4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Body is almost perfectly balanced between realistic and plump, without it being overweight.
The face is too old, tho.
Remove the hollow lower cheeks and make the nostril entrances slightly bigger.
You can also flatten the upper cheeks a bit and make the chin slightly longer to smoothen her face shape.

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
Monkey doesnt work with v9.2 for me
So far all issues with Monkey not working are the result of incorrect installation. Please follow the install instructions carefully - especially creating a new directory (C:/SMA for example), and installing a new copy of the game and Monkey there. If you still have issues PM me.

-T-

MrBeans

Aug 10, 2019
I've downloaded a few models and once in game they look nothing like the picture and some dont even have hair.. I have Monkey 1.8.3 and the amazon patch and that's about it.. am I missing something?

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
I've downloaded a few models and once in game they look nothing like the picture and some dont even have hair.. I have Monkey 1.8.3 and the amazon patch and that's about it.. am I missing something?
There are several known issues with hair - several bugs have been filed with the dev. Also this issue occurs more frequently on AMD cards.

As far as loading not looking like the picture send me a few samples and I'll take a look.

What may explain the difference:
- clothing is random and not part of the save
- older save may have genes that are no longer supported (no backward save support)
- people may modify the model in ways that can't be saved; the picture will show the modified model, but the save will contain the unmodified one. This is a game limitation, and I would have to rewrite the game save/load code to bypass it.

-T-

Vbrz

Sep 7, 2022
What story could probably take place in location like this?
You are a mad scientist. You are building a robotic wife on holidays to make all the lonely mans happy (especially yourself, as you are absolutely lost). To complete the task you've managed to get work at the modelling agency - to gather info as womens are"functioning".

5 days per week you are working in agency to get money and information (this is how game is played normally). On the holyday you are transferred to your house.

You have a prototype model in your house. You start with almost nothing - you have a head of the model. (can be formed as static pose inside some object, covering rest body).

You can download the information about the physical and personality into your cyborg (formed as loading from the save from NPCsFinalesEsperandoPiscina level N)

With each lvl in the SMA you can buy more parts/possibilities for the model:
lvl 1 - head (the view is taked randomly from current pool)
lvl 2 - waist-top (if possible - w/o hands). NPCsFinalesEsperandoPiscina level 1 is uploaded, dressed with most covering clothes
lvl 3 - + hands, +randomize clothes button. Clothes should be completely random colors (you are kinda can wear her, but dont know how to do it properly)
lvl 4 - you can choose which NPCsFinalesEsperandoPiscina to upload
lvl 5 - +full body, model is unable to walk/pose, but can react. She still wears random clothers, but colors are consistent (addition randomizer for colors should be turned off), as she can guide you.
lvl 6 - +posing, +clothes editor (as in the clothers editor mode)
lvl 7 - from now on the model gets free will: sensitivity, anger and pleasure now are working properly, for earlier lvls the state of pleasure\pain\boredom etc gain should be zero (you was able to sleep with her, but as with a manequenne). She can "leave" (hide from you till next holiday).
lvl 8 - You can upload the personality or physical props separetely (as in the Monkey mod). Also, you've discovered where is she hiding, so the endless patience is on (same as in the cheat menu)
lvl 9 - she helps you to get better on physical conditions. As you sleep with her, your muscularity increases. The fast movement with hands are for muscularuty, slow with dick - agains fat\or bm some other parameters.
lvl 10 - You can choose which part of the physical\personaly to upload (groups are as in the marks section). Also, she starts to buy a decorations (furniture) for the house. Based on the current uploaded personaly, she can waste all the money or keep minimal value of 2000 (for your main work bribery =)

On the lvl 11, as you come home, your model computes the correlation of her current state with all the NPCsFinalesEsperandoPiscina in the save (The best correlated model = BCM). Then, she says that she really loves you, and want you to be happy. She says that she get the declaration of love letter from the BCM and want you to marry her. Then she leaves and the BCM comes into your house - that is the happy ending. Ah, and if the BCM was the very open-wided-to-change and low on privacy - the cyborg might stay, so you will have both.

Nefty969

May 28, 2017
What story could probably take place in location like this?
I would like to see the photography side expanded on.

Models come in like they do now but you won´t be able to just send them to other companies.
You would have to ask about their qualifications, test them, build a portfolio with pictures you took (maybe with job related assets), send them out to get advanced training or train them yourself. Or you could keep them for your own freelance work.

The money you make could be spent on a bigger studio (no more bumping elbows and knees on the fracking wall!), upgrade your camera, more/better lighting, more assets (job related scenes/backdrops) for the models to use, paying models on your payroll.

As an employer you can hold auditions with multiple random girls, the higher your level/reputation the more models turn up and you could take your pick.

qwertyuq123

Dec 21, 2017
You are a mad scientist. You are building a robotic wife on holidays to make all the lonely mans happy (especially yourself, as you are absolutely lost). To complete the task you've managed to get work at the modelling agency - to gather info as womens are"functioning".
That's funny plot, but it is problematic to separate parts from girl. Yet, it's possible to disable most reactions

On the lvl 11
Let's say, I never reach lvl 6 :)

The money you make could be spent on a bigger studio (no more bumping elbows and knees on the fracking wall!), upgrade your camera, more/better lighting, more assets (job related scenes/backdrops) for the models to use, paying models on your payroll.
Actually, I thought about photography moment. TValle mentioned that there will be proper photoshooting mode, and I have no idea how it could work. Still, it will be better than guessing which-agency-should-i-choose to earn money.

While new assets could improve general gameplay, and they will(especially bigger studio), I think that for photo part is most important asset (except bigger studio, of course) is animations, like, real animations. Because static poses suck.
And at this moment, I think that's a big problem, cause there's no easy way to add new animations(at least without rewriting lots of original components)

As an employer you can hold auditions with multiple random girls
I tested this moment not long ago. Best result I got - an infamous bald woman and lots of errors. As of 0.9, SMA has no support for more than 1 girl, and I'm not sure it will change in 0.10.

Anyway, I got some insight about what community wants: I, personally, would prefer not to touch modelling business part, and let TValle implement his vision, but seems like I'd need to make some examples how to hook custom content into existing modelling loop

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
I tested this moment not long ago. Best result I got - an infamous bald woman and lots of errors. As of 0.9, SMA has no support for more than 1 girl, and I'm not sure it will change in 0.10.
Several users over discord are pushing the boundaries for multiple loaded girl. They are using Unity Explorer and loading a new EntrevistaHeroina scene for each. For example (this is from user CommonFactory):

1664228809932.png

The main issue is performance - the game is poorly optimized, so this quickly brings your pc to a halt. There are several other issues, but overall I'm surprised it works at all.

Monkey will detect when multiple females are loaded and 'switch' to the most recent loaded so you can edit it. If this becomes popular, I may improve support and provide switching and spawning controls.

However, I see little point right now. Beside the eye candy, the game becomes quickly unplayable and there is no concept/support for interactions between multiple models and the MC.

-T-

Apr 10, 2018
That's funny plot, but it is problematic to separate parts from girl. Yet, it's possible to disable most reactions

Actually, I thought about photography moment. TValle mentioned that there will be proper photoshooting mode, and I have no idea how it could work. Still, it will be better than guessing which-agency-should-i-choose to earn money.

While new assets could improve general gameplay, and they will(especially bigger studio), I think that for photo part is most important asset (except bigger studio, of course) is animations, like, real animations. Because static poses suck.
And at this moment, I think that's a big problem, cause there's no easy way to add new animations(at least without rewriting lots of original components)

Anyway, I got some insight about what community wants: I, personally, would prefer not to touch modelling business part, and let TValle implement his vision, but seems like I'd need to make some examples how to hook custom content into existing modelling loop

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
tumblr_nxmlu4dzEd1r2pp2to1_250.gif

Vbrz

Sep 7, 2022
It is not needed. Any covering object, transparent for collisions but covering sight will do. Mb table?.. Head at the table, mmm

Technical update to the plot:
The save file can be intact by the mod and remain compatible with unmodded game, all the information needed can be derived from the current state of the save:
- The state of the home girl is only lvl dependendant
- Group A (or NPCsFinalesEsperandoPiscina of group A) can be reserved to represent and store the home girl stats. It can be saved (and this will interfere with common game flow, but in interest way - the uploaded personality will affect group A).
- All the house furniture can be derived from the current money value via some sequence table. More money - more stuff. More stuff - better home girl reactions toward you. (Thus dont waste money! =)

Pressing "go home" button can be used as a trigger to move characted home. Now it is state where you can save before interview start, and so let is be. And pressing "start interview" can be used to jump back into the office. Minimal impact upon gameplay, and rather logical.

At all, i've tryed it to be minimal affect upon current modelling loop.

It is due to no real aim before, now you will be fully motivated xD
The options can be redistributed through the levels, tho. And, to make it lesser boring, some aspect of the BetterGenetics can be taken to run throught the levels faster. It can be explained as a help of (and learning from) your creation (your home girl).

By the way, is it possible to implemenmt some visualisation stuff, derived fom the please/pain/privacy properties of the girls parts?
It would be very handy to have something like a colormap rather then scroll throught over the SMA save editor/F7viewer when you investigate the girl. Ideally, it can be formed as a thermal imager mode (like the x-ray one), where you could see reskinned body of the girl. More red/white will reflect the sensual parts, blue/black - opposite. Slutted and exited ones should glow =). It even have a some sense, due to an excitation results in an increased blood flow in the corresondong bodyparts and, as a result, higher temperature.

Last edited:

Vbrz

Sep 7, 2022
Guys, if you have met the bug with no money from agencies in 0.9.2a:
As far as I got it, it is due to broken clearup/reloading upon second loading from the main menu after clicking "Main menu" button.
If you do this, upon next interview you will see bald and static girl. Saving at this stage will broke your savefile forever.

Thus, NEVER use "main menu" button. In case you need reloading - close the game (press exit), run it and press continue. And make a backup each week =)

Besides that, I had no problems running 0.9.2a. Lvling is OK.

BTW, qwertyuq123 , I've noticed that your F7 watcher represent spine01 as a waist, and spine02 as a ribcage thickness, while the SMA save editor shows swapped. Save-editor shows wrong, right? (I might be wrong on what where, cannot test it right now, but the fact they are swapped =)

OLESKA

Jun 8, 2022
Several users over discord are pushing the boundaries for multiple loaded girl. They are using Unity Explorer and loading a new EntrevistaHeroina scene for each. For example (this is from user CommonFactory):

View attachment 2066613

The main issue is performance - the game is poorly optimized, so this quickly brings your pc to a halt. There are several other issues, but overall I'm surprised it works at all.

Monkey will detect when multiple females are loaded and 'switch' to the most recent loaded so you can edit it. If this becomes popular, I may improve support and provide switching and spawning controls.

However, I see little point right now. Beside the eye candy, the game becomes quickly unplayable and there is no concept/support for interactions between multiple models and the MC.

-T-
is this a mod?

4.10 star(s) 154 Votes