4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

Pchit

Jan 24, 2018
how i play with keyboard?
ARROWS : Move MC (or WASD)
HOLD RIGHT CLICK + MOUSE : Move MC's head and vision
C and V : Crouch up and down
MOUSE ROLL : forward and backward pelvic movement (to penetrate)
1 : To use hand (hold left click to move panties and bra)
2 : To use finger
3 : To use phone (to save the girl, or, if you press T, to save the pose)
4 : To use camera (to take photos of body's parts of the girl to increase consent green bar, and, if you press T, to save clothes)

Then practice and patience, rase the level of content (green gauge) and excitement (pink gauge), without raising the level of anger and pain (red and blue gauges)

Reactions: ryuhatsune

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
Please find attached the latest experimental Monkey v1.8.7.1.

This version will only work properly with SMA v9.4+.

As always, PM me if you encounter any issues with this update.

-T-

Important note

Testers have reported that Microsoft Defender may sometime triggers false positive with files using the 7z compression format. If you do encounter this, please pm me your location and error. Make sure to verify the CRC signature before use.

Release notes
  • Removed exposed/displaced clothing from the asset list; fixed socks not showing
  • Fixed agency money overwriting the game value
  • Added a Refresh property allowing control of JSON object behaviors
  • Added several new features to better support external game content
    • Assets can now have their own custom JSON scripts
    • When present scripts will automatically be loaded/unloaded with the asset
    • UI elements will display under their own asset in the load menu
  • Updated the JSON Quick Guide with all the new features and examples

Known Issues
  • Displaced clothing cannot be added, removed or saved in an outfit
  • Displaced clothing will still show when randomizing an outfit
  • Both issues are current limitation of the game

Install instructions and how to use: see Monkey_readme.txt in the archive.

--

Name: Monkey_1_8_7_1.7z
Size: 536605 bytes (524 KiB)
SHA256: 752A62F53181286B6DF4302F861256A7644BAF95A60EA5E56578DF3C8CC4A548
When is 9.5 update for Monkey happening?

wonkerr

Aug 25, 2021
View attachment 2363290
View attachment 2363287 View attachment 2363288

After many hours of "casting" girls finally you are able to move from the sad tin can you called office to your new and shiny agency place in the downtown. Don`t get me wrong, you are still broke but at least you have your own stained sofa and your precious sword ;)

---------------
-- Requirements
---------------

Mod requires SMA9.5 or newer and monkey 1.8.8 or newer.
"High" settings

---------------
-- Download
---------------

Looks amazing! Are there any poses for this?

Matt1996

Nov 28, 2018
The idea and dev are great for now, I really like this one, just the model face are kinda real ugly and the bodies too sometimes
but, for the love of god sake please do something to control a bit better the cock
the first times when you tease the girl and try to put in is horny and teasing but when you are already on your 53 attempt of getting inside her its just feel real frustrating or at least make something to keep the girl quiet a bit because trying to penetrate the models feels real frustrating sometimes

Pedro213

Oct 31, 2017
This update was kinda meh, I'm thinking the dev will be focusing on VR at this point sadly, but anyways, have the bug with the profile editor been fixed?

qwertyuq123

Dec 21, 2017
stomach and throat bulging, improve the xray, add cum inflation, cervix penetration
Stomach and throat bulging are in the same boat as clothes. They require working with character model, and because dev used Character Creator (at least I think so) it makes asset production too complicated (because there are lots of thematic assets for daz, and not much for CC). As soon as dev, or someone else, releases guide for custom clothes, it will open possibility for custom mesh deformations, like bulges, pregnancy or succubus horns.

Cum inflation. it's impossible without proper fluid physics, and game is already CPU hungry.

Last edited:

qwertyuq123

Dec 21, 2017
After many hours of "casting" girls finally you are able to move from the sad tin can you called office to your new and shiny agency place in the downtown. Don`t get me wrong, you are still broke but at least you have your own stained sofa and your precious sword ;)
Nice lighting. Now with bigger office, it's time to earn more money, and buy hire secretary!

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
Stomach and throat bulging are in the same boat as clothes. They require working with character model, and because dev used Character Creator (at least I think so) it makes asset production too complicated (because there are lots of thematic assets for daz, and not much for CC). As soon as dev, or someone else, releases guide for custom clothes, it will open possibility for custom mesh deformations, like bulges, pregnancy or succubus horns.

Cum inflation. it's impossible without proper fluid physics, and game is already CPU hungry.
I plan to take a second look at clothing in the next few months. My first attempt failed miserably, but out of this I got the asset loader and quality overrides, so not all was lost.

My approach with custom clothing will be to subvert the addressable layer; this means whatever convoluted system the dev uses for asset will have to be duplicated on the content side.

My goal is still to have a pipeline to reuse Daz asset, but I don't see an easy way for content creators. The original skeleton will need to be reconstructed by hand so skinned meshes can deform properly. I did ask for a copy of the blender model, but never heard back.

Ideally, the dev would create such pipeline which would allow anyone to add clothing to the game...

-T-

OurManBim

Oct 16, 2022

Technically cum inflation doesn't have to be influeced by actual volume of fluids, instead one could just check how many particles enter womb (so say creampie only when penis is quite deep which game already can register since various girls have different pain thresholds and preferences regarding depth and different depths of vaginas, penis also has defined and adjustable size in game) and then just assume some conversion between number of particles emited and volume in ml, then based on that adjust a morph on the belly to give visual effect of cum inflation, same with belly/throat bulging, just a morph which size corresponds to size of female body and MC penis and it's position based on length of penis and depth of vagina, no need to even do much in terms of actual physics for that, just some basic position calculation and one time estimation of volumes of both models interacting with each other. Doing it properly with physics would indeed be quite taxing. Even VAM doesn't do that with physics, all morphs.

Will be interesting how modding of this game evolves, the potential is huge but I guess we need to give dev more time to work on the game.

Reactions: Greywraith
Jan 7, 2022
Is pulling at clothing broken for anyone else? In the controls it still says hit 1 a second time for the lobster claw but I don't see a difference and the lights aren't lighting up.

Scelerosus

May 29, 2017
Is pulling at clothing broken for anyone else? In the controls it still says hit 1 a second time for the lobster claw but I don't see a difference and the lights aren't lighting up.
Right now you can only remove some bras and panties from models.
Press 1, move your hand to the girl and then just hold LMB - will see points that you'll need to pull to the side to take her stuff off

4.10 star(s) 154 Votes