4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

sanshisan

Jun 20, 2022
If you are using Monkey mod you can set the male pleasure slider to max
and that should turn you into a human water sprinkler
Unfortunately no, I exactly did just that but its more like a few pixels only and I am almost unable to see the cum. Could be a graphical issue but I don't think so. Can you make a screenshot how cum in game usually looks like? For me its just pixel sized dribblets.

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
Modders, please make a mod with more chat options that affects model's consent and arousal based on her stats
Exposing the effect of dialog choices is on Monkey wishlist.

The game uses a third party tool (pixelcrusher) and part of the decision logic is written in LUA and interpreted at runtime. This makes it difficult to mod as it runs essentially in a different engine, in a different language. I wasn't able to extract the lua sources so far.

I asked for some game changes that would make this system easier to mod, but the dev wasn't interested. So this is on ice for now.

-T-

bolo55

Jul 4, 2017
anyone else got an issue where agencies stop giving you money? is there anyway that you can cheat to get more money?

Pedro213

Oct 31, 2017
Anytime I edit profiles and change to Complete Mode, all the values jump to the minimum and If I try to change anything, the models turn into this monstrous thing. What could be wrong?
Was going to ask the same question, been 6 months since I last played this game, came back and got this horrible bugs, I don't really want to rate every single girl manually

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Was going to ask the same question, been 6 months since I last played this game, came back and got this horrible bugs, I don't really want to rate every single girl manually
Probably just another monstrous disconnect between the auto-rating system and the rest of the game.
The saves are both based off of image encryption, but the formats are different.
If the dev could make both auto-rating and model saving images interchangeable (i.e add physics to auto-rating calculations)
that would make the game, maybe, easier to update down the line.

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
Why do some girls' anger rise for no reason? I had a chick who went from 0 to 100 just seconds into the interview before I even spoke a word to her.

Pedro213

Oct 31, 2017
Probably just another monstrous disconnect between the auto-rating system and the rest of the game.
The saves are both based off of image encryption, but the formats are different.
If the dev could make both auto-rating and model saving images interchangeable (i.e add physics to auto-rating calculations)
that would make the game, maybe, easier to update down the line.
So, there's no solution to that problem? I mean, is there a way to fix it so I can play the game?

Jun 10, 2017
OOPS, seems like there t least two bugs with genetics

one type of bug is rare, and I cannot reproduce it, but I saw it few times, and as mentioned, restart helps

second type is guaranteed crash:

you should not rate personality at all (at least with last release; next time I'm planning to make it trainable)

Partial ratings breaks personality pool at the end of cycle.

To reset your personality ratings you can (choose one):
  • remove file %SMA%/Better_Dir/ag_profiles/personality_default.json
  • In console (`) execute command
    Code:
    ag rp of personality

That's the reason not to use auto-ratings. Anyway they have little sense for mod.

If you want to use mod's other features, but keep original genetic algorithm, you can disable alternative genetics in mod's settings.
So, I got another crash like that, but without rating personality at all, then I tried to reproduce it and "discovered" what was causing it, in the ag_profiles, for some reason the face_default.json was causing the game give this kind of error, it happened more than one time, it always happens after some time, If I just delete it, the game does not give the error again, and then I can continue with all pools except the face one.. I wanted to know if you are aware of this and if someone elses got the error, I want to know if this is an isolated case or not.
I will attach the file so you can take a look into it, if you want.

Reactions: qwertyuq123

qwertyuq123

Dec 21, 2017
Let's update BetterExperience. Update 2 for SMA9

I would call it BETA, cause I haven't tested it for long.

Known issues:
  • Broken sound
  • New camera causes problems with floating UI. 3D UI do not like switching cameras. Close window and press [R] twice to fix.
  • 'Look-at-camera' does not work with custom poses and custom camera. No idea why
  • New UI initially caused problems with 3D UIs and pose-editor gizmos. Should work properly, but you've been warned
  • Overlapping text when new UI active

New features:
  • Amateur model: force model to look at camera True-Facials-Style
  • Auto-thrust: press <space> to win
  • New camera rig. Preview
  • Monkey detection and compatibility: disables incompatible features in favor of monkey

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

qwertyuq123

Dec 21, 2017
Can I change words like " vagina, penis " etc. in i.e " pussy, cock"?
Unfortunately, it's quite complicated.

I've tried to change their vocabulary, but gave up.

I think it even may be easier to rewrite from scratch talking-head, than attempt to modify existing system.

But until player is locked in one room with one goal, it's just not worth effort. Maybe, some year, game will be able to load external levels, get new decorations, etc. Then it will be interesting to add ability to replace texts, for cosplay/roleplay/whatsoever reasons. But at current state - no. It is possible, sure, but too much work

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes