4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
This game has so many moving parts that it's nearly impossible to tell which ones aren't functioning. I did figure out how to tune down pain reports with Better Experience, though. Just search for 'sensibilidad' and click them all up 4-5 times, surprisingly. I assumed those would increase pain sensitivity, but they do the opposite.
1673638436178.png

pronmayn

Mar 3, 2020
When I install BetterExperience and Overwrite Monkey on top, my audio goes quiet? (Changing the sliders does not bring the voice back)

SwissLurker

Aug 11, 2020
When using both monkey and BE, for some reason, all of the audio is just on my left ear, except the "office" sounds in the background, those i hear on both ears. anybody have a fix? im using both of the newest versions

JamesBond154

Apr 29, 2017
I have a stupid question… why dont the monkey mod guy and the better experience guy work with the developer and make this game together and make it one of the best games? I mean it is one of the best games on this site but minor glitches small updates every 2 months… developer themselves will get bored after a while..

JamesBond154

Apr 29, 2017
When using both monkey and BE, for some reason, all of the audio is just on my left ear, except the "office" sounds in the background, those i hear on both ears. anybody have a fix? im using both of the newest versions
Restart the game and make sure you dont switch between different apps while the game is loading or while you are playing the game.

this trick helped me mostly all the times

Reactions: SwissLurker

Yotherethere

Apr 28, 2021
I have a stupid question… why dont the monkey mod guy and the better experience guy work with the developer and make this game together and make it one of the best games? I mean it is one of the best games on this site but minor glitches small updates every 2 months… developer themselves will get bored after a while..
As long as people support the actual developer without demanding weekly updates or at least a timeline. He/she can and will do whatever. And i believe that he/she will only do very small updates from now on. All the supporters should unsubscribe immediately until actual content is being added.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
im waiting for cum improves or at least mod to increase volume and thickness :D
TESTICLES, PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, CUM FLOWS FROM TESTICLES..
Ooooh, I'm such a ditz, I get why we have sprinkles of pre-cum, BECAUSE WE HAVEN'T GOTTEN DEEZ NUTZ IN OUR SCROTUMS
XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Reactions: Babalui

eskolol

Feb 3, 2018
As long as people support the actual developer without demanding weekly updates or at least a timeline. He/she can and will do whatever. And i believe that he/she will only do very small updates from now on. All the supporters should unsubscribe immediately until actual content is being added.
Pretty much. 1,5k/month extra to your existing salary from whatever job you're currently doing and he/she could be pretty much content with that. Patreon should be incentivizing creators to create. Not sit on their ass doing nothing. People are paying monthly fees for basically nothing at this point. Silence from the dev doesn't help. He/she should be posting updates on what he/she is currently doing regarding this game. Even if it is not nearly as ready, but atleast showing supporters what he/she is actually working on. Patreon supporters forget that when you are paying someone monthly to create something, the someone is basically working for you as long as you are paying. Or is this a charity or what?

Or if the dev is done with the game. Lost interent or whatever. Don't blame you. Atleast be upfront about it and better yet, let others continue your work. Clearly there are interested parties that see the potential of this game and would like to take it further. ....But then you'd lose all the sweet Patreon charity dough. What a dilemma...

Last edited:
Jan 7, 2022
One of the modders said earlier in this thread that dev isn't responsive to inquiries or suggestions about the base code.

Reactions: JamesBond154

elsanya1337

Dec 7, 2019
how to fuck in this game? I can position a girl on a table or on her knees, but the penis just doesn't enter her, no matter how hard I try

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
The Monkey guy is not interested :)

For me this was more about having a good excuse to learn unity and C#. If I ever get serious about this, I'll write my own games, make my own mistakes, and live by them...

-T-

pronmayn

Mar 3, 2020
Oh, this seems to be the problem I'm having too

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes