4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

WakamoSato

Jan 9, 2021
No, the games controls are really bad, clearly this game would work best in VR, on desktop different system for interactions would have to be implemented as the freely loating hand is hard to control and more often you end up poking the girl in the eye. Much better option would be for the hand to hover half transparent over the body when you click a button for given action and snap to different points on the body, then left clicking would make the hand start performing this action and you can move your hand around this point or move to another point instead of it being completely free to be moved anywhere.

But other than that I agree that this game has huge potential, it just needs to be tweaked a lot.
Did you try the 'Better Experience Mod'?
https://f95zone.to/threads/some-modeling-agency-v0-9-4a-t-valle.84955/post-8736994

At least for me, the 'hand tool' worked much better than in the original/unmodded game.

OurManBim

Oct 16, 2022
Here is a magic word - Illusion Games

If the developer would have taken the time to check on similar game structures on the market, especially the "Honey Select" franchise, I think he could have done a much better job (game flow, structure, code, design etc).
How many release so far, and none is actually running smoothly (apart of grotesque
acrobacies displayed by some of the "Models").

Basically, if you take 'Honey Select' of Illusion, and wrap it around this "Model Agency" environment idea (forget the money generating gig), this game would be flowless,
exciting, playable and not boring. Especially the girls, traits, tastes, shapes, looks, etc,
are changeable by the player - and with a perfect, and attractive look.
The girls, for example, can be created from a scratch, or fused in between from existing characters, and still you got a beauty with the assets of your choise - large, small,
fluffy, puffy, and on top you can dress her the way one enjoys. All can be used in a studio later on or within the game environment on different locations.

Rethinking this entire Model Agency thing, would be a good start - before this is getting
more and more unplayable and boring.
This type of game, should attract the player's desire, becoming aroused just by the look of those "Models" (not the opposite).

Stay safe
Are you on some drugs? Looking up to Honey Select would only make it worse, the game is the complete opposite of simulation or interactive which is why this game may one day be better than games that go the HS route of "select animation to play" so your point of "design" make no sense, the "code" one either, what code? Game code? You know this game probably took more effort to code than HS since that is basically recycling the same code and animations since their first Unity games from several years ago. "Structure", again, what do you mean by structure? "Game flow" - neither game really has one, in HS you just select animation and play it, that's it, here you at least have some gameplay that leads to sex, it is in current state very annoying and broken gameplay but at least it has one.

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
"ow...ow...OW...ow!"
I turned my dick down to needle sized and still get complaints that it's too deep, too fast, too hard, too rough. It seems that real women were better built for fucking than these virtual ones.

After trying 'Better' Experience I can tell you it's not better. It's different, but not 'Better'.

pataror

Jul 23, 2021
Hi guys, i don't know how but i was level 9 and all my save game got wiped, i had a lot of hours on it and now i'm back to level 1 and don't feel the courage to do it again to level 9

Is their a file to modify or a cheat to spare me some time and go back to interviewing girls like i used to have on my level :

Cora Tedesko.png Carissa Kvoeschen.png

Reactions: manniakk

billobee

Aug 17, 2017
Here is a magic word - Illusion Games

If the developer would have taken the time to check on similar game structures on the market, especially the "Honey Select" franchise, I think he could have done a much better job (game flow, structure, code, design etc).
How many release so far, and none is actually running smoothly (apart of grotesque
acrobacies displayed by some of the "Models").

Basically, if you take 'Honey Select' of Illusion, and wrap it around this "Model Agency" environment idea (forget the money generating gig), this game would be flowless,
exciting, playable and not boring. Especially the girls, traits, tastes, shapes, looks, etc,
are changeable by the player - and with a perfect, and attractive look.
The girls, for example, can be created from a scratch, or fused in between from existing characters, and still you got a beauty with the assets of your choise - large, small,
fluffy, puffy, and on top you can dress her the way one enjoys. All can be used in a studio later on or within the game environment on different locations.

Rethinking this entire Model Agency thing, would be a good start - before this is getting
more and more unplayable and boring.
This type of game, should attract the player's desire, becoming aroused just by the look of those "Models" (not the opposite).

Stay safe
bad take

• Thinking Face
Reactions: IXL

surmann

Sep 3, 2022
Please find attached the latest experimental Monkey v1.8.7.1.

This version will only work properly with SMA v9.4+.

As always, PM me if you encounter any issues with this update.

-T-

Important note

Testers have reported that Microsoft Defender may sometime triggers false positive with files using the 7z compression format. If you do encounter this, please pm me your location and error. Make sure to verify the CRC signature before use.

Release notes
  • Removed exposed/displaced clothing from the asset list; fixed socks not showing
  • Fixed agency money overwriting the game value
  • Added a Refresh property allowing control of JSON object behaviors
  • Added several new features to better support external game content
    • Assets can now have their own custom JSON scripts
    • When present scripts will automatically be loaded/unloaded with the asset
    • UI elements will display under their own asset in the load menu
  • Updated the JSON Quick Guide with all the new features and examples

Known Issues
  • Displaced clothing cannot be added, removed or saved in an outfit
  • Displaced clothing will still show when randomizing an outfit
  • Both issues are current limitation of the game

Install instructions and how to use: see Monkey_readme.txt in the archive.

--

Name: Monkey_1_8_7_1.7z
Size: 536605 bytes (524 KiB)
SHA256: 752A62F53181286B6DF4302F861256A7644BAF95A60EA5E56578DF3C8CC4A548

Hello friends, I unzip the Monkey_1_8_7_1.7z file to the game folder and changed the files in the target. but the command line does not appear at the top of my screen. can you help me?

Pchit

Jan 24, 2018
Hello friends, I unzip the Monkey_1_8_7_1.7z file to the game folder and changed the files in the target. but the command line does not appear at the top of my screen. can you help me?
Make sure your game folder looks like this

SMA.png

Voltanis

Jan 7, 2018
Haven't followed this game for some time. Have no clue if this idea has been floated, planned, etc.

I think a secretary or some personal assistant would really be a nice addition to this game. It'd give you the chance to save a girl you really like and have her in the game without the single interview thing.

Also have her more "friendly" than other girls since you hired her. No need to rub her elbow for 20 min before she decides to do something with you.

Voltanis

Jan 7, 2018
Ah gatekeeping.. I played since very early versions and was a supporter for sometime. I stopped when updates were being released in a unplayable state for a few versions.

But regardless I only mentioned it because I was curious if this has been discussed before. Not because I expect dev to listen to my post.

Jan 7, 2022
Ah gatekeeping.. I played since very early versions and was a supporter for sometime. I stopped when updates were being released in a unplayable state for a few versions.

But regardless I only mentioned it because I was curious if this has been discussed before. Not because I expect dev to listen to my post.
Oh, good! :)

Felya1624

Apr 18, 2019
I think dev should go to the people who've followed the game for some time if he wants ideas for new features.
I don't think Tvalle needs ideas. Even on the first release the game was in working order, and the following updates have been cosmetic rather than gameplay. I think he's lost all enthusiasm, or just can't cope. And the people on his discord, Which he abandoned without source code have done more in a year than he has.

Jan 7, 2022
I don't think Tvalle needs ideas. Even on the first release the game was in working order, and the following updates have been cosmetic rather than gameplay. I think he's lost all enthusiasm, or just can't cope. And the people on his discord, Which he abandoned without source code have done more in a year than he has.
He's done work on the dialog since I started playing. That's gameplay.

Reactions: lowlufi

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
There's been quite a bit of changes in the game code over last year. New features like agencies, money, auto-ratings, new clothing system, etc. Also a switch to addressable for asset management.

The main issue is overall lack of communication. Without it, the money well will eventually run dry.

-T-

4.10 star(s) 154 Votes