Unity Some Heroines Climb Up a Tower to Ask God Why the Game Has a Name That's So Long [v2.42] [Sinful Salad Games]

4.30 star(s) 46 Votes

Sennin

Dec 9, 2017
This game is lovely, I'd buy on steam in a heartbeat, but it's soooo hardcore. It's impossibly hard. Too many enemies, too little damage, too little options. Being able to do 50 damage at best against 10 enemies with 400 hp total maybe (and more coming) is very depressing and maddening.
Seems to be the intent of the devs to keep it difficult.
Thankfully a good samaritan posted a patch above to take care of the bullshittery. Have a look for the 1hp mod earlier in the thread.

Trongle

Artist, writer, game designer.
Game Developer
Jun 16, 2018
This game is lovely, I'd buy on steam in a heartbeat, but it's soooo hardcore. It's impossibly hard. Too many enemies, too little damage, too little options. Being able to do 50 damage at best against 10 enemies with 400 hp total maybe (and more coming) is very depressing and maddening.
There’s possibly a mechanic or two you’re misunderstanding.
If you don’t want to remove all the gameplay with the boring 1HP mod, DM me or join the discord server and we’ll help you learn how to play better.

Amourning

Jun 20, 2020
Killing Brad DOES increase imp spawn, yes.
Also I’m adding an outfit shop soon where you can get the bondage gear.
How many outfits will be initially available? Do you intend for them to impact gameplay in a similar manner as the bondage outfits in-run, or will they simply be cosmetic?

Smup

Aug 18, 2020
honestly thats how it feels at first, but tbh this game gives you a lot of options with skills, get out of jail free items that can deal massive damage and even a spell that turns the entire game around

its strategy and most situations can be dealt with if played right buuut even with that i wont deny there is bullshit rng that can happen but not nearly as much as you might think

i recently beat stage 2 for the first time and the more ive been playing the more ive felt like i understand the game more and more, ive gotten way more consistent runs and its way more skill based that i would've thought, i personally believe this game handles difficulty pretty well and understanding/learing without looking at quides or outside help has been a blast

is the balance perfect? no nothing ever is but i have to appreciate the difficulty as it never makes the game boring, also its high risk = high reward as going out your way to fight a miniboss yields massive rewards and can save runs

anyways with that being said seriously try to properly zone enemies, use skills and try out different combinations you'll realise the game is not as unfair as you might think

stage 2 spoiler and slight rant:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Smup

Aug 18, 2020
regarding stage 2:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if you want more detailed info, feel free to pop into the discord and ask in the help channel
aight thanks for sharing and also thank you for not giving too much away. i mainly avoid the discord as i want to figure most of the stuff out myself, i just find it way more fun that way

CardinalRed

Amazing Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 8, 2021
aight thanks for sharing and also thank you for not giving too much away. i mainly avoid the discord as i want to figure most of the stuff out myself, i just find it way more fun that way
If you are worried about that, we only allow spoilers on selected channels, so in general you are safe from it

Giorno<>Giovana

Nov 16, 2020
I am having trouble running the game on android. The game runs fine up until you go through the gates after speaking to the guard, which causes my game to crash. The art for the loading screen would load in then after a bit it crashes. I tried skipping the tutorial, freeing up more space, and closing out every other app to get it to not crash but none of them work. I don't know if anyone else experienced this or if it's just my device, but I hope there's something I can do or if it can get fixed because the game seems very fun and roguelikes are my favorite genre of games so it's a real bummer that I can't try it out.

Trongle

Artist, writer, game designer.
Game Developer
Jun 16, 2018
I am having trouble running the game on android. The game runs fine up until you go through the gates after speaking to the guard, which causes my game to crash. The art for the loading screen would load in then after a bit it crashes. I tried skipping the tutorial, freeing up more space, and closing out every other app to get it to not crash but none of them work. I don't know if anyone else experienced this or if it's just my device, but I hope there's something I can do or if it can get fixed because the game seems very fun and roguelikes are my favorite genre of games so it's a real bummer that I can't try it out.
I know there's a specific android model that we're struggling with at the moment. Odds are your phone is that one, hopefully Cardinal can figure something out in the future. For now, the PC version is pretty stable. Or you can always wait for the next update and see if we've made any progress.
Sorry about that, I hope you get a chance to play soon!

mortic90

Dec 31, 2017
I feel like the 0 stam is too punishing. Yes if you got a ticket from the slaver guild or that's the next stop on the way, then it's manageable. But if you don't have it in your way then you're fucked unless you are close to beating the last boss.
There is no way to beat/manage the horde with 2 heroines and even beat the last boss on the level with just 2 of them.

mortic90

Dec 31, 2017
What?
That's literally the fail state, man.
In Mario if you hug the Koopas, you fail. In SHCUATTAGWTGHANTSL if your stamina hits 0, you fail.
If all of your heroines hit 0 stam or they are getting fucked, then it's a fail state.
You can go on with 2 heroines, after you got unlucky and too many enemies are targeting 1 turn after turn or whatever.
If you haven't gone to the slaver or it's not a destination you are basically destined to lose, unless you get lucky.
I managed to beat the slime boss like that, while the only char I haven't improved got taken out a bit after the last stop.
I don't think I would've had any chance to beat the other bosses like that.
But I think it would be good for example after 1 of your heroines gets taken, an enemy can drop the ticket and you don't have to beat the final boss of the level.

Last edited:

iiiooopp

Jan 17, 2022
can you make a bestiality like enemy just like strike warg but who actually fuck heroiness (seriously this game need that a loot!)

4.30 star(s) 46 Votes