4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

metim200

Nov 14, 2017
Yo can any one make mod about changing clothes, I mean make her wear what ever you want not random shuffle button

mahoraz

Jul 2, 2017
I've spent about 6 hours playing this unplayable thing.
Scrolls don't just not work, they work out of spite. I marked out the lips with black lipstick. It begins to bring me girls with black lipstick ONLY.
I marked the model with a low pain tolerance with 0 at. Immediately I've got a load of models who begin to writhe in agony just from me looking at them (almost).
The author of the game is either a troll or meybe he messed up with filtering logic somewhere.
And finally... Look at this
View attachment 1976192

This is a result of 5 hours filtering off ugly models. What am I doing wrong?
the problem here is that each thing you give an assessment from 0 to 10 encompasses 3-4 things. For example the skin 4 parameters including makeup while as lipstick falls under mouth but it also encompasses 8 other parameters including lipstick color. The generation algorithm generates a set number of samples and throws them at you, be consistent and you may get better outcomes after 3-4 generations

just hover of each aspect you grade and it will tell you what it entails. For example you grade 10 each time the girl has no lipstick, you end up with less makeup, but might get unwanted skin traits such as rough skin or tanlines etc. Best thing to do is set everything to 5 and then give +/- to each aspect you like/dont like based on that description.

qwertyuq123

Dec 21, 2017
If you prefer not to join discord, I can cross post your mod there (with credits to you). My hope is for the dev to take a look an either stabilizes the API you need or incorporate some of your ideas in the game.
I'd be very grateful, actually.

I've attached new build for 9x and latest source code, so it can be posted with sources

Reactions: HillDweller

vikmos

Oct 5, 2019
the problem here is that each thing you give an assessment from 0 to 10 encompasses 3-4 things. For example the skin 4 parameters including makeup while as lipstick falls under mouth but it also encompasses 8 other parameters including lipstick color. The generation algorithm generates a set number of samples and throws them at you, be consistent and you may get better outcomes after 3-4 generations

just hover of each aspect you grade and it will tell you what it entails. For example you grade 10 each time the girl has no lipstick, you end up with less makeup, but might get unwanted skin traits such as rough skin or tanlines etc. Best thing to do is set everything to 5 and then give +/- to each aspect you like/dont like based on that description.
I know about that. I rate 0 if ANY of included parameters did not match my expectations.

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Better Experience Mod for SMA 0.8 & 0.9 - Proof of Concept Build

This is relatively heavy mod with various tweaks and features for SMA 8x & 9x

Major Features
  • Alternative Genetics - different algorithm for random characters generation. May be cheaty, but much easier to use
  • Better Hand - hand/finger tool can grab now. Limited capability to simulate hand grip when moving fingers over body
  • Scene Camera - now you can create different cameras for different poses, and recall then with hotkey
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 1976992 View attachment 1976993 View attachment 1976994 View attachment 1976995
Camera seems really buggy with 9.1a. Is this expected to work with that version?

vikmos

Oct 5, 2019
MY GOD ! don't tell me you took advantage of that poor disfigured looking down syndrome simulation....

It's clear that you did do something wrong but i can't forehead , i mean figure out what it could have been... possibly gave the yuck ones good scores that translated into Quasimodo and "Corky" from "Life goes on"
Ofk no. I almost immediately restarted the session to get a less disturbing girl.

I know how this works. If any of the parameters are not satisfying it means I rate all that slider as zero.

vikmos

Oct 5, 2019
Better Experience Mod for SMA 0.8 & 0.9 - Proof of Concept Build

This is relatively heavy mod with various tweaks and features for SMA 8x & 9x

Major Features
  • Alternative Genetics - different algorithm for random characters generation. May be cheaty, but much easier to use
  • Better Hand - hand/finger tool can grab now. Limited capability to simulate hand grip when moving fingers over body
  • Scene Camera - now you can create different cameras for different poses, and recall then with hotkey

View attachment 1976992 View attachment 1976993 View attachment 1976994 View attachment 1976995
In settings ther is "Velosity control" parameters. Does it mean I can set up automoving for actions? How?

qwertyuq123

Dec 21, 2017
Camera seems really buggy with 9.1a. Is this expected to work with that version?
If you mean strange rotation, then yes.

That's not a bug, that's laziness. Camera rotates around players head using original controls.

I also think that should be changed in future. It's not very comfortable.

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
If you mean strange rotation, then yes.

That's not a bug, that's laziness. Camera rotates around players head using original controls.

I also think that should be changed in future. It's not very comfortable.
When I hit R, I get views into random areasof the room and I can't move controls around at that point. I can't even hit ESC to close the game. I have to go into task manager to kill the process.

qwertyuq123

Dec 21, 2017
When I hit R, I get views into random areasof the room and I can't move controls around at that point. I can't even hit ESC to close the game. I have to go into task manager to kill the process.
That's definitely not expected behavior, but unfortunately, I cannot reproduce such problem on 91a, especially with broken ESC menu.

Can you zip and upload BepInEx/LogOutput.log after such bug? Maybe logs can reveal what's wrong

Pchit

Jan 24, 2018
Yes, i have the same problem

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes