4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

sig325

Dec 23, 2018
Leveling up seems to become an 'obsession' in this game.
The concept of this game is excellent, extremely addictive and very promissing for future game play expansion.
However, as long as the developer has no working solution:

'Caution: this version is no longer compatible with save games from past versions.'

and does not offer the possibility to migrate a save file from a previous version to the new one, this
game will turn from an entertaining game into a grinding nightmare.
I mean, each time you managed to get to a high level, there is a new version around the corner. There
you have to start all over again..... no fun.
Save file migration shouldn't even be an issue, but if it is, it should be addressed right away in the first game fix.
By the way, does the developer even read or update his post - because the new version of the game is 0.8.7b, but the post is still with version: 0.8.6a.

Everybody stay safe

Reactions: ddmoo

Mr. Slave

Jan 17, 2018
The concept of this game is excellent, extremely addictive and very promissing for future game play expansion.

'Caution: this version is no longer compatible with save games from past versions.'

and does not offer the possibility to migrate a save file from a previous version to the new one, this
I mean, each time you managed to get to a high level, there is a new version around the corner. There
Save file migration shouldn't even be an issue, but if it is, it should be addressed right away in the first game fix.
By the way, does the developer even read or update his post - because the new version of the game is 0.8.7b, but the post is still with version: 0.8.6a.

Everybody stay safe
Grinding to c00m, but no c00m unless grind, so I have to grind to c00m, but I can't c00m without grind, but I can't grind without c00m, so I c00m to grind, but there's no c00m unless grind........ .... ........ ..... .. .. . ..

ddmoo

Dec 8, 2018

Everybody stay safe
I tend to skip a few updates because they're usually not worth grinding to get back to the point where you're regularly getting desirable women.

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
I tend to skip a few updates because they're usually not worth grinding to get back to the point where you're regularly getting desirable women.
I find that the level usually doesnt have much to do with getting desirable women. I've actually noticed a different pattern where all the women start looking very similar to each other which starts happening around the time that you get your second group available.

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
I've gotten a group as high as lvl 8. Around lvl 3-5 they start to look too much alike, but then their quality degrades from there. Lvl 6-8 have less and less consistency, and start to look more freakish than lvl 1.

Reactions: srg91

ice2222233333

Dec 12, 2017
I AGREE I find that the level usually doesnt have much to do with getting desirable women. I've actually noticed a different pattern where all the women start looking very similar to each other which starts happening around the time that you get your second group available.

elhombre

Jun 6, 2017
Not just patterns, but on purpose handicaps and deviations, ... have you noticed ugly aliens have higher affection while nicer looking hate mostly even looking at you.
I hate so much this design , aka gameplay, ... expected, but shallow. what can you do. rate no..no..no.. noo ... nooo motherf. ugh.. fuck off dev.

Reactions: enkephalin07

mobyvandick

Jul 6, 2020
Not just patterns, but on purpose handicaps and deviations, ... have you noticed ugly aliens have higher affection while nicer looking hate mostly even looking at you.
I hate so much this design , aka gameplay, ... expected, but shallow. what can you do. rate no..no..no.. noo ... nooo motherf. ugh.. fuck off dev.
settle down man

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
From the last couple versions, I have groups that don't improve at all. No matter whether I rate them or not, no matter whether I interact with them or not, they're always replaced with an identical group of undesirables. There's always only 1-2 groups worth looking forward to, but I have to plod through a bunch of monotonous GTFO clicks to get to them.

I've reached lvl 10, btw. I don't see any benefit in it so far.

BlackPaw

May 30, 2017
He is earning so much on Patreon for basically almost no progress in so long. I mean its obvious, there are dozens of talented guys like Thora the maker of basically the must have mod for this game that do this for free. Just get them on board, let them join and do development, expand the team to 3-4 people, there are dozens of people that already do people for free.. This is such an underground game but is one of the best on this forums. Definitely the best fully 3d game.

Reactions: vesimeloni

Elconite

Apr 10, 2022
He is earning so much on Patreon for basically almost no progress in so long. I mean its obvious, there are dozens of talented guys like Thora the maker of basically the must have mod for this game that do this for free. Just get them on board, let them join and do development, expand the team to 3-4 people, there are dozens of people that already do people for free.. This is such an underground game but is one of the best on this forums. Definitely the best fully 3d game.

I agree. I think the game concept and engineering is cool and I supported and defended him to people who were naysayers but after a couple months of nothing that isn't going to fly. I can make more progress on 1 saturday afternoon. This dude is just bending his supporters over a table and ramming them. That's too much money to pay somebody to do nothing. He thinks he should keep getting a paycheck. It's dumb. Collectively I recommend unsubbing from him till he does something. It's a shame.

Last edited:

vesimeloni

Aug 26, 2019
This. I burst out laughing when I read his explanation for his slow progress. I can't blame him THOUGH, I would've done the same.

elhombre

Jun 6, 2017
.. but just if I may add .. this dude (dev) in this case deserves that kind of attention... given complexity of this stuff, mechanics, .. just ask monkey trainer dev , he dived in the code to some depth , .. how much variables you need to fit to play nicely .. if you would put it on diagram you would lost yourself in damn labyrinth
... still not all playing as it should , but , eh, it is under construction

btw, when reading others patreon devs "explanations" ... I wouldn't care that he wrote even .. today I'm taking a break with ham and eggs

now, I just wait till it comes to feet/heels angle ... IF ... I hope :)

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 154 Votes