4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
Manually selecting everyone caused me to get some hot girls that would bang after awhile. I've used a preset now and after level 4 most of them still wont even take off their shirt. What's up with that?

zealot95

Jul 4, 2021
Monkey 1627z

I still dont understand how to make this work,anyone have videos on guide?

Last edited:

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Profiles are not working. They produce the complete opposite. Tall girls become midgets and they all have red hair and are untouchable.

ninetyfiveme

Oct 29, 2019
btw. many people are complaining about angry girls, no sex and what not...

1.) I use the monkey lib only for the O and R buttons... why O = to skip time ... not always but in the beginning of a new profile we are talking of saving at least 2 hrs... why R = I like (sometimes) to change into 3rd person.

2.) hardest thing to figure out so far was how to save custom poses... really... took me ages to understand I have to bring out the camera first (key 3) and THEN press T ... 2nd hardest thing about the game is to find the latest version of monkey lib.

3.) I am sceptical about the way the game takes the profiles into account... I would rather see the profiles as a starting point and THEN you can rate ... or instead of going over girl after girl after girl having them all in a room in front of your office and then you can invite one or two and send the rest back home...

The dev of this game - or this simulator - in contrast to XSP or what not - has so far delivered. I am quite happy to support this project.

about the angry girls - it takes time to get them out - by rating. Yes, thats tideous and sometimes not rewarding... that's what I ment with point three above..

Last edited:

Vrkodlak

Nov 7, 2017
Gents, what's with the prototype poses download? Is it a mod or a separate version of the game? Should I merge both directories or play them separately?

Jan 7, 2022
Being we can't use our hands to line up with an orifice or to snipe a cum shot, really the game is a few skins away from a bird sex simulator. Could double your money for the same block of code if you find the right animal activist game forum.

A.K.A87

Feb 3, 2021
Most of the issues people have about what game version ,,, the regular new one or the one with the new custom posing feature,,
the monkey mod and where to put it,, how to make custom girl and poses work from the people sharing shit page...
That's all doable.. figured it all out after some reading.

My question = this.
If the pics of the girls i take and the custom poses pics are not stored in my Documents\TValle Games\Some Modeling Agency\ directory...... Then Where The Hell Do They Go.... Can't find em anywhere lol.

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
My question = this.
If the pics of the girls i take and the custom poses pics are not stored in my Documents\TValle Games\Some Modeling Agency\ directory...... Then Where The Hell Do They Go.... Can't find em anywhere lol.
Are you taking a screenshot or using the phone tool by pressing 3 on the keyboard?

A.K.A87

Feb 3, 2021
Are you taking a screenshot or using the phone tool by pressing 3 on the keyboard?
:LOL: ,,,, how the hell am i suppose to react to that without being mildly insulted or insulting :LOL:

Alright ,, i'll do them both :)

1:
With the phone
I'm not that kind of a technophobe that i'm taking screen shots, + i have no clue how to do that if it's not premade in the game ;). and no before you ask,, not with my own phone :LOL: the ingame one ;)

2:
Why would i take screenshots. I just said i installed everything. That means the custom pose version and monkey and got other people their poses and girls to work.
So i have the folders and know where they are,,, just the ones i take don't end up there.
;)

• Haha
Reactions: brasileirinho

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
Please find attached a new experimental Monkey v1.6.8.

PM me if you have any issues with this update.

-T-

This release fixes issues introduced by SMA 8.4b and adds a few new features and controls.
See JSON_Quick_Guide.txt and monkey.json for more information on custom UI.

Release notes
- Fixes for SMA 8.4b (8.42)
Removed redundant settings and the no longer needed potato mode​
The light controls UI can now be operated from flycam​
- Added new sexual endurance, resistance and tightness control sliders
- Updated XML
Removed all unneeded options​
Added an option that displays sliders numeric value (defaults to false)​
- Added support to access collection types in custom UI
You can now map any genes directly and most game values.​
- Added custom control grouping
First JSON group entry will control all group elements (only same type is supported)​
- Added more examples in monkey.json to demonstrate new capabilities

Install Instructions
- To simplify installs this archive contains a full release of
- Backup any existing save files (%UserProfile%\Documents\TValle Games)
- Create a new folder (use "C:/SMA" if having issues)
- Install latest SMA 8.4b+ in the folder and make sure it works
- Open the Monkey archive and copy ALL files to the same folder

For existing installs (not recommended)
- Delete monkey_configuration.xml, copy monkey.json to ..\BepInEx\config\ and replace monkey.dll

How to use
- Commands are shown in the title bar
- Fly camera: hold right mouse button and use WASDQE to move, use spacebar to switch input between camera and player, shift to go fast, alt to go slow.
- Options are in Monkey_Configuration.xml and custom UI definitions in monkey.json.

Known Issue
- Specific languages may fail JSON parsing (Turkish and derivative). Next release will have a fix; meanwhile just change your system locale/language to English (UK or US).

Signature
Name: 1.6.8.7z
Size: 517670 bytes (505 KiB)
SHA256: 582F033CEDB635F08239A39BCD94C876F3E0CD1AB3BCA4D21B5E012ABE71BFE3

Last edited:

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
:LOL: ,,,, how the hell am i suppose to react to that without being mildly insulted or insulting :LOL:

Alright ,, i'll do them both :)

1:
With the phone
I'm not that kind of a technophobe that i'm taking screen shots, + i have no clue how to do that if it's not premade in the game ;). and no before you ask,, not with my own phone :LOL: the ingame one ;)

2:
Why would i take screenshots. I just said i installed everything. That means the custom pose version and monkey and got other people their poses and girls to work.
So i have the folders and know where they are,,, just the ones i take don't end up there.
;)
It was the lame question 'have you tried swiching off and on?'

So, if you install the 8.3 or the 8.4 you don't need to install the custom poses for the game. It goes like this:
1. Install game (before 8.3 you had to manually apply the custom pose prototype, now you dont)
2. Install monkey (you had to download monkey 1.0 and update the dll. Today you just get the post above and done)
3. Play. (Take your phone out, take picture, name it, click ok)

4.10 star(s) 154 Votes