• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Unity Some Heroines Climb Up a Tower to Ask God Why the Game Has a Name That's So Long [v2.40] [Sinful Salad Games]

4.40 star(s) 42 Votes

raxnarokXx

May 1, 2018
Well, the game keeps getting easier the more you play it and the spells integration are good game changers.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tripwire and Lasso are my favourite skills for displacement purposes.

Also, I'm not sure if being transformed into mushroom allows the heroines to perform 2 or 3 attacks per turn but at random.

Behold how the floor 2 boss got absouletely destroyed...

Reactions: Dinglederper

mnonyhc

Apr 25, 2017
That's honestly a fair criticism and trust me, I also want to make the erotic content more prevelant because sometimes if your build is a certain way you will barely see anything. I'm always looking for ways to integrate it further, so hopefully with time it is more balanced. Despite what the most recent review says I hope it's pretty obvious from the change log that I DO care about QoL improvements and balancing the game and I do read feedback. I don't want as much bullshit RNG stuff either and with every little change we shave off a rough edge or two. The RNG is already less punishing than it was at the start, and we're still continuing to make improvements.
At the end of the day, I just 1. Don't want to make an easy mode. And I 2. Don't want to add meta progression (maybe in tiny doses), but definitely not with permanent stat boosts for the heroines. I'm not against some REAL balance though.
One way to make scene collection far easier and integrate more sex into the game is to allow us to willingly throw the girls at a unit and lock them in sex.
You can make it several ways, it could just lock both units in place, similar to the warrior skill(I've never actually tried that skill)
Can also balance it around whether the unit fucking can still act or not, whether the placer can interrupt it or not each turn, or even have it slowly return some sexual to the girl 5/10 per turn.

Reactions: Bulbanych

Thechamel

Jan 10, 2023
One way to make scene collection far easier and integrate more sex into the game is to allow us to willingly throw the girls at a unit and lock them in sex.
You can make it several ways, it could just lock both units in place, similar to the warrior skill(I've never actually tried that skill)
Can also balance it around whether the unit fucking can still act or not, whether the placer can interrupt it or not each turn, or even have it slowly return some sexual to the girl 5/10 per turn.
also lewd events could happen outside combat like with npcs before entering the map, The guardian moving with Zardine in the dojo made me believe that was already an idea tho...

Jan 25, 2018
I can't really think of any specific ideas that haven't been suggested to integrate more sex into the game, but I will say that the gladiator offers a convenient way for you to "trial" or "experiment" with fight-sex mechanisms that interact without affecting the core gameplay loop, if that's what you want to go for.

Reactions: Trongle

nestofnast

Jun 3, 2018
It would be nice to have some sort of way to taunt sexual moves from enemies and reset sexual resistance on a specific heroine before my mush brain turns a good situation into an impossible one. :ROFLMAO: Also I did run into a bug knocking back an enemy with I think power thrust or sweep into a tripwire.

Reactions: Trongle

bucefala

Sep 1, 2020
It would be cool if we could buy denomicon entries. I think you'd beat the game 10 times by the time you completed it. and this is just the second level, it will only get worse. I only have 4 entries of bosses and minibosses level 1, And only the basic enemy entries in level 2. This after 20+ hours and I looked for captures. I did realize you can capture bosses quite a bit later, but I only reacently comepleted common enemies level1, in fact I miss one from strawman enemy. They are the only place you get more dialogue from the heroines.

I had 10 hours of play time by the time this update came out, And now I have over 20, and Im not sure I got half the new gallery, and I still miss a butload of art in slave suit from level 1 and I had many runs absolutelly focused on getting those. Its absurdly hard to lose a heroine but not let the situation get out of control. I lost many runs even while doing everything possible to raise the odds. Stamina consumption skill on heroine you want captured, taunt skill on that heroine right before slave camp, and I still only succeed maybe 1 out of 3 times to get her back, and even lower are the runs where you actually have a chance to bounce back and play it like a normal run.

Trongle

Artist, writer, game designer.
Game Developer
Jun 16, 2018
It would be cool if we could buy denomicon entries. I think you'd beat the game 10 times by the time you completed it. and this is just the second level, it will only get worse. I only have 4 entries of bosses and minibosses level 1, And only the basic enemy entries in level 2. This after 20+ hours and I looked for captures. I did realize you can capture bosses quite a bit later, but I only reacently comepleted common enemies level1, in fact I miss one from strawman enemy. They are the only place you get more dialogue from the heroines.

I had 10 hours of play time by the time this update came out, And now I have over 20, and Im not sure I got half the new gallery, and I still miss a butload of art in slave suit from level 1 and I had many runs absolutelly focused on getting those. Its absurdly hard to lose a heroine but not let the situation get out of control. I lost many runs even while doing everything possible to raise the odds. Stamina consumption skill on heroine you want captured, taunt skill on that heroine right before slave camp, and I still only succeed maybe 1 out of 3 times to get her back, and even lower are the runs where you actually have a chance to bounce back and play it like a normal run.
Yeah I’ll find something to make that a little easier, please don’t burn out trying to see it all

Reactions: bucefala

SorrowSam

Jun 19, 2019
I didn't scan the entire thread for all the feedback that has been given, though I have seen some similar points being made, but I also find that the initial selection of skills can make or break a run. Especially in the second level, if through poor luck you don't have certain abilities that allow you to reliably dish out 40+ damage every turn, it can become quite tough.

Now I haven't played through everything and I know there's an item to re-roll the initial selection of skills, but what if the initial selection of skills allowed you to choose from 1 of 3 skills per heroine? That way you'd be less restricted by what you have and also allows you more freedom when it comes to the combinations and what paths to choose.

Of course this could also be remedied by a general balance pass but I figured this could offer a more creative approach for players.

4.40 star(s) 42 Votes