk about ahead of time?
Yeah you would have control as long as it remains inside of my guidelines. Dm me on discord to discuss it.

Deleted member 4238737

Oct 8, 2021
Critic options here: Improve the UI, I end up missclicking due to the arrow not lining up. Ninja scythe makes it annoying, gotta aim up to click on anything.

Fix the animations, the tits are dislocated.

Add more scenes, or like chats and trading shreks for stuff. (Like peglin but not with you known shreks, but in this with shreks?)

Improve the gameplay, make it feel more immersive. I am just waiting, and you know, not much is happening. Feels slow at moments, and fast. Also don’t get the swarms.

6.5/10 love the art, but needs fixes.

Gesellschaft

May 31, 2018
Great demo, love the art, gameplay, and overall execution.

Would love to see alternate outfits that can be unlocked (got the bondage outfit once but you cant start a run with it). Does the artist have a twitter/pixiv/etc?

Trongle

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2018
Great demo, love the art, gameplay, and overall execution.

Would love to see alternate outfits that can be unlocked (got the bondage outfit once but you cant start a run with it). Does the artist have a twitter/pixiv/etc?
Nope, haha. Besides one commission i did, the only erotic art I have ever drawn is the art in this game. I'm quite new to this genre, I am just a very fast learner at art now.

4.50 star(s) 40 Votes