4.10 star(s) 153 Votes
Aug 28, 2017
" Caution: this version is no longer compatible with save games from past versions "

But the only new thing is lighting control and some post effects? why should we update?

But more importantly, creating that gene pool that was the biggest 'feature' of the game, spending all that time rating models and such, is now gone to waste?

I hope the developer will find a fix for this or I'm sure a lot of people will have no desire to continue playing if your progress can be lost at any moment.

beefenstein

Jan 29, 2019
That happened to me too and it was because my dick was still swinging out in the open.
That was the first thing I thought of when it started happening, but I was zipped up.

This game has some massive potential, but I think I'm going to be waiting for a while before I check back on it to see how it matures. It's still kind of all over the place at this point.

Godrick_Lemon

Mar 23, 2019
Monkey 1.6.2 works mostly fine with 8.4b. The only issues so far:
- The game graphics settings and light control overrides Monkey
- The new light UI panel inputs are not mapped correctly when switching to flycam

Please pm me if you find any other issues.

-T-
Is there some way I can pay you a commission to add some features.

Features I'd like to see.

1. Auto humping, maybe some kind of function where it records strokes and allows the game to loop them so I don't have to use my hand. Wink Wink

2. The ability to pin the hand or keep it in position on the girl's body so you can be touching them with your hand is out and hump at the same time.

3. THE FEATURE I WANT THE MOST: Custom SOUND! allow us to add our own sound files to the girls in the game folders somehow so that we can add audio like dirty talk, custom moans etc (make it user friendly for newbs).

I'll pay $50-$100 myself just to ensure everyone can benefit from these new modded features.

Reactions: Misty

alexismoses

May 22, 2019
Please find attached a new experimental Monkey v1.6.2.

PM me if you have any issues with this update.

-T-

This release contains the first version of a custom UI system. You can now define your own UI elements in monkey.json and connect them to the game. See JSON_Quick_Guide.txt.

Release notes 1.6.2
- Can load the new 8.3.x save format
- Added a new setting to disable player shadows
- Added player shadows to the xml and to potato mode
- Several new custom controls, including spotlight intensity and color
- A new custom UI framework

Install Instructions
- As people are still having install issues, this now includes
- Backup any existing save files (%UserProfile%\Documents\TValle Games)
- Create a new folder (ex: C:/SMA)
- Install SMA 8.2.x or later and make sure the game works
- Open the Monkey archive and copy ALL files to the same folder (ex: C:\SMA)

Existing installs
- Delete monkey_configuration.xml, copy monkey.json to ..\BepInEx\config\ and replace monkey.dll

How to use
- Commands are shown in the title bar
- Fly camera: hold right mouse button and use WASDQE to move, use spacebar to switch input between camera and player, shift to go fast, alt to go slow.
- Options are located in Monkey_Configuration.xml, custom UI definitions in monkey.json.

-T-

Signature: Monkey1_6_2.7z
Size: 518073 bytes (505 KiB)
SHA256: 526F8604930550AA758D5A8AD33F8AC65240BB73F26483F79EB6A3CC3FC771CB
best mod

May 6, 2018
-If you turn off all lights and are no longer able to see anything, delete the InterviewLighting.sav file from the "TValle Games/Some Modeling Agency/Config" directory and restart the game.
Looks like it needs an emergency button hidden on the screen corner..
Or a "clap! clap!" automatic lights
clap.jpg

Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
Wow level 3 is usually all it takes for me to get a girl that I can fuck, if I wanted. Maybe ~50% of them.

I'm not sure what you're trying but bear in mind how the female pleasure system is currently implemented:
  1. Girls start out not liking much, and can grow into liking much more, maybe even everything
  2. Girls have a mix of hotspots, to neutral spots, to bad spots. You can have a hot spot nestled right between two bad spots. Ex: Bad spot: hand, hot spot: forearm, bad spot: arm
  3. Girls respond differently to you touching them with your hands, body, crotch, and dick. Generally, a hotspot with the hand is a hotspot with everything else, but not always
  4. Speed is important. Expiriment with holding shift and alt and ctrl. She may hate something on normal speed but LOVE it when you do it slower.
  5. Some hotspots can only bring the girl up to a certain % of horniness. Find another, and if you can't, RIP. Shes trash.
Speed of assessment is more important than quality, imo. A good girl will reveal herself somewhat quickly. A bad girl will reveal herself somewhat quickly. A meh girl may take some time, learn to treat them as a bad girl.

I prefer to start by rating her body quickly. Verify that I have the pain and annoyance sliders minimized in the cheat menu. Then I open with the raunchiest dialog and start humping her all over. Maybe the bad bars go up instantly. Maybe the good bars go up slowly. If she doesn't react much, I whip out the dick and try again. If that doesn't work, I usually ditch her unless she is SUPER hot. If so, I try the hand in some places, but usually it doesn't work.
System sounds ridiculous . Jesus

xxxyyyy23

Jun 16, 2020
You are not supposed to get every girl though most of them are possible in the end if you have a lot of patience.

I too stumbled upon those girls who are immediately pissed when they look at you (some don't like to be watched, some don't like your body type I think etc) but I just kicked them out (after groping them of course nothing to lose now) and gave 1 to their personality stats. After a while only submissive and horny girls started to come. I think the personality stuff is okay though obviously some aspects can be improved.

xxxyyyy23

Jun 16, 2020
I'm not sure why, but after a couple minutes of play, screen gets turned upside down and game freezes. You can still move cursor, but nothing else works.
You mean it is not fixed in the last version? Damn, I get them too, can't play the game at the moment.

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
Is there some way I can pay you a commission to add some features.

Features I'd like to see.

1. Auto humping, maybe some kind of function where it records strokes and allows the game to loop them so I don't have to use my hand. Wink Wink

2. The ability to pin the hand or keep it in position on the girl's body so you can be touching them with your hand is out and hump at the same time.

3. THE FEATURE I WANT THE MOST: Custom SOUND! allow us to add our own sound files to the girls in the game folders somehow so that we can add audio like dirty talk, custom moans etc (make it user friendly for newbs).

I'll pay $50-$100 myself just to ensure everyone can benefit from these new modded features.
Thanks for the vote of support!

I would suggest you make this offer directly to the developer on his discord. This represents >8% of his monthly earnings and usually.. money talks. By contributing to the game this way, you might help improve the game survivability by helping the dev directly.

1. Is already in the game (autosex controller); girls will automatically hump if her overall pleasure exceeds her overall pain and depending on how reactive she is. Sluttified girls will do everything by themselves for any part in any holes assuming you have the correct position.

2. Is doable but would require 'many' weeks of reverse engineering to figure out the proper way to do this, and it would likely break each time TValle modifies the code. This is really something the dev should do, and it will be much faster and reliable. This may tie in to the ability of having 'male poses' as well.

3. I will add custom sounds to the Monkey wish list. No promises or timeline - this is a new system so have no idea how complex it is. My guess here again is that this is something the dev could do quickly, assuming the system was designed properly.

-T-

Last edited:

Mudamuda31

Nov 23, 2021
How am i gonna active the monkey mod ingame after installing ?
im pressing the buttons that the guide showing but its not working

ned digger

Feb 23, 2019
hey thora, in one of the earlier monkey versions, there was a setting where pressing space would toggle the head look option so you'd just look with the mouse instead of having to right click and drag. Any chance you could bring that back?

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
This is so aggravating. my profile editor wont save, dont know why, I click save and it says saves but it never does. Am i doing something wrong here?

Godrick_Lemon

Mar 23, 2019
Thanks for the vote of support!

I would suggest you make this offer directly to the developer on his discord. This represents >8% of his monthly earnings and usually.. money talks. By contributing to the game this way, you might help improve the game survivability by helping the dev directly.

1. Is already in the game (autosex controller); girls will automatically hump if her overall pleasure exceeds her overall pain and depending on how reactive she is. Sluttified girls will do everything by themselves for any part in any holes assuming you have the correct position.

2. Is doable but would require 'many' weeks of reverse engineering to figure out the proper way to do this, and it would likely break each time TValle modifies the code. This is really something the dev should do, and it will be much faster and reliable. This may tie in to the ability of having 'male poses' as well.

3. I will add custom sounds to the Monkey wish list. No promises or timeline - this is a new system so have no idea how complex it is. My guess here again is that this is something the dev could do quickly, assuming the system was designed properly.

-T-
I am already a supporter of the game on Patreon, thank you so much for the reply! If you can just get the sound thing to work I will PayPal you over $100. Just let me know when it's done.

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes