• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

MrOmDa

Feb 21, 2023
قوI can't play this game, any one have a link or something to tell me how to play? It's so difficult xdd

FezOder

Oct 10, 2021
قوI can't play this game, any one have a link or something to tell me how to play? It's so difficult xdd
Talk to girls, rate them manually or automatically, Dispatch them to other modeling agencies, profit, repeat

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Is it a bad thing when girls get the shield on the green bar super early on when you've barely increased it?

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
Hi. How to make them work together xunity.autotranslator and Monkey_1_8_8
Monkey uses BepInEx 5.4.x LTS version of the injector.

If you use other plugins make sure they were built for the same version (probably ).

Reinstall the game in a NEW directory, install Monkey and make sure this works. Then install the translator manually following their instructions by copying the proper dlls in the right folder.

If you still have issues, enable the Logging.Console in BepInEx.cfg to see what is going on. Some pluging requires you to use Type = MonoBehaviour.

-T-

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Um, regarding "the peen that has no balls" issue I whined about twice.
I looked into a way to replace the mesh for the peen with one that already has balls.
Involves Asset studio ripping penis assets, but I don't know how to code the mesh into a working object, with the proper snap onto the male body, or the physics, or the textures to top it off.
I don't want to glitch my download of the game out, so is there anyone who can help?

Last edited:

MrOmDa

Feb 21, 2023
[QUOTE = "FezOder ، post: 10220093 ، عضو: 4245125"]
تحدث إلى الفتيات ، قيمهن يدويًا أو تلقائيًا ، أرسلهن إلى وكالات عارضات أخرى ، اربح ، كرر
[/يقتبس]
حow i can use my hand or my phone ?

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
I don't want to glitch my download of the game out, so is there anyone who can help?
When I push out the next version of Monkey you can look at how I inject the meshes into the game. It is a semi-clever hack, and a similar technique could be used to replace other mesh.

However there is a LOT of game code that works directly on the penis mesh and armature, so I'm not sure if that would work. And the game was not designed to be moddable or customized this way.

For secondary animation, where the balls deform with thrust and when colliding with the model skin, I don't think that can be done without writing the game code for it.

-T-

Reactions: b00marrows

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
How functional might the male body be replaced?
I think it can be made fully functional given time and effort. The main problem is maintenance . The more you change the game code, the more likely it will break next release.

Also hows the game looking to you, as in does the auto mode seem broken or?
It does appear to have issues and I've provided the dev with a save that's affected. I've been focused exclusively on clothing, so I don't know if/how this breaks gameplay. The dev does not engage the community, so it's impossible to know the status of this.

-T-

Reactions: b00marrows

BlackPaw

May 30, 2017
To all the talented modders especially Thora, please add the availability to auto rate a girl based on the perfect girl you create yourself using the sliders in Monkey mod. The ingame character editor for autorating sucks

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
To all the talented modders especially Thora, please add the availability to auto rate a girl based on the perfect girl you create yourself using the sliders in Monkey mod. The ingame character editor for autorating sucks
I believe what you are asking is already there.

The sliders you modify in the Monkey personality and appearance sections modifies the game genes directly.

Assuming you have a profile, just press on the the 'gear' icon in the rating panel to update the ratings to the new values you selected. You can also press the 'evaluate' button in interpretation, which asks the game to auto-rate the model again.

Remember that the game auto rating pools many genes together, so your perfect model might not auto rate properly, because what the game thinks of a 'milky-pear' body may be different than what you like.

To somewhat counter this, you can manually set the sliders to the value you want. This has limited value as some of the genes calculation and weight are hidden - for example, you like the big breast you see but the game rate it low because the shape of the nipple or it's color doesn't match what the model wants.

There are limited ways to salvage this system without nuking it from orbit. For example the dev could expose weight tables based on the game internal calculation - so users would be able to say 'I really care about X but not Y'. I suggested this a long time ago.

While it's possible to fix this from a mod (like Q better genes), maintaining this is just not sustainable.

-T-

Last edited:

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
for example, you like the big breast you see but the game rate it low because the shape of the nipple or it's color doesn't match what the model wants.
This I feel is a large issue with the game, especially when you cant even SEE their nipples due to them refusing to strip.

Think about it for a sec...
What kinda scale is 0-10 on hair color or style???
How the users meant to somehow arbitrarily rate between 0 and 10.
What does a 0 even do?

The lack of statistic feedback and a lack of ability to lock things just fails.

Guess thats why i find the game unplayable without monkey, lol.

Reactions: srg91

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
When I push out the next version of Monkey you can look at how I inject the meshes into the game. It is a semi-clever hack, and a similar technique could be used to replace other mesh.

However there is a LOT of game code that works directly on the penis mesh and armature, so I'm not sure if that would work. And the game was not designed to be moddable or customized this way.

For secondary animation, where the balls deform with thrust and when colliding with the model skin, I don't think that can be done without writing the game code for it.

-T-
Well, I have both the OG penis mesh and the other one (from another unity game I found) unpacked(?)
I could send the 3D images for someone to make sense of them.
Also, I'd never have though that the Monkey addon injects meshes :0

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes