4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

XanderAlex

Sep 7, 2022
The hero will no longer be broken, twisted and thrown into the blackness if he accidentally touches the wall with his knee? Perfectly!

Sonayte

Apr 12, 2019
too hard game, using keyborad+mouse is already a challenge, but i cant even go further than touching... seems like this kind of game not for me, ive expected so much more

qwertyuq123

Dec 21, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

While I'm too far from any playable demo, here is a question.

To get feeling of available rooms and furniture:
Currently used asset is here:

What story could probably take place in location like this?

Assuming limitations:
  • Story starts using single interview ( user defined actor )
  • Actor can move only to predefined goto positions. Through script or menu actions
  • No clothing control
  • No new animations
  • Custom poses can be used to make actor do something
  • Actor can be animated using 2 or more custom poses. DOOM(1) animation level, but better than mannequin.
  • Radial menu actions can be replaced completely, probably
  • Dialog sequences can be replaced completely, not sure about native, but there'll be some way
  • No need for save/load
Personally, I'd prefer to make Some Medical Agency, but without custom tools that won't be fun.

So, the question is, what can be done using SMA's engine, except rating and modelling girls? (and simple enough to be completed..)

Life with a slave model: Headpat simulator 3D?

Thora

Jan 2, 2018

What story could probably take place in location like this?
So, the question is, what can be done using SMA's engine, except rating and modelling girls? (and simple enough to be completed..)
Life with a slave model: Headpat simulator 3D?
I think the physics simulation is good enough to be repurposed to different scenarios.

What I think is missing, beside being able to properly rate models (...), is aspects of progression and corruption. With static assets you could for example start with a 'low grade' agency, then as you progress get nicer environments you get better 'stuff' and can do more and train/corrupt models.

Themes like 'medical', 'hotel', 'brothel', etc. can all leverage existing asset while keeping the physics and simulation mostly intact. Of course, what is most important is to find something you love as it will still be a lot of work.

On the Monkey side, I'm focusing more on the tooling to allow modders and artists to bring their own content. The dev is only one person, and without a community creating and sharing content, I fear this game will eventually die.

-T-

P.s. Teaser of dynamically loaded assets (meshes, textures, colliders, lights, etc.) at runtime by Monkey - not ready for prime time.
1663900779280.png

qwertyuq123

Dec 21, 2017
What I think is missing, beside being able to properly rate models (...), is aspects of progression and corruption. With static assets you could for example start with a 'low grade' agency, then as you progress get nicer environments you get better 'stuff' and can do more and train/corrupt models.
When was announced that "now you can earn money, and I have few ideas where to spend them", I expected that there will be shop where you can buy big casting couch and camera to earn more money :) Bribing was slightly disappointing

I fear this game will eventually die
Yep, that will be a great loss. In field of character customization and interactions SMA already far beyond XSP (we'll see if XSP 4 got something new, but new screenshots do not give many answers) and there is no ongoing substitution.

Furody

Mar 18, 2022
How can ı play thıs ?

[/SPOILER]

While I'm too far from any playable demo, here is a question.

To get feeling of available rooms and furniture:
Currently used asset is here:

Apr 10, 2018
I think the physics simulation is good enough to be repurposed to different scenarios.

Themes like 'medical', 'hotel', 'brothel', etc. can all leverage existing asset while keeping the physics and simulation mostly intact. Of course, what is most important is to find something you love as it will still be a lot of work.

On the Monkey side, I'm focusing more on the tooling to allow modders and artists to bring their own content. The dev is only one person, and without a community creating and sharing content, I fear this game will eventually die.

-T-

P.s. Teaser of dynamically loaded assets (meshes, textures, colliders, lights, etc.) at runtime by Monkey - not ready for prime time.
View attachment 2059502
Finally,furniture :HideThePain:

fivers

Nov 4, 2018
How I can fix my fps problem?
When i'm alone I have stable 75 fps, but when the model comes fps drop to 40. I tried to change all settings to low and fps are the same. My gpu is rtx 2060 and cpu is ryzen 5 2600

4.10 star(s) 154 Votes