Unity Some Heroines Climb Up a Tower to Ask God Why the Game Has a Name That's So Long [v2.42] [Sinful Salad Games]

4.40 star(s) 44 Votes

justanything

Mar 20, 2020
I'm kinda amazed. Not just by the Demo of the game but also by you actively answering a whole lot of questions here! There are sure quite some things to improve but imo like everything is said by now, so i'll save it.
Gladly support it and excited for updates, keep up the great work:giggle:
PS: love the self-conscious humor and the artwork!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trongle

YaboiLol

Jan 3, 2018
i'd just like to note, at the time of writing i was enjoying the 1.69 demo, with that in mind, even in this unfinished state, i think this game is simply amazing, i think the writing is great, i love the artstyle, i love the story, the only things that i Personally dislike are, one the combat at the moment is very slow, and unless you get AOE abilities youre kinda fuuuucked, and the third introdouced MC (the dog playable character) mainly because i just don't roll that way, but the ninja and the sword girl have easily kept me invested. Can't wait for the full game, amazing work so far

Creamual

Jan 22, 2023
This is the first time I've commented on a game here, but it deserves it. I like what this game is going for a lot

• Red Heart

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
The update certainly makes sex scenes way more frequent and relevant, good work! Although I do think there's a bit of a potential issue. I noticed that if I'm unlucky all three heroines will be brought down to low sexual resistance, only to then all get disabled within a turn or two, which feels kind of unfair due to how random it is. Especially if an enemy grabs my archer which happens to be in the green zone, making me completely reliant on skills in order to deal with it swiftly which isn't always the case.

I don't have a solution for the random triple KO aspect of it other than giving back resistance regeneration (albeit at a much slower rate than initially), but maybe instead of locking down indefinitely a girl getting sexed until the offending enemy is dealt with, maybe make it instead last a few turns? Of course it should still be more attractive to try and free her yourself, but you could do that by making it last a long time (5 turns or so?) or even give the buff only if you free her.

Also worth to note the skills using sexual resistance as a resource are also suddenly very unappealing now that it doesn't recover at all, might be worth changing the cost or making them more powerful.

It could even open up the possibility of adding art for cumshots, if that is a thing you are inclined to work on. I do personally feel like it's missing from the game at the moment, at any rate. Either way, nice update :)

FryFish

Sep 13, 2022
A bug I found in the new 1.81 demo - the dialogue option "Sownie the witch?" appears when talking to the dragon lady in the skill shop. I had spoken to the item shop lady just before and exhausted her talk options but not sure if that is necessary to make the bug appear.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SomeHeroinesClimbUpATowerToAskGodWhyTheGameHasANameThatsSoLong-1.81Demo
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
The updated demo is fucking PRIME. A bit more balanced imo and there's now a strategy behind timing sexual encounters.

• Red Heart

Trongle

Artist, writer, game designer.
Game Developer
Jun 16, 2018
The updated demo is fucking PRIME. A bit more balanced imo and there's now a strategy behind timing sexual encounters.
Ayy that's what I was hoping for!
Simultaneously makes the game harder AND easier once you know how to capitalize on the mechanics.

Reactions: James Eveleth

XxEdgy_NamexX

Aug 7, 2018
Running through the new demo, it definitely feels a lot better already. Haven't done many runs yet, but I did run into a problem. Luckily it's not a softlock or anything, just some special abilities that move enemies do so at a glacial pace. Now, this isn't much of a problem when using something like the tripwires - they only move two spaces. No big deal.

The problem is when using the chain grapple (and presumably similar skills) to drag enemies into the red zone. If, like me, you use this skill to kill tough enemies in one turn you'll be dragging something from the farthest green zone to the closest red zone and at the pace it moves enemies it'll take a good 15 seconds. I timed it. An enemy will move, stay in place for 3 seconds, then move again. That pace is torture for a skill you use frequently.

Other than that, solid demo so far. Hoping to see what new content you add in the future.

Reactions: James Eveleth

Sadie227

May 11, 2022
Running through the new demo, it definitely feels a lot better already. Haven't done many runs yet, but I did run into a problem. Luckily it's not a softlock or anything, just some special abilities that move enemies do so at a glacial pace. Now, this isn't much of a problem when using something like the tripwires - they only move two spaces. No big deal.

The problem is when using the chain grapple (and presumably similar skills) to drag enemies into the red zone. If, like me, you use this skill to kill tough enemies in one turn you'll be dragging something from the farthest green zone to the closest red zone and at the pace it moves enemies it'll take a good 15 seconds. I timed it. An enemy will move, stay in place for 3 seconds, then move again. That pace is torture for a skill you use frequently.

Other than that, solid demo so far. Hoping to see what new content you add in the future.
I think the speed they move at is tied to how long you set the cut-ins to show for, which I'm hoping isn't intended lol. I noticed that they started moving faster again (though not as fast as the previous version) when I turned the cut-in display down to the minimum setting

Trongle

Artist, writer, game designer.
Game Developer
Jun 16, 2018
Please make this game easier i can't progress passed the first level
1687919068766.png
Sorry, fam. Not adding in any difficulty options until much further in development.

For now some tips.
1. Keep enemies out of the zones of their color.
2. Many skills can deal full damage outside of the Heroine's zone, so pay attention to that.
3. If a Heroine starts having sex, kill the demon and you'll get a neat attack buff, don't waste it.

hiderlink20

Jun 13, 2020
Hey. I encountered a SoftLock bug where all three of the girls got raped during the boss fight against brad but instead of a game over, its stuck on my turn and I can't do anything. The archer's portrait hasn't changed to show her getting raped by brad. Just thought I'd tell you about this bug. Screenshot (237).png

4.40 star(s) 44 Votes