4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
I still haven't leveled up to 2 and I think I'm on week 5.

Also after a couple of weeks in-game all the girls stopped accepting when I tell them to go to other agencies besides Some Other Modeling Agency, even if they meet the requirements.

hound1999

Jun 22, 2022
Likely a local installation issue. Follow the install instructions to the letter, and make sure you run SMA 9.5+. If this is still an issue, turn on the console in BepInEx.cfg and pm me the first 50 lines of messages.

-T-
im running 9.6a

TaelF

Jan 29, 2018
How is everyone's frame rate in this game?
I play on a 5600g CPU with 16gb and it runs fine, don't know my exact fps but its not something too noticeable, higher settings get me at like 30 fps.
Just turn off the usual fps killers, bloom, motion blur, DoF etc, and it runs stable for me, The New Office mod is laggy for me even with low settings tho, the game can probably be optimized better but I don't think its a major issue so far

Reactions: BukkakeBukkake
Jul 27, 2017
I play on a 5600g CPU with 16gb and it runs fine, don't know my exact fps but its not something too noticeable, higher settings get me at like 30 fps.
Just turn off the usual fps killers, bloom, motion blur, DoF etc, and it runs stable for me, The New Office mod is laggy for me even with low settings tho, the game can probably be optimized better but I don't think its a major issue so far
I appreciate the response.

Not a big deal, just been curious since I know the physics can get a bit wonky with inconsistent frame rate.

I’m sure it’s just a me issue when changing settings makes no impact (even dropping the render resolution.)

Chorizoow

Apr 17, 2018
how can you move the camera in this game ?!
My mouse is is useless
and control is broken
how can we change that ?

Pchit

Jan 24, 2018
Where can I get clothes and outfits for the models?
You must have saved clothes on other girls before, or someone must give you their own clothes files. Some are working on a clothing mod right now, it should arrive in a few weeks

how can you move the camera in this game ?!
My mouse is is useless
and control is broken
how can we change that ?
The controls aren't broken, it's just a little tricky to get started with

To move the camera, you have to hold down the right click and move the mouse

Reactions: LDV and Chorizoow

Jedi_Ninja81

Dec 5, 2020
is the comissions broken again in the newest update? been sending girls off to companies and not getting paid for them
They take about a full day or two. You see two girls per day, so depending on if it's morning or afternoon, wait 24 to 48 hours (in-game) to receive compensation.

qwertyuq123

Dec 21, 2017
The New Office mod is laggy for me even with low settings tho
You need to use Monkey menu to turn off TV camera. I have a feeling that those camera is rendering scene in 2048x1024.

I’m sure it’s just a me issue when changing settings makes no impact (even dropping the render resolution.)
Some funny observation:
1080p, in office without female - ~144fps, with female 60, with female collision 40-50fps.
1080p in 25% scale: with female 60, with female collision 40-50fps.
720p 100% scale: with female 60, with female collision 40-50fps.

I think game bottlenecks on CPU, probably because of physics(or other CPU abuse) that attempts to run at fixed 120fps.

EquestRiley

Mar 28, 2020
Damn, it finally feels like I can get some decent looking models, and ones that are okay with being fucked, but sex is still so frustrating in this game, especially anal. I wish there'd be some sort of overhaul to the controls, and maybe a built in guided sex system, one that works better than the monkey anyway.

Reactions: vlc12345

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
You need to use Monkey menu to turn off TV camera. I have a feeling that those camera is rendering scene in 2048x1024.

Some funny observation:
1080p, in office without female - ~144fps, with female 60, with female collision 40-50fps.
1080p in 25% scale: with female 60, with female collision 40-50fps.
720p 100% scale: with female 60, with female collision 40-50fps.

I think game bottlenecks on CPU, probably because of physics(or other CPU abuse) that attempts to run at fixed 120fps.
The camera render target size is data driven. So this was likely a content choice from the author :)

The game has major CPU bottlenecks, partly because the sim is run in lockstep at very high fps (vs interpolated time step), and in part because the game is doing a ton of work it shouldn't do each frame. Solvable, but spending time on optimization might not fly well on patreon.

-T-

4.10 star(s) 154 Votes