WT527

Jan 23, 2018
Maybe a fresh reinstall? but backup the Tvalle folder, mine was in the user's documents in main drive.
Yeah I did reinstall, Even deleted the original folder. Deleting the document folder (made a backup) just makes the game window smaller and still have the white screen.

M925Ya

May 27, 2022
Yeah those seems fine, I don't know if its windows cuz it updated 2 days ago. I don't think that should effect the game?
maybe idk sometimes win updates can hurt and sometimes they work; personally I shut them off unless I start getting compatibility issues...and never had an issue not having them always self update....you can always check when the updates happened and see if a system restore point was made before the update and try a restore...i usually create a restore point before installing anything new.

WT527

Jan 23, 2018
maybe idk sometimes win updates can hurt and sometimes they work; personally I shut them off unless I start getting compatibility issues...and never had an issue not having them always self update....you can always check when the updates happened and see if a system restore point was made before the update and try a restore...i usually create a restore point before installing anything new.
Nah I don't have any restore points, Updated graphics drivers too and still the same. Installed on a different drive and still the same.

th3jackall

Dec 8, 2017
Everytime I start the game I get a white screen and nothing happens, The game used to work fine. Any help please.
I had the same problem, but with a black screen. If you changed recently your output device(monitor/TV) you should check the resolution, maybe it is interfering with the game settings. Try to change resolution in windows an than start the game. Try until you can enter tha game and than chage the resolution in game setings.
Or you can delete everything that you have in drive C from TValle and start a fresh game.
I hope that will work for you.
Good luck!

Last edited:

WT527

Jan 23, 2018
I had the same problem, but with a black screen. If you changed recently your output device(monitor/TV) you should check the resolution, maybe it is interfering with the game settings. Try to change resolution in windows an than start the game. Try until you can enter tha game and than chage the resolution in game setings.
Or you can delete everything that you have in drive C from TValle and start a fresh game.
I hope that will work for you.
Good luck!
Yeah did both of those and still have the same problem, I also noticed I have the same problem with other unity games as-well. Is there any other way to make the game full screen?

Robert0Knobbert

Aug 21, 2018
Yeah did both of those and still have the same problem, I also noticed I have the same problem with other unity games as-well. Is there any other way to make the game full screen?
I've had random issues with this game in the past (on this version with Monkey and Better Experience, mind) either white-screening, black-screening, or starting minimized. Some combination of Alt+Tab and trying to select from the Taskbar for a little while usually brings it back.

WT527

Jan 23, 2018
I've had random issues with this game in the past (on this version with Monkey and Better Experience, mind) either white-screening, black-screening, or starting minimized. Some combination of Alt+Tab and trying to select from the Taskbar for a little while usually brings it back.
Yeah, No difference still have the same problem. Even rolled back graphics drivers and roll back windows update (repair version) too.

WT527

Jan 23, 2018
Fix it! Thanks for your help guys. Basically I disabled Nvidia GPU from Device Manager and then open the game. Change the game to full screen in settings. Closed the game and enabled Nvidia GPU and the game is in full screen and works fine.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LDV and th3jackall

elhombre

Jun 6, 2017
Ok... plz, Need some help from BE / Homework expert ONLY :)
--------------------
How to passively increase the girls' rating and looks
This is the passive method I use. All models are rated by default to 10 (BE option), I never rate them. The first week girls are designed in Monkey. You can use also the job places and psychoactive object for the psychological traits. Save them and remove other girls from the saves pool. You can put them in subfolders the game will not look at them.
-------------------
What does he mean by: " Save them and remove other girls from the saves pool. You can put them in subfolders the game will not look at them." ??????

Ik there is online save editor, is he referring to that? OR?

Pls only detailed help... THANKS

COMMONFACTORY

May 28, 2022
Ok... plz, Need some help from BE / Homework expert ONLY :)
--------------------
How to passively increase the girls' rating and looks
This is the passive method I use. All models are rated by default to 10 (BE option), I never rate them. The first week girls are designed in Monkey. You can use also the job places and psychoactive object for the psychological traits. Save them and remove other girls from the saves pool. You can put them in subfolders the game will not look at them.
-------------------
What does he mean by: " Save them and remove other girls from the saves pool. You can put them in subfolders the game will not look at them." ??????

Ik there is online save editor, is he referring to that? OR?

Pls only detailed help... THANKS
I will rewrite this part as I perfected the method. So basically you need to have a set of saved girls you like. And for the first week replace the generated girl by them and rate them 10. Make sure also to use only one rating girl at the beginning or this will take forever. After a week, the game will start to generate variations of them. Last test I did I could set up that in less than 10 minutes.

• Red Heart
Reactions: elhombre
4.10 star(s) 156 Votes