4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

maymaymayhemman

Jun 1, 2023
Can someone send me the download link of the most recent updates? I'm too lazy to find them in this thread, an I've been meaning to update it for a long time

Provo1980

Jan 7, 2021
Meh, if the core of the game doesn't work, i won't waste my time on it then, it was fun for the few hours i spent on it, but time to move on.
You can do a short workaround. You create one model, change attributes to what you like, and just give 10s on those, like tits, ass etc. After that the core will work fine.

fremajl

Nov 7, 2016
Meh, if the core of the game doesn't work, i won't waste my time on it then, it was fun for the few hours i spent on it, but time to move on.
It works generally you just have to be careful about what you rate and the generations being based on one week means bad luck can lead to no girls matching what you want.

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
This dude still makes $800 a month on patreon btw. I really don't understand why so many patreon supporters support an obvious abandoned game. No news update since August 2023

Reactions: LurkingPepega11

Kazerad

Feb 7, 2021
Just so peoples know, Tvalle did appear on the discord today, apparently the next update is there soon, when exactly he didn’t precise.

ps: that is pretty funny we get new from him so soon after HenryTaiwan (True Facial dev) came back after two years without sign of life.
Can you give me a link to this discord? I've been wanting to take a look at it for a long time, primarily because of the mods)

xakmkin

Apr 28, 2023
tvalle2119
Hello, everyone. I've had a lot of difficulties in both my personal life and the project. The next update is getting closer. I hope I don't disappoint you. I had to learn a few new things to be able to complete this update, and I may have made some mistakes while attempting to do everything at once. But, in the end, I'm confident I'll be able to release this update soon. Please be a little more patient. Also, I apologize for not being so social; the last time I tried, I spent the whole day here, and I cannot allow myself to do that again.

maymaymayhemman

Jun 1, 2023
Okay, so I found the update files but the game is still the same. I want to double check, where exactly to I have to put the new files?

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes