Unity Some Heroines Climb Up a Tower to Ask God Why the Game Has a Name That's So Long [v2.42] [Sinful Salad Games]

4.50 star(s) 41 Votes

Trongle

Artist, writer, game designer.
Game Developer
Jun 16, 2018
I feel kinda stupid, but i find this a bit hard gameplay wise. I always get overwhelmed and so far i havent gotten even through the first area boss. Any tips?
Other thatn that, i am really enjoying the game. Great work!
well don't feel stupid, we designed it to have a steep difficulty curve.

Some tips:
Everything is color coded, so try to keep enemies out of their matching zones.
Having sex gives you a double damage boost, this is a good thing, sex is good for you, just make sure not all 3 characters are having sex at the same time.
Fighting mini bosses is risky but gives you more rewards.

Let me know if that helps.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Tossing a silly idea out because why not, but if you ever add traits or abilities as something the heroines can earn through the various runs, here is one:

Morale boost. The heroine slaps another maiden on the rump. Possible jiggle for great justice. Temporary damage boost, but also delivers a spike in arousal. May result in the heroines making out together for a round if used properly improperly.
Damned if I know how that would work with the helmet.

I mean, everything out there seems to enjoy getting hands on. Why shouldn't the protagonists? (Because tactics wise it's a horrible, sexy thing to do.)

That aside, I'm finding some encounters/ npc's just aren't as interesting or fun as the others. Stock bro is... meh. Pancake girl has interesting lore, but again, way less useful than a shop or items. Or even a mini boss battle.

Dunno. It's a pretty lewd game, so I guess the horny lizard brain is pining for lewd events or encounters, haha.

Those cactus blow up dolls are the worst, by the by.

goodbop444

Nov 2, 2020
[Drive] > Users > [UserName] > AppData > LocalLow > Sinful Salad > Heroine Tower Long Name Game
when I go to Username then appdata I see downloads and it takes me to the Winrar that I downloaded it from I know it is not there. Am I doing something wrong?

AA_gunner

Mar 8, 2024
well don't feel stupid, we designed it to have a steep difficulty curve.

Some tips:
Everything is color coded, so try to keep enemies out of their matching zones.
Having sex gives you a double damage boost, this is a good thing, sex is good for you, just make sure not all 3 characters are having sex at the same time.
Fighting mini bosses is risky but gives you more rewards.

Let me know if that helps.
Thanks for the reply, it really helps.
I was already able to get to the second area boss, although she kicked my ass. The voodoo dolls are annoing as heck.
Anyways, may i ask how big is the enemy variety? Do new enemies appear after I defeat some of the bosses?
I definetly think that practice will make perfect in the long run, but so far, the progress is halted once more.

papel

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
Gave the game a try, the overall loop is really interesting. Took me a while to figure that the flag/castle icons on the top left meant your steps towards the next destination. Everything else was pretty simple for me to understand.
Gotta say that I enjoy the self conscious humor of the game

Some things that I'd like to recommend:
* Add tooltips to indicate which keys act as shortcuts. Had to experiment to figure that 1-2-3 activates each of the girls and Q activates the normal attack;
* Add an option to invert the cursor graphic, so it looks more like the typical right-handed arrow from every OS;
* While talking to Zardine and Gallia, I've noticed that the names reverted to the defaults of Ninja, Swordswoman and Archer. If you don't fix it, it could be an opportunity for a gag

Some bugs:
* Swordy's "Vengeful Cry" apparently doesn't work as it reads: "Will counterattack all enemies that attack that turn" - The times I've used it, she only countered 1 enemy.
* The Exit Button, as well as the X on the window, don't close the game. I've had to kill the process to close the game.
* The animation duration slider in the options doesn't seem to do anything? I've set it to 4 seconds, but haven't noticed anything different compared to the default 0.5s

Last edited:

Trongle

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2018
Gave the game a try, the overall loop is really interesting. Took me a while to figure that the flag/castle icons on the top left meant your steps towards the next destination. Everything else was pretty simple for me to understand.
Gotta say that I enjoy the self conscious humor of the game

Some things that I'd like to recommend:
* Add tooltips to indicate which keys act as shortcuts. Had to experiment to figure that 1-2-3 activates each of the girls and Q activates the normal attack;
* Add an option to invert the cursor graphic, so it looks more like the typical right-handed arrow from every OS;
* While talking to Zardine and Gallia, I've noticed that the names reverted to the defaults of Ninja, Swordswoman and Archer. If you don't fix it, it could be an opportunity for a gag

Some bugs:
* Swordy's "Vengeful Cry" apparently doesn't work as it reads: "Will counterattack all enemies that attack that turn" - The times I've used it, she only countered 1 enemy.
* The Exit Button, as well as the X on the window, don't close the game. I've had to kill the process to close the game.
* The animation duration slider in the options doesn't seem to do anything? I've set it to 4 seconds, but haven't noticed anything different compared to the default 0.5s
My bad on the cursor, haha, I'm not even left handed or anything, I just drew it that way without thinking about it. We probably should change that.

secrom

Nov 2, 2020
My bad on the cursor, haha, I'm not even left handed or anything, I just drew it that way without thinking about it. We probably should change that.
finally, our cries have reached God's ears!
the mouse will be inverted!!

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
The animation duration slider in the options doesn't seem to do anything? I've set it to 4 seconds, but haven't noticed anything different compared to the default 0.5s
The slider is still bugged and only works if you adjust it during a run. You also have to adjust it every run.

Reactions: Bulbanych

harestheonly

Nov 25, 2021
full save please, mine was corrupted or something, when i tried to load it again, the game crashed and the file just disapeared, please i dont want to do it all again

Trongle

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2018
full save please, mine was corrupted or something, when i tried to load it again, the game crashed and the file just disapeared, please i dont want to do it all again
OOF
I don't even have a full save and I'm one of the devs. :( Maybe someone else does though.
If not, we should have the first update of level 2 rolling out here in a few weeks. I'd recommend just cooling off for a bit and coming back when that's here.

BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019
I only found out during my third run that when one of the girls goes to 0 HP then is brought back by the S.L.A.V.E people, she comes back with a new outfit.

...Unlockable outfits when? More helmets for sword lady? Maybe? As a joke?

Trongle

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2018
...Unlockable outfits when? More helmets for sword lady? Maybe? As a joke?
Soon, you should check out our roadmap. (you can look at it for free on the patreon)
Right now there's some new outfits planned for the second update of level 2. We're currently debugging the first update of level 2.

Reactions: BigBiggieBig

Coomer-Chan

Mar 31, 2024
I just now visited your Steam page and have to wonder about the "consensual sex" bit in the description. I mean, I don't really care if it is or not, I play Hentai games to satisfy my weird kinks, but I do wonder if it is some new Steam policy to explicitly state that it's consensual........

Reactions: Bulbanych

Trongle

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2018
I just now visited your Steam page and have to wonder about the "consensual sex" bit in the description. I mean, I don't really care if it is or not, I play Hentai games to satisfy my weird kinks, but I do wonder if it is some new Steam policy to explicitly state that it's consensual........
they asked me to explicitly state all adult content in the game and they weren't very helpful in telling me what i did and didn't need to say. I had to rewrite it a couple of times and that description is the one that made it on the page.

4.50 star(s) 41 Votes