4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
In some ways Better Experience is a better experience, which is why I've remained silent so long on the features that aren't better (can be disabled, which is one way to dismiss feedback,) or different but not better or worse.

Language input does make an easier interface than the dial, and you can bypass the formulaic intro and easily transtion the girl around the room without the need to unpose every time. I think it could be more natural and more user-friendly, but "natural language" is really outside the scope of this game anyway.

qwertyuq123

Dec 21, 2017
This is natural language?
In this context "natural" refers to Natural Language Interface term - a user interface in which the user and the system communicate via a natural (human) language. But under the hood it's just radial menu button clicker, and game does not like auto-clickers. It is buggy and for that reason it is disabled by default. It remains in the mod for technical reasons.

I'd like to know how I can reconfigure genetics so that I don't have to manually adjust these for each character it's applied to.
I would suggest this approach or disable those pools completely and let game generate characters, because alternative genetics is bad at personality genes. And "cheaty" characters make this game very boring.

But if you are handy with json and gene names you can try to edit default genetics settings.

There's file named Better_Dir/AlternativeGeneticsInit.json. You can edit genes fine-tuning there:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Vbrz

PEANUT1125678

Oct 6, 2022
View attachment 1235313

Overview:
A variety of women will come to your office looking for a modeling career. Your job is to rate them based on looks and personality. Over time, your rating changes females showing up, Example: rating 10/10 -big chest females- will cause more -big chest females- to show up (same goes for promiscuity). This Improving effect only happens on certain days of the week.​

Thread Updated: 2023-03-21
Release Date: 2023-03-19
Developer: T Valle
Censored: No
Version: 0.9.7a
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Gameplay:

Developer Notes:
Caution: this version is no longer compatible with save games from past versions

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - PIXELDRAIN

Custom Poses Prototype
Win
: - - PIXELDRAIN - -

Extras*: Cosmetic Mod - Pleasure System Hints - Level System Explained - - Guide - Cheat/Mod Tool - poses/girl file sharing - BE Mod Info

Thanks TenStronger for the link
*These unofficial extras are not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1235314 View attachment 1235343 View attachment 1235351 View attachment 1235353 View attachment 1235354 View attachment 1235355 View attachment 1235356 View attachment 1235340 View attachment 1237142
how do i put mods

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
In this context "natural" refers to Natural Language Interface term - a user interface in which the user and the system communicate via a natural (human) language. But under the hood it's just radial menu button clicker, and game does not like auto-clickers. It is buggy and for that reason it is disabled by default. It remains in the mod for technical reasons.
Well, I've used natural language interface before, but this doesn't quite accept natural language, it's just a simple command line interface with english words. But it doesn't have to be genuine NLI, just a good command line. If I enter 'pay her', it should unambiguously match that to the same command the dial activates. 'pay her for sex' should also be unambiguous, esp considering one of the suggestions provided when it rejects that is the same as that string.
Guidance values are not important in this context.
But what exactly does guidance do? What's the difference between guided and unguided pools?

qwertyuq123

Dec 21, 2017
it should unambiguously match that to the same command the dial activates
And I agree that it could be better. But when I saw that sometimes it breaks menu, and I've got no way to fix it, I just abandoned idea of text commands.

What's the difference between guided and unguided pools?
Unguided pool produces genes that based on values and their ratings. It is normal mode.

Guided pool uses config to "guide" gene values. Depending on settings, it restricts genes to some range(through value attribute) and shifts genes towards specific values(guidance attribute). At this moment lots of personality genes are locked. Unguided pool will ignore those restrictions and will try to guess new value direction using rating only.

Guidance is configured for personality pools only, because otherwise it is slow and chaotic.

Pchit

Jan 24, 2018
yes i need help
When you extracted the game files, you had to create a new folder to put them in, correct? Well you extract the files of the Monkey mod in this folder that you created, it's as simple as that

Your game folder should look like this :

• Angry
Reactions: Iluha

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
qwertyuq123 Could you add a volume slider for The Flat and The Bedroom videos? Does that require Monkey support? And and I assume the interactive console and 'gio' commands are part of your mod, since they save/load Better_Exchange files. What does 'gio' stand for, and is the random generation drawn from your pools or the base game?

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
qwertyuq123
View attachment 2567080
You have Decay and Sensitivity reversed; Sensitivity is rate of increase with stimulation, Decay is how much the increase rate falls off as arousal rises. These settings make it impossible for a girl to climax.

I'd like to know how I can reconfigure genetics so that I don't have to manually adjust these for each character it's applied to.
While your interpretation of those UI sliders meaning is correct, I should stress here that this is a 'guess' on how T system works.

When you move the 'Generation' slider, it changes the value of 20 separate genes (ones that ends with EstimulatcionGenerada and SpotBonuses). In general the higher the slider value, the more 'stimulation' will be generated each time it triggers.

There are no 'decay' or 'sensitivity' gene in code. There is something called 'intervaloDeGeneracion'. It is a vector <min, max> that is used everywhere in code to control the frequency of generation of all emotions. Each slider control the min and max of 10 genes. (Note: min is sensitivity and internally reversed, so sensitivity 1, sets min to 0).

Those labels were created based on observed effects. Internally the game performs A LOT of operations on intervals as you interact with the model. The min/max values change overtime, which explains why some repeated actions like petting will not generate anything after a while.

So it is possible here that Q found some sets of values that 'works', even though they look odd in Monkey.

-T-

Last edited:
Reactions: nont

qwertyuq123

Dec 21, 2017
Could you add a volume slider for The Flat and The Bedroom videos? Does that require Monkey support?
I'd ask asset author about this

What does 'gio' stand for, and is the random generation drawn from your pools or the base game?
Guest IO is subset of commands related to read/writing character's genes. Early toolkit to edit genes in notepad.

Randomizer just calls game to randomize genes of current char. It does not use any ratings, but it changes current(it isn't purely random output) genes using some internal logic. That internal logic prevents immediate generation of monsters.

Eve is a preset that game actually randomizes to generate new characters. And it describes one of the key personality flaws. Average personality is bad, instead of being neutral. And then 50% of values can make it even worse.

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
Eve is a preset that game actually randomizes to generate new characters. And it describes one of the key personality flaws. Average personality is bad, instead of being neutral. And then 50% of values can make it even worse.
So Eve is part of the base game? I wondered how to select a different initializer, or swap them in console to use different base for different groups.

EDIT: I noticed some remarkable biases in personality traits that were only caused by the Modeling group, even after removing the couple lines dealing with any personality traits. And after I fixed a typo to one of my edits, I noticed this line:
Code:
                    "0Personalidad_TraitHumano*TightnessEndurance#0":                { "Value": 0.01 },
That wasn't the cause, still trying to figure out what is, but is there a reason for the leading 0?

Last edited:

PEANUT1125678

Oct 6, 2022
When you extracted the game files, you had to create a new folder to put them in, correct? Well you extract the files of the Monkey mod in this folder that you created, it's as simple as that

Your game folder should look like this :
can you show how do i do mods on it

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes