4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

Hunt4Bugs

Jun 4, 2018
Feel like im missing something. I've either paid em or convinced em to have sex, yet no matter what pose or how much I align parts, nothing happens.

surmann

Sep 3, 2022
"Changes
- Pants, skirts, and shorts can be interacted with. "

What kind of interaction is he talking about here. What can we do with clothes?

WakamoSato

Jan 9, 2021
"Changes
- Pants, skirts, and shorts can be interacted with. "

What kind of interaction is he talking about here. What can we do with clothes?
Press 1 on the keyboard to get the hand out, then press the left mouse button to 'close' the fist. Some red markers will show up on the stuff you can interact with. They turn green when you're close enough, and turn white if you succesfully 'grabbed' it. When they turn white, just hold left mouse button down and move the mouse left/right/up/down.

Berk_Rider

Feb 26, 2018
ok can someone help me understanding how the profile editor works???
I already made one supposely to rate girls with full bimbo aspect, that is huge boobs, thick thighs, huge ass, fully perverted, minimal anger and pain gain, etc... and all models I get are the complete oposit -.-
the auto rating is giving almost 10/10 to a character that looks more like a grandgrandgrandmother with not a single aspect from the profile I selected

I'm already lv2 and It's been over 4 ingame weeks and I haven't got any girl with at least half the aspects of the profile I made... Is it broken or something?

1.png

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes