Unity Some Heroines Climb Up a Tower to Ask God Why the Game Has a Name That's So Long [v2.42] [Sinful Salad Games]

4.40 star(s) 42 Votes

MrCharismo

Feb 28, 2023
What are you two talking about? We’ve been adding balances that make the game easier and reduce RNG every almost every update and fix.
These are all changes from how it used to be in the first demo:
You can buy S.L.A.V.E tickets to revive heroines on the go.
After having sex, the heroines get double damage.
Swordswoman pushing 2 spaces.
Player can pick which stats to boost instead of random booster.
Player can equip spells (one of which stops the enemies from spawning)
Less enemies will spawn in when there are bosses on the field.
Punching glove, magic whip and magic arrow all do 20 damage instead of 10-15.
You can crash enemies into each other to deal bonus damage.
Wide slash has been buffed so the player has more range.

The game is getting easier.

The point of this new update was to prioritize getting most of the level two enemies into the game, so of course that’s going to throw the balance off a bit. If you look at our roadmap the next two updates are going to focus a lot more on adding new tools and stuff for the player to fight back with.
There’s only been like 2 content updates so far and each one has added and changed a whole lot, complain about the difficulty all you want, but don’t pretend we’re not making improvements to it.
This should go without saying, but balance is going to teeter around until development is completed. Mechanics still have yet to be introduced both on what enemies can do and what the player can do, and with roguelikes everything feeds back into each other, so yeah when new stuff drops, it’s gonna be a bumpy ride, but we’ll smooth out the bumps as we move forward (like we’ve been doing the whole time).

You apparently can't read. I never mentioned anything about the difficulty. I found the actual difficulty of the game fine. But I was really talking about it being rng based. The points you made just sounds like cope, because I literally played this the other day. There are some runs where you don't get the right heroine skills from the start, and a lot of times you DO have to restart to reroll your skills, that's if you plan on actually wanting to beat that run. And mentioning items don't even count, because you can only get those from shops during the gameplay.

Because sometimes you don't get good crowd control skills. Like, you cant tell me Ninja's bullshit saitama move where she dodges attacks is just as good as her chain pull. Because during each run, you'll need cc just do keep everything under control. There will be like 6 of those blue fuckers coming in, and using just the heroines' default attacks won't cut it. Again, i understand that you just use each hero to chip away at them, but that makes it unfun, and a slog. You're just spamming clicks at that point, with no kinds of sexy action happening or nothing at all.

This game isn't even halfway done yet, and people have already made mods so they can get to the good parts. Now, idk if that's over the "difficulty" or they just don't like the gameplay, but that should tell you something.

Any who, I'm not gonna keep piecing back in, I was just throwing my two cents one last time. Hope it all works out for you in the long run, peace ✌

Last edited:

Yourmomu

Mar 15, 2021
This game is either obnoxiously difficult or I have a big skill issue. I cant seem to be getting the ninja girl to do enough damage to enemies, which is unfortuante because that's where the mages live and block all the enemies from the back from moving into their dedicated kill zones, and there's not a lot of skills or items that i've found that really do it. So my best strategy is to max out the archer and hope she crits everything while using swordsman for clean up.

Yourmomu

Mar 15, 2021
Also, does the gallery come completed each save, or does it reset to a certain level? For example I havent ever recovered a girl from the slaver but the slave outfits are in the gallery. However I only have one instance of a girl being transformed by the doll, and then one girl being transformed into a mushroom. Are there scenes for every girl to be potentially transformed this way?

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
Hey, we're planning on adding some new map events in the next update. (I have a few ideas but i want more)
If you have any good ideas for one, feel free to DM it to me or respond to this comment.
Thanks!
  • Maybe something like getting a fourth companion, I'm not so sure how strict you guys are on having only 3 party members at a time, but I think being able to open the party up to more individuals, up to 5 total members wouldn't be so bad (you could balance it by having every extra member past the third add to the difficulty of the game, such as by adding another row and more enemies for each one).
    • Could be something like you hire a mercenary to follow and help your group (they leave after X amount of time/distance, possibly depending on how much they're payed). (This could be a way to get characters from other series in as a reference/easter egg)
    • A animal companion, such as a dog that can provide some type of perk, other species of animals could provide other perks?
    • Female boss/notable enemies can be made into actual full fledged members of the group, Goku converts his enemies all the time, why can't Swordswoman?
  • Running into the shop lady that stays at the entrance.
  • Falling into a hole and getting into a cave biome (or abandoned mine or underground crypt and possibly others), you'd fall in walk however far the biome is and then pop out at the equivalent distance on the surface. Could have custom enemies and possibly custom NPCs such as a miner and so on, after falling into the first hole the party can get the option to just jump in whenever they see one or just continue on the surface.

Reactions: Trongle

dragonsix6969

Apr 26, 2019
  • Maybe something like getting a fourth companion, I'm not so sure how strict you guys are on having only 3 party members at a time, but I think being able to open the party up to more individuals, up to 5 total members wouldn't be so bad (you could balance it by having every extra member past the third add to the difficulty of the game, such as by adding another row and more enemies for each one).
hm, that lizard girl samurai from dojo? would be nice.

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado
4.40 star(s) 42 Votes