4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
Yes, i have the same problem
If you are using monkey as well, both mods listening to the 'R' key for camera is likely the source of many issues.

If you want to keep both mods, you can remap the 'R' key in monkey_configuration.xml, in the ToggleCameraModeKeyCode section.

Even after remapping, mix and matching the BXP cameras and monkey flycam is likely to have issues. Flycam does a lot of things to make sure it plays nice with the game including rebinding some of the hdrp processing and monitoring the game for camera change (pose mode cam, etc.).

I assume that mix/matching flycam and BXP cam won't work well. I've done all my testing of BXP without Monkey.

-T-

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Vbrz and Pchit

qwertyuq123

Dec 21, 2017
I'm having that error too. 1+ this
OOPS, seems like there t least two bugs with genetics

one type of bug is rare, and I cannot reproduce it, but I saw it few times, and as mentioned, restart helps

second type is guaranteed crash:

you should not rate personality at all (at least with last release; next time I'm planning to make it trainable)

Partial ratings breaks personality pool at the end of cycle.

To reset your personality ratings you can (choose one):
  • remove file %SMA%/Better_Dir/ag_profiles/personality_default.json
  • In console (`) execute command
    Code:
    ag rp of personality

That's the reason not to use auto-ratings. Anyway they have little sense for mod.

If you want to use mod's other features, but keep original genetic algorithm, you can disable alternative genetics in mod's settings.

• Red Heart
Reactions: NCRhomeboi

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
There seems to be a bug with 9.2a where the girl will say she'll strip off clothing but when you ask her to start stripping, she refuses.

Reactions: frnja21

NCRhomeboi

Jul 11, 2018
OOPS, seems like there t least two bugs with genetics

one type of bug is rare, and I cannot reproduce it, but I saw it few times, and as mentioned, restart helps

second type is guaranteed crash:

you should not rate personality at all (at least with last release; next time I'm planning to make it trainable)

Partial ratings breaks personality pool at the end of cycle.

To reset your personality ratings you can (choose one):
  • remove file %SMA%/Better_Dir/ag_profiles/personality_default.json
  • In console (`) execute command
    Code:
    ag rp of personality

That's the reason not to use auto-ratings. Anyway they have little sense for mod.

If you want to use mod's other features, but keep original genetic algorithm, you can disable alternative genetics in mod's settings.
Ah man, I hope it gets fixed. Really awesome mod especially with the Alt. Gen.

Dlite96

Nov 25, 2017
Please find attached the latest experimental Monkey v1.8.3.

This version will only work properly with SMA v9.1+.

PM me if you encounter any issues with this update.

-Thora-

Release notes
- Added enumeration support with optional UI mapping and sorting. This allows displaying the values used when sending models to other agencies.
- Several new sliders, including:
Interpretation Race, Traits, Difficulty, etc.​
Male penis and nails colors​
All sliders were added via JSON so you can extend or modify them​
- Sluttify supports 15 additional genes introduced in SMA v9.1
- Support custom JSON files placed in the MonkeyMods folder. This allows adding user created mods without having to modify Monkey.json.
- Added right justified UI composite entries support
- Custom JSON now supports integral sliders, valid type conversion and overloaded method resolution
- Extra female Models loaded via Unity Explorer are now editable
- Button actions can be delayed by a set number of frames on refresh
- Auto-rating calls are monitored and linked custom values will be updated
- And many more..

Known Limitations
- UI doesn't support setting C# enumeration flags

Install Instructions
- Backup any existing save files (%UserProfile%\Documents\TValle Games)
- Create a NEW folder (use "C:/SMA" if having issues)
- Install latest SMA 9.1+ in the folder and make sure it works
- Open the Monkey archive and copy all files to the same folder

How to use
- Commands are shown in the title bar
- Fly camera: hold right mouse button and use WASDQE to move, use spacebar to switch input between camera and player, shift to go fast, alt to go slow
- Color sliders may require unchecking the 'sync' options in gameplay settings
- Options are in Monkey_Configuration.xml.
- See JSON_Quick_Guide.txt for more information on custom UI.

--
Name: Monkey_1_8_3.7z
Size: 525189 bytes (512 KiB)
SHA256: 385be10d18c6c7e10c712bf260b7ff13233c0990065a8b5eb6f04d0c4619a044
Using 9.1, when I click update under the interpretations thing in a single interview nothing happens?

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
Using 9.1, when I click update under the interpretations thing in a single interview nothing happens?
I would encourage you to update to 9.2 available at the top of this thread first and see if that works better.

Update just recalculate values from genes and update the internal 'intepretation' of the model - nothing will change if there was no changes to the model.

A quick way to see if this work is star a new interview, click update and look at the interpretation. Then Sluttify the model, click update again. Many of the sliders should be different unless all of your models are sluttified already.

If you still have issues, pm me and I'll take a look.

-T-

vikmos

Oct 5, 2019
In console (`) execute command
Is there ANY way to move console and other windows?

UPD:
I wonder is there a way for mods to add more phrases and additional actions for models?
For example, if she is aroused enough, she would take off some of her clothes and ask her to move on to more "interesting" activities (like she does on the line "you look...").

Last edited:
Jan 7, 2022
She'd be fun in paintball.

What about adding a cabinet of random items we can throw at a model like that? Slices of bologna. Ooo! The sexy wet smack of a Kraft single?

• Haha
Reactions: Duanne442

FisherMatt

Jul 4, 2018
First have to say, GREAT GAME. The possibilities here are endless... one that comes to mind:
If possible would love a scenario where the model doesn't want to you to cum in her, but oops. ;) Then maybe she comes back to tell you that she is pregnant and decides to fuck you again (after all she cant get pregnant twice) and then you have the option to continue seeing her at different stages of her pregnancy. :cool:

vikmos

Oct 5, 2019
First have to say, GREAT GAME. The possibilities here are endless... one that comes to mind:
If possible would love a scenario where the model doesn't want to you to cum in her, but oops. ;) Then maybe she comes back to tell you that she is pregnant and decides to fuck you again (after all she cant get pregnant twice) and then you have the option to continue seeing her at different stages of her pregnancy. :cool:
At least we need "hire" option to make hired girls to earn money.
On this update comissions from other agencies must be lowered to make "hiring" good girls more profitable than sending them to other agencies

Reactions: Doobiedoobiedoooo
4.10 star(s) 153 Votes