4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Well, if this can generate more money perhaps he can get some art help. We may also get a better optimized game out of it.

The only issue so far with 9.5 and Monkey is the displaced bras showing as clothing pieces. If you find other issues, just pm me.

Assuming no major issues are found, I plan to patch Monkey between the 3rd and 10th of February.

-T-
Have there any kind of polls on F95 to see how many people even have access to VR? To me, it still seems like a nascent industry.

Taeri_is_hot

Dec 12, 2022
Mega
Google Drive

SMA 0.9.5
Changes
-Massage and pick interactions have been combined. It's still sketchy, but this adjustment was made with VR implementation in mind.
-Interactions with bras are now available.
-The previously unstable tweak to the hero's height is now ready for usage. (˵ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°˵)
-Stripping models will give them a modest amount of pleasure; this is done to trigger verbal reactions.

Fixes
-Characters' body-part weights will be changed when their sizes alter.
-GPU Skin deformations are now scaled in accordance with hero scale.
-When the hero is very little, the camera collision system will not break his posture.
-Scale affects hero movement speed.
-The default hand position of the hero varies with scale.
-Many other minor adjustments for Hero's height.

Notes
-I recently played RES4 VR and noticed Ashley's ballistics, and, yeah... VR is truly the way of the future.

Known issues
-Models will become upset after receiving payment for oral sex and being forced (bribed) to strike a pose.
-The inputs guide is still not up to date.

meh
maybe meh but thanks for the links! Don't suppose you know anyone subbed to Home Together? that's had a new version out since 15th Jan and still not updated here :(

Reactions: derino and Taevi

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
Have there any kind of polls on F95 to see how many people even have access to VR? To me, it still seems like a nascent industry.
Here is a Steam link that shows how many users have VR and which HMD they are using.
Dont think anyone has done an F95 poll that i've seen.

Taevi

Aug 26, 2020
Here is a Steam link that shows how many users have VR and which HMD they are using.
Oculus Quest 2 has diversified the VR Market/appeal. Only growing from here due to its portability

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
Oculus Quest 2 has diversified the VR Market/appeal. Only growing from here due to its portability
Hwsurvey are always useful. The key stat for me that should determine if a platform is worth the effort is number of users... From this data:
Steam users with VR Headsets
2.19%

+0.16%

At steam size, this still likely represent a couple million users. Given the lack of quality titles, it is not a bad strategy to make an exclusive as beat saber success has shown. But most games will try to target the broadest audience possible.

-T-

Reactions: PHIL54240

PHIL54240

Feb 9, 2018
Hello. I'm french and I don't understand MC levellng. I don't use Cheat's game option but I have BE & Monkey ingame.
1/ I reach level 12 of model but I (my player or MC) stay always level 1. How reach level 2? Do I uninstall BE & Monkey in to reach other level?
2/ Is there a key for screenshot witout using camera (key 3)?
Thanks for your answer. Merci par avance de votre réponse.

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Interesting metrics - those numbers are higher than I would have expected.

Taevi

Aug 26, 2020
Hwsurvey are always useful. The key stat for me that should determine if a platform is worth the effort is number of users... From this data:
Steam users with VR Headsets
2.19%

+0.16%

At steam size, this still likely represent a couple million users. Given the lack of quality titles, it is not a bad strategy to make an exclusive as beat saber success has shown. But most games will try to target the broadest audience possible.

-T-
Whilst i agree partially I don't think it's a principle of "targeting the broadest audience possible". The reality is that simply there is a vr market. Oculus Quest 2 has diversified this, A whopping 44.6% with a percentage increase of 2.91%. Especially when we regard that there are other methods to accessing VR content such as sideloading which allows consumers to access games not naturally found within the platform marketplace itself. This appeal doesn't come from steam solely so what do you define as a "lack of quality title" because that's heavily subjective on my end

Last edited:

Golhyrr

Feb 24, 2019
My VR headset was disconected and steam survey showed I don't have one. I didn't bother to plug it in, so atleast in my case this data is inacurate.

Abhay

Feb 3, 2018
What is the minimum PC system requirement for this game. I badly want to play this game but my Computer is showing graphic error and the game is automatically terminated. :( :( please help. Thanks a lot in advance.

Reactions: Polzor94320

Polzor94320

Feb 18, 2018
Hello. I'm french and I don't understand MC levellng. I don't use Cheat's game option but I have BE & Monkey ingame.
1/ I reach level 12 of model but I (my player or MC) stay always level 1. How reach level 2? Do I uninstall BE & Monkey in to reach other level?
2/ Is there a key for screenshot witout using camera (key 3)?
Thanks for your answer. Merci par avance de votre réponse.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi
1./ Leveling up takes time, days and weeks (ingame) before the lvl 2 (check the cheats menu for enable/disable settings) and can be done with or without mods. [...]

2./ PrintScreen key ?

Reactions: PHIL54240

Polzor94320

Feb 18, 2018
What is the minimum PC system requirement for this game. I badly want to play this game but my Computer is showing graphic error and the game is automatically terminated. :( :( please help. Thanks a lot in advance.
update graphic drivers, microsoft visual c++ etc ? looks like your issue
and run it as admin

Reactions: Abhay

The.Witcher

Apr 21, 2021
Thanks! :)

I guess the material could be changed to be more translucent/transparent. :unsure:

I can look into it and add it in future if I have the time. I was also thinking of decal projection or texture paint for sticky cum. :unsure:
It's likely a far strech, but on this forum there is `TrueFacials_Pro` game which nailed it great [as far as games go]. Maybe that could be an inspiration? :)

Reactions: Polzor94320

Polzor94320

Feb 18, 2018
It's likely a far strech, but on this forum there is `TrueFacials_Pro` game which nailed it great [as far as games go]. Maybe that could be an inspiration? :)
indeed there are nice cum animation/behaviour in Taiwan's, however eats a lot of ressources if abused
+ .tfa files easily exploitable for characters, not sure about the cum assets

Last edited:

manniakk

Jul 20, 2018
2023-02-03 (1).png
2023-02-03 (2).png 2023-02-03 (3).png

After many hours of "casting" girls finally you are able to move from the sad tin can you called office to your new and shiny agency place in the downtown. Don`t get me wrong, you are still broke but at least you have your own stained sofa and your precious sword ;)

---------------
-- Requirements
---------------

Mod requires SMA9.5 or newer and monkey 1.8.8 or newer.
"High" settings

---------------
-- Download
---------------

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes