4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

M925Ya

May 27, 2022
Ok, I tried the custom story, and it kind of sucks.
A lot of interactions are missing (partial nudity/stripping, custom poses), and the task list in the left corner doesn't reset between models, and prevent using the rating window.

Also, for some reasons, the "better hand control" mod is actually way worse than the janky vanilla hands. My character either look like he is afraid of touching or will deliver slaps after slaps.
oh so did you try new office? its at the bottom of custom story menu, its allows what your asking

LilCavallo

Mar 5, 2024
I tried to upload one of the files (bedroom) but when I clicked on (in monkey's menù) it nothing happened, no weird lights etc... the mod is successfully installed in ( C:\SMA\BepInEx\config\Monkey\Assets ) Can anyone help me?

xarek_hd

May 14, 2020
I tried to upload one of the files (bedroom) but when I clicked on (in monkey's menù) it nothing happened, no weird lights etc... the mod is successfully installed in ( C:\SMA\BepInEx\config\Monkey\Assets ) Can anyone help me?
Try to ask on Discord channel, there are many people who can help you with it, you can find Discord link on Patreon(it's on the title page)

M925Ya

May 27, 2022
Maybe maybe not. I've seen indie game devs show up 2 yrs later with a vers 2, random update, or a whole new project. I say just support them when they're active and stop when they go dark. Life happens.
well im not saying the author isn't coming back, just letting people know abandoned don't mean jack to anyone who's still enjoying it lol I'll update my comment thnx

colaawada

Nov 1, 2021
Well, there is always hope the modding community will continue it or it might inspire someone to make something similar.

Like a paper please with SMA undressing and sexing, just throwing the idea out there. (please, someone do it.)
there is some games, those are some of my favorites, like Imperial Gatekeeper, unfortunately is abandoned as well

TheK

Aug 3, 2017
there is some games, those are some of my favorites, like Imperial Gatekeeper, unfortunately is abandoned as well
As far as I know, IG's modder is creating a spiritual successor. He is a perfectionist, so there is no further details and probably won't be until the project is completed/near completion.

Scelerosus

May 29, 2017
As far as I know, IG's modder is creating a spiritual successor. He is a perfectionist, so there is no further details and probably won't be until the project is completed/near completion.
Yes, it's called Xeno Control

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: TheK
4.10 star(s) 153 Votes