4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

saimon64

Jun 2, 2022
please tell me, is the number of ejaculations limited to one per interview? or do you have to wait? Or is there a mechanic to fix it somehow faster? And why is it happening so fast?

saimon64

Jun 2, 2022
and yet, after connecting the monkey mod, the light switches in the room disappeared, they made it possible to change the light more conveniently than the mod does. Is this a bug or is it supposed to be like this and there shouldn't be switches?

saimon64

Jun 2, 2022
And yes, most importantly, many thanks to the developer for creating a seemingly simple but so exciting game) Although it is not yet completely ready, but already at this stage it is really interesting and exciting. Thank you! for her sake, I even decided to register, although I did without it for almost 2 years :)

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
and yet, after connecting the monkey mod, the light switches in the room disappeared, they made it possible to change the light more conveniently than the mod does. Is this a bug or is it supposed to be like this and there shouldn't be switches?
Monkey should not affect the light switches (I tested this again to make sure). If you are still having this issue, send me a pm and we can investigate. You are the first to report this, so I presume this issue is specific to your setup.

For your other question, you can control your resilience and sensitivity in the game cheat menu. You can also use Monkey male pleasure slider to control arousal and ejaculation.

-T-

saimon64

Jun 2, 2022
Monkey should not affect the light switches (I tested this again to make sure). If you are still having this issue, send me a pm and we can investigate. You are the first to report this, so I presume this issue is specific to your setup.

I apologize for misleading, apparently the lack of switches is a feature of the version of the game with support for poses (for some reason). It's just that simultaneously with the replacement of the version of the game, the monkey mod was also installed, and I could not imagine that this could be different in the versions of the game.
An additional argument to think so was the fact that the mod still changes the lighting format
thanks for the help

xcopololo

Jun 13, 2020
Is it possible to modify myself the monkey mod for extending some of the sliders ranges ? If yes what should i do ?

Mikato88

Nov 22, 2017
Need Monkey Mod change in body size is less than limited and we take a Loli Mod SMA, Boyz.

P.s. But i tested the small head sizes vs bbc, and the animation looks like, the girl is trying to eat a Royal-Fcking Cheeseburger in one bite. I've never been so wrong.

For experiment in menu Monkey cheat we have "Body" and range of sizes of body, then in menu "Custom -> Override" we have another sizes scale for body.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 154 Votes