Unity Some Heroines Climb Up a Tower to Ask God Why the Game Has a Name That's So Long [v2.42] [Sinful Salad Games]

4.50 star(s) 41 Votes

Trongle

Artist, writer, game designer.
Game Developer
Jun 16, 2018
They spam me a lot of PM's!!! OMG
I believe it, haha.
The moment you defiled the gameplay and made that 1hp mod you signed up for constant torment from struggling players.
But I offer you a way out...
1720252021528.png
Delete your account.
Create a new one, and don't tell anybody you know how to code.
And then you can be at peace once again.
Rest, and let another hero take your place.
You're tired aren't you?
Go to sleep.
Sleeeeeeeeeep.

heh heh heh heh heh.

Denisman

May 31, 2018
I believe it, haha.
The moment you defiled the gameplay and made that 1hp mod you signed up for constant torment from struggling players.
But I offer you a way out...
View attachment 3803691
Delete your account.
Create a new one, and don't tell anybody you know how to code.
And then you can be at peace once again.
Rest, and let another hero take your place.
You're tired aren't you?
Go to sleep.
Sleeeeeeeeeep.

heh heh heh heh heh.
You can compile your code with il2cpp and it will be harder to decompile for everyone!

Reactions: Kiwiami and Trongle

Trongle

Artist, writer, game designer.
Game Developer
Jun 16, 2018
Also I don't necessarily want the game harder to mod, I... You know...
:( I just want people to actually play the game and not just scalp it for art. I get it though.

Reactions: Jibber Jabber

Denisman

May 31, 2018
:( I just want people to actually play the game and not just scalp it for art. I get it though.
If you make game harder to mod then no more PM's for me and people must play the game without mods!
Win-Win situation!
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
See it that way, the people who want to use the mod likely aren't gonna be playing your game at all without them. I understand the frustration of seeing people bypass your carefully crafted designs, but once a game is out there it is what it is.

Last edited:

wootwagon

Feb 16, 2019
The game is great and I think the direction is solid, people will complain but at the end of the day you can't be all things for all people.

Maybe some tweaks to consider for H combat flow.

- Heroines trapped in H attack with enemy has chance to end by enemy blowing load, when this occurs damage buff is 1.5x instead of 2x. Would potentially stop heroines being trapped by high HP enemies in bad zone and a chance to add more art to the game and could be a skill too?

or

- Enemies in H attack are no longer considered in a zone and take normal damage?

Apart from that I would like to see potential heroine H attacks on low HP enemies, it locks the heroine out for two turns and ends in a finisher, would be another opportunity to add more art

May 8, 2017
Surprisingly no bugs encountered (or noticed? no, not the enemies >_> GAME BUGS) but gyad DAYUM is lvl2 rougher than how your mom likes it.
Only objectively funky spots were
-gallery only showing pics you encountered in your last run
-the arrow redirect skill not working on green bugs' attack
-(don't) fuck blockroaches (<not objective, but still)

Back to occasional playing and patiently waiting for a wolf demon mod (that may never come, I can't code) ;u;

CoalBurner

Sep 18, 2018
If you make game harder to mod then no more PM's for me and people must play the game without mods!
Win-Win situation!
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Nah, you'll still be spammed with PMs, you assume that the average gooner knows enough about coding to know how difficult (or easy) something is to mod. The only difference is that you won't be able to appease the PMs.

4.50 star(s) 41 Votes