Unity Some Heroines Climb Up a Tower to Ask God Why the Game Has a Name That's So Long [v2.42] [Sinful Salad Games]

4.50 star(s) 41 Votes

dragonsix6969

Apr 26, 2019
Also I don't necessarily want the game harder to mod, I... You know...
:( I just want people to actually play the game and not just scalp it for art. I get it though.
i play this game, completed all this in first lvl, but second level is way to harder this spam is to much. I just wish you add that items not disappear, you can add chest with all our items on map or just give option that we can buy it back for low price. even in the most difficult games they gave a reward for the path you covered, damn, even in Serious Sam they gave a reward if you ran halfway across the map or in Jazz Jackrabbit if you jumped onto a difficult platform.

Ramonapeta

Aug 24, 2023
Have given quite a lot of hours to this. Took a bit to understand what I should be prioritising, but after having done a successful run all the way through zone 2 I don't have anything majorly negative when it comes to combat. There is some feedback I'd like to give in other regards:

- The mushroom stacks on heroines could use a comment regarding the 10+ stack conversion (which speaking if, is there any undoing that once it happens?), or the fact it can't take SR below 1 (which has oddly been more problematic to me than the mushroom enemies).

- I noticed there's not a single mean of moving enemies vertically. I understand its rather niche in usage, but wondered if there was a specific reason for the choice

- It would be really neat to be able to rename heroines after the tutorial (specially with how some NPC's reset the names back to default)

- And lastly, the gallery resets all of its contents whenever I open the game or enter a savefile.

Fun game, keep it at it.

4.50 star(s) 41 Votes