4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

LDV

Jan 23, 2018
ok can someone help me understanding how the profile editor works???
I already made one supposely to rate girls with full bimbo aspect, that is huge boobs, thick thighs, huge ass, fully perverted, minimal anger and pain gain, etc... and all models I get are the complete oposit -.-
the auto rating is giving almost 10/10 to a character that looks more like a grandgrandgrandmother with not a single aspect from the profile I selected

I'm already lv2 and It's been over 4 ingame weeks and I haven't got any girl with at least half the aspects of the profile I made... Is it broken or something?

View attachment 2419393
keep on the interviewing

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
I'm already lv2 and It's been over 4 ingame weeks and I haven't got any girl with at least half the aspects of the profile I made... Is it broken or something?
Yes, 9.6 appears to have some auto-rating issues.

9.5 saved characters with the same profile will rate opposite in many areas on 9.6. Bug was submitted on discord within hours of release. Heard nothing back, so perhaps this is a new hidden gameplay feature :)

-T-

Reactions: Iluha

Azalael

May 1, 2020
Pressione 1 no teclado para retirar a mão e, em seguida, pressione o botão esquerdo do mouse para 'fechar' o punho. Alguns marcadores vermelhos aparecerão nas coisas com as quais você pode interagir. Eles ficam verdes quando você está perto o suficiente e ficam brancos se você "pegou" com sucesso. Quando eles ficarem brancos, apenas segure o botão esquerdo do mouse e mova o mouse para a esquerda/direita/cima/baixo.
[/CITAR]
Aperto o botão esquerdo do mouse mas o punho não fecha, sabe o que pode ser, e tem que baixar algum mod pra isso?

vul_pics

Feb 26, 2023
This game (and the super talented modders in this thread) have scratched an itch that XStoryPlayer left for a looong time. Obviously it's not as polished as it could be, but it does the trick other lewd games don't for me. Super promising.

Is there master post with all BE/Monkey mods people have made (like the cumshot customizer mod, etc.) Or a master post with all user-provided poses maybe? Sorry, the search function gives me a ton of results.

Also I'm one of the several futa-requesting degens in this thread, but I don't expect that kind of mod to exist... yet.

FirminoisGod

Dec 12, 2019
A question or two:
From what I understand, the more girls you interview, your level progresses, so you can possibly achieve level 2 by week three? Can someone confirm that?
Also, When I select the agency info after pressing tab, I cannot leave the screen, can someone tell me how to leave that screen without having to exit the game?

jinkong

Oct 6, 2017
Question 1, correct. More girls with good ratings increases the level of the girls you get. The amount of girls you have rated increase your level (Takes about 3 weeks worth) which then unlocks another group.

Question 2, should be a big X in the upper right corner.

Reactions: Pchit

vul_pics

Feb 26, 2023
Thank you!

Also, it may be a complete coincidence but ever since installing Monkey/BE every model hasn't wanted to take off their shirt or pants. I've been lvl 2 for about a week or two. Is that normal or just a coincidence? I believe this was just a coincidence. However.... some of them just max out the anger bar the second they walk in the room which seems... wrong?

Last edited:
Reactions: Pchit

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Also, When I select the agency info after pressing tab, I cannot leave the screen, can someone tell me how to leave that screen without having to exit the game?
Adjust your resolution until you can see the X to back out of that screen

Reactions: Vbrz
4.10 star(s) 153 Votes