4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
someone explain it to me. When a girl gives a blow job, she doesn't swallow her dick whole. No matter what settings I put in "monkey" only the speed works. The depth doesn't work at all. What am I doing wrong?
The game uses a 'throat wear' value internally to decide if a model can deep throat. You can adjust the speed of wear using the slider in the autosex menu (set it to max). Alternatively, just sluttify the model.

Make sure you are positioned properly. The physics system will prevent movement if the angles are not within certain ranges.

-T-

Reactions: Qudrossomuto

Qudrossomuto

Jul 26, 2022
This is the throat wear parameter I did not understand at all. I thought that the lower this parameter, the longer the model can do. It makes sense from the name of the parameter... I'll try it like you said.

origami367

Oct 10, 2019
I set up auto-sex in the mokey. I don't know about money, I only use fast scenes
mokey How to install it please. I followhttps://f95zone.to/threads/some-modelling-agency-v0-9-2a-t-valle.84955/post-7305157 putC:\Users\JMLX\Documents\TValle Games\Some Modeling Agency but doesn't work

origami367

Oct 10, 2019
Please find attached the latest experimental Monkey v1.8.3.

This version will only work properly with SMA v9.1+.

PM me if you encounter any issues with this update.

-Thora-

Release notes
- Added enumeration support with optional UI mapping and sorting. This allows displaying the values used when sending models to other agencies.
- Several new sliders, including:
Interpretation Race, Traits, Difficulty, etc.​
Male penis and nails colors​
All sliders were added via JSON so you can extend or modify them​
- Sluttify supports 15 additional genes introduced in SMA v9.1
- Support custom JSON files placed in the MonkeyMods folder. This allows adding user created mods without having to modify Monkey.json.
- Added right justified UI composite entries support
- Custom JSON now supports integral sliders, valid type conversion and overloaded method resolution
- Extra female Models loaded via Unity Explorer are now editable
- Button actions can be delayed by a set number of frames on refresh
- Auto-rating calls are monitored and linked custom values will be updated
- And many more..

Known Limitations
- UI doesn't support setting C# enumeration flags

Install Instructions
- Backup any existing save files (%UserProfile%\Documents\TValle Games)
- Create a NEW folder (use "C:/SMA" if having issues)
- Install latest SMA 9.1+ in the folder and make sure it works
- Open the Monkey archive and copy all files to the same folder

How to use
- Commands are shown in the title bar
- Fly camera: hold right mouse button and use WASDQE to move, use spacebar to switch input between camera and player, shift to go fast, alt to go slow
- Color sliders may require unchecking the 'sync' options in gameplay settings
- Options are in Monkey_Configuration.xml.
- See JSON_Quick_Guide.txt for more information on custom UI.

--
Name: Monkey_1_8_3.7z
Size: 525189 bytes (512 KiB)
SHA256: 385be10d18c6c7e10c712bf260b7ff13233c0990065a8b5eb6f04d0c4619a044

Backup any existing save files (%UserProfile%\Documents\TValle Games)
Create a NEW folder (use "C:/SMA" if having issues)

put C:\Users\JMLX\Documents\TValle Games\Some Modeling Agency but doesn't work Isn't that how it was installed?

Nefty969

May 28, 2017
Another question. Why does auto-sex stop working when you use custom pose?
Did it work with that particular model in a vanilla pose?
If yes, I could imagine the bones being set up in a way that doesn´t facilitate any movement. When you, for example, have her sit on her ass and determine the "ass bones" to be support and set pin to 1.0 she won´t move those bones. Just like in a standing pose she wouldn´t move her feet from the ground.
If that´s the case set pin to 0.3 - 0.6. At least that´s how I fixed a few poses from the discord.
The posing cards are always taken with the measurements of the model in the picture. If your model is way taller or smaller, she might have ovextended and twisted bones because she can´t fit in the pose, might also want to check for that.
If it also doesn´t work in vanilla poses, its the model and she´s just lazy.

Edit : Or uncheck "is support" all together and ground her on a foot or the hands.

Last edited:

FisherMatt

Jul 4, 2018
Does anyone know if there is a way to change the save location?
I would like this to be somewhere other than "documents".

Clust49

Aug 22, 2020
Hi, can anyone help?
After a certain time in the game stops working camera, already racked my brain trying to figure out what's wrong, this has never happened before
In the game log is always the last line about changing the quality of hair
Maybe someone had a problem and knows the solution
(Machine translation)
Untitled.png

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes