4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

quilette

Feb 27, 2019
The table is just way too tall or the guy is too short. Also, pubic hair option for the guy and real bush for the female would be nice.
If you use Monkey mod you can scale the guy to get around this with the 'K' hotkey.

There's a few pubic hair styles for the ladies that're fairly generous. I'm with you on wanting a few real bushy mounds, though. And for the guy, too.

Vicky Sidhu

May 31, 2022
There is a bug that prevents normal scene loading second time. And there is no workaround, except when you want to get main menu - press exit and restart game.
Actually there is a workaround, to get rid of this issue you can use v9.1a, its working fine and using a bugged version can also cause save corruption (thankfully i had a backup of my save folder), so i think its better to use older version and wait for next release, that's just my opinion anyway, if you don't agree with it then feel free to use v9.2a.

Reactions: XanderAlex

Rockerhooker

Feb 24, 2020
Thanks for the feedback.
I know that the game is very difficult for the player right now, you are supposed to be ugly and out of shape, so the girls don't like you that much. (Is there a tag/genre for this?). I'll have to work more on self-improvement mechanics for the player.
I think it was a mistake to hide the female emotion bars, players have no idea what to do.
Regarding the speed, the player moves quite slowly (when not running) since this speed was calculated thinking about sexual interactions, I am going to put an option for the player to decide what speed by default they want.
About painted clothes... I know it's true, I'm not an artist myself and I know it's no excuse, I'll see what to do about this.
For the hair, I will make the root more static and firm.
About the light, it's true lol, I got used to the intensity and forgot to calibrate it.
On performance, I'll make the low-quality option as fast as possible. Although this will not improve CPU performance, you still need a low-tier Ryzen or Intel equivalent.

if you are serious, this is a CRITICAL bug. lol

there are 3 options in Inputs for view sensibility, if you need the minimum to be slower, let me know. I'm glad you could run it smoothly.

Thanks you all for playing the game, I was very nervous, I know you are ruthless, lol.
Its a good game just do what you are doing. I really loved how you picked up where XStoryPlayer left off. Because i have seen you have come a long way and fixed lots stuffs since its initial release.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
I disagree.
Pointy upper cheeks, unnecessaryly hollow lower cheeks.
Too much heart shape on the lips.

Slightly toned, which is a plus, but staggeringly skinny.
Hips and thighs are too narrow when compared to the shoulders width.

Insecure and very professional, needs lots of work to break her in.
I'm guessing, either a lvl 1 character you found on the.. second week?
or, if all goes well, a lvl3 char at best.
6/10 would make a fantastic Dryad character :)

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
i remember i could change model's voice via monkey mod. can't find that option anywhere in the latest SMA update
Voice isn't currently supported. I will add a few sound sliders in the next version.

In the meantime you can use the following custom json. Open the compressed archive then copy the voice.json file in the MonkeyMods folder.

Credit goes to user V over on discord for sharing this.

-T-

ostvalen

Sep 12, 2022
unzip the files and put them in the game folder where the exe is
To use them just start the game and press m. on the right the window will pop into sight.
Most are sliders btw,, so Experiment. Have fun... ohh and pres Y to make the girl the biggest slut alive :cool:
thx bro

Reactions: A.K.A87

ostvalen

Sep 12, 2022
unzip the files and put them in the game folder where the exe is
To use them just start the game and press m. on the right the window will pop into sight.
Most are sliders btw,, so Experiment. Have fun... ohh and pres Y to make the girl the biggest slut alive :cool:
it doesn't work for me:(

Ícono de validado por la comunidad

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes