4.10 star(s) 153 Votes
Jul 3, 2018
Something is broken ...when I start an interview the chat interface don't work, I can click on "Say Hello" but it's stuck there...
Strange it works on my end, every now and then strange bugs happen in the game (not progressing beyond level1 for example). im unsure if its because of the mods or something else in the vanilla game, have you tried doing a new game after using the mods?, doing a new game after using mods resolved most of my issues

Hephannon

Mar 1, 2020
Strange it works on my end, every now and then strange bugs happen in the game (not progressing beyond level1 for example). im unsure if its because of the mods or something else in the vanilla game, have you tried doing a new game after using the mods?, doing a new game after using mods resolved most of my issues
Working now, dunno why I had this bug when first launching the game...

notsospeedyone

Jun 23, 2022
Has anyone got the tv to work? in the flat to play videos, i have looked at the readme note but i can not get them to play? any help please, thanks.

Polzor94320

Feb 18, 2018
Has anyone got the tv to work? in the flat to play videos, i have looked at the readme note but i can not get them to play? any help please, thanks.
I tried too, but I never succeeded
Hi guys, working on my config, like that :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just find any videos in .mp4 360p
Choose your theme/volume wisely ^^ enjoy

Last edited:

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
I tried too, but I never succeeded
Videos in additional content are played through the Unity video player component.

The common video issues are:
- Not in the right folder
- Use incorrect names
- Use an unsupported codec

Each content archive should tell you where to put the videos and how to name them. For codecs, SMA uses Unity v2021.2.7f1. The compatible formats per platform for 2021.3 (close enough) are listed .

-T-

Last edited:

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
1674498389596.png

This is what I see when open the archive. I don't see any SMA core files nor do I see files related to Monkey or Better Experience

Polzor94320

Feb 18, 2018
Each content archive should tell you where to put the videos and how to name them. For codecs, SMA uses Unity v2021.3
You mean 2021.2 ? Thought everything was 2021.2.7f1. I'm planning some modding, so it may be useful to me xD

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
You mean 2021.2 ? Thought everything was 2021.2.7f1. I'm planning some modding, so it may be useful to me xD
You are correct - the game is made with 2021.2.7f1. At least this is what Application.unityVersion reports. I'll edit the post so it's accurate.

I did recommend using 2021.3.1f1 for creating assets. This is my preference as it is part of the LTS unity program which means they provide fixes and patches. This is the 'last' editor that can produce asset bundles loadable by Monkey. I think this is a safer bet.

Content creator have been both 2021.2.7f1 and 2021.3.1f1 without issues. I'll adjust the asset documentation in next Monkey to reflect this.

Thanks!

-T-

Last edited:
Reactions: Polzor94320

Polzor94320

Feb 18, 2018
Thanks to you for all these details.
Just that I am currently in trouble, in modifying assets, trying to handle Blender UABE(A) AssetStudio UnityHub etc ... so better have the right version of unity for me.
I may need help in conversion about .fbx files and raw stuff : any useful thread or user I could ask for ?

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
Thanks to you for all these details.
Just that I am currently in trouble, in modifying assets, trying to handle Blender UABE(A) AssetStudio UnityHub etc ... so better have the right version of unity for me.
I may need help in conversion about .fbx files and raw stuff : any useful thread or user I could ask for ?
I did some more research, and both versions (2.7f1 and 3.1f1) are used by creators and work without issues. My preference and recommendation remains to use the latest supported version. Anything past 3.1f1 will not work as Unity changed asset format.

It is definitely a lot to take in. Fbx has been problematic for me when trying to transfer skinned meshes. It simply doesn't play nice with scale, axes and loses bones or happily reorder them without warning.

Try pinging either CommonFactory or Manniakk. They have good knowledge of the toolchain and already have published content. You can find them here or on the game discord server.

My only recommendation is to start with simple static assets and build from there. I made the mistake of starting this journey with modifying one of the game 'bra', then trying to load the Unity HDR scene. That almost killed the idea of importing asset..

-T-

Ralen

Jun 1, 2017
how do you guys gade a girl, if you cant really see/do stuff to her? i have often the problem that he first 10 days or so, there are several girls which i have to grade without really inspecting them. Do you tend to let many Attributes at "0" or at least "1" ?
There should be an option where u can set the Value of an Attribute to "not ratet" or something like that

Polzor94320

Feb 18, 2018
how do you guys gade a girl, if you cant really see/do stuff to her? i have often the problem that he first 10 days or so, there are several girls which i have to grade without really inspecting them. Do you tend to let many Attributes at "0" or at least "1" ?
There should be an option where u can set the Value of an Attribute to "not ratet" or something like that
You can rate her whole body on first sight, except maybe the crotch+pub hairs, or the nail color on toes...
Then on saying hello rudely, you almost know how she will behave. And some tap on the head (lol) or any physical contact will show you her mood/behaviour.
Upset models can also be forced to kneel when payed for oral, for example, then you can rate the "experience".
My opinion is 0 says to the game, to change this attribute, and 1 and more means I love it :

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
You can rate her whole body on first sight, except maybe the crotch+pub hairs, or the nail color on toes...
Then on saying hello rudely, you almost know how she will behave. And some tap on the head (lol) or any physical contact will show you her mood/behaviour.
Upset models can also be forced to kneel when payed for oral, for example, then you can rate the "experience".
My opinion is 0 says to the game, to change this attribute, and 1 and more means I love it :

thankfully better experience mod is there to save the day, making rating girls together with monkey much easier.

here an example:

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes