4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

qwertyuq123

Dec 21, 2017
So Eve is part of the base game?
Yeah, average genes aren't as good as game's defaults.

is there a reason for the leading 0?
It's weird way to disable pattern. Leading zero prevents matching any genes.

I wondered how to select a different initializer, or swap them in console to use different base for different groups.
There're 3 types of initializers: "eve", "center_eve" (where 0 and 1 replaced with 0.25 and 0.75) and "average" where everything is 0.5. Initializer takes effect only at first iteration when nothing is rated yet.

There is no integration with game's rating groups, but you can use console to create profiles manually.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I noticed some remarkable biases
If we are talking about Grupo_*, then yes, AG does not change them, because rating(and mutating) them makes no sense. They map body parts to f,d,....aPlus groups. You can disable this behavior with "StandardizeGrupoGenes":false.

Other numbers are generated with mean 0.5 +-0.25. Which is actually not looking very good for personality.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sig325

Dec 23, 2018
Is there a way to save photos you take with your camera?
Hit "3", the camera appears, focus on the girls face, left click with mouse and a save message pops up with the girl's name. The photo is saved in the game's characters folder.
(Documents/TValle Games/Some Modeling Agency/Characters/v08/)

Last edited:

dudevoodoo

Feb 18, 2020
Hit "3", the camera appears, focus on the girls face, left click with mouse and a save message pops up with the girl's name. The photo is saved in the game's characters folder.
(Documents/TValle Games/Some Modeling Agency/Characters/v08/)
What about with the camera you get when pressing 4?

gozdal

Jun 1, 2017
Im done slacking so here is Some Modeling Agency 0.9.7A Pre-installed with both Monkey, BetterExperience and some other additions:

All of these sites are suspiciously similiar to anonfiles somehow, so i wonder if these sites are run by the same owner of Anonfiles :unsure:
(anonfiles is blocked by some ISPs so here are some mirrors instead)
i fixed a little of my broken english

SHA512SUM for the paranoid, or broken downloads:
838418350f409e5287dc278de6e5844eea6ff66d751a19f6076bd5a6985820cafd38e5b76c2de5df2a5a865f548426af5d0cfc552d57dd9e1249952dcc356175
hey, idk why but for me that version is running but monkey mod doesn`t appear
edit. i`ve tried new save and it doesn`t help

Reactions: Larry82

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
If we are talking about Grupo_*, then yes, AG does not change them, because rating(and mutating) them makes no sense. They map body parts to f,d,....aPlus groups. You can disable this behavior with "StandardizeGrupoGenes":false.
I was talking about biases in these Traits:
1682601257810.png
Only Modeling group has this issue where the same personality traits are fixed to a range, with little variance, and this leads to a uniformity of personalities. I've modified the Modeling group quite a bit and haven't resolved this, nor do I see any cause in the xml.

ji280896

Mar 5, 2019
Any word from the dev in regards to delays in update? I'm liking the QOL updates recently and ready for more.

Also, I hope this talk of doing work on a VR version isn't true. Game should be finished before something like that is considered.

Reactions: Jedi_Ninja81

gozdal

Jun 1, 2017
idk what is sha512sum, its for pc. i think platform is right because game runs but mods doesnt show up
hey, sorry for no anwser earlier, here`s screenshot from my game
seemes, even when i remove all files from appdata or documents doesnt help. even starting new fresh save neither helped. its hillarious cuz i can`t hide characters penis or take off top clothing
also clean version of game having same issues i`ve metioned above
1.PNG

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Pchit
Jul 3, 2018
hey, sorry for no anwser earlier, here`s screenshot from my game
seemes, even when i remove all files from appdata or documents doesnt help. even starting new fresh save neither helped. its hillarious cuz i can`t hide characters penis or take off top clothing
also clean version of game having same issues i`ve metioned above
View attachment 2585741
thats really strange, are your drivers up to date?

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes