4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
Is it possible to modify myself the monkey mod for extending some of the sliders ranges ? If yes what should i do ?
You can extract the source code with dnspy - I didn't protect it, and left some comments to help out.

Changing the gene sliders range will not work - the game code limit all gene ranges from 0-1; this is what get used by the genetic algorithm and what get saved.

If you want to exceed the local value during an interview, locate the variable that does what you want via an editor, then add a custom entry to monkey.json with any range your want. See JSON Quick Guide.txt in BepInEx/config for more info.

-T-

xcopololo

Jun 13, 2020
You can extract the source code with dnspy - I didn't protect it, and left some comments to help out.

Changing the gene sliders range will not work - the game code limit all gene ranges from 0-1; this is what get used by the genetic algorithm and what get saved.

If you want to exceed the local value during an interview, locate the variable that does what you want via an editor, then add a custom entry to monkey.json with any range your want. See JSON Quick Guide.txt in BepInEx/config for more info.

-T-
Thank you ❤

DagonUr

Mar 26, 2022
Does anyone know if there will ever be any guy models? I heard somewhere that the developper is homophobic, if so then I will take my business elsewhere :confused:
sadly you are right about the "homophobic" thing (here is a screenshot from the office in the game)
"funny" how people get defensive when it comes to those things, as if you called them homophobic

1654618749517.png

COMMONFACTORY

May 28, 2022
If you can pass the first clunky interactions. (the Monkey cheat will help with that).
It's one of the best virtual sex experiences. And other games will appear to you super dull.
A tutorial could help, like a horny assistant that you pay in sex to keep her at the underpaid job...

Reactions: Dark0080
Jan 7, 2022
sadly you are right about the "homophobic" thing (here is a screenshot from the office in the game)
"funny" how people get defensive when it comes to those things, as if you called them homophobic

View attachment 1856918
Woke social media culture has indoctrinated a small army of people heroically not getting wry humor whenever they come across it.

Last edited:

papillonwing

May 25, 2021

View attachment 1856918
That just sucks... like if you didn't want to add male characters in the game, why don't you just say it like that. No need to be offensive and use slurs

Reactions: tnbounds
4.10 star(s) 154 Votes