kostello

Aug 3, 2017
So, can I have a confirmation on this game status? Is it a saveable sinking ship or the ship has already sunk?

EDIT: Ok, I confirmed it... How disappointing... Why every good game abandoned like this and I even experienced 2 years of silence then suddenly an update progress announcement on 1st April...

Can anyone tell me the game where there's a stretching physics... I do remember that it's a 3D simulator / scene creator with a plain background. I believe it has a bunch of mods. I think someone already mentioned it here but I forgot the name and didn't save it. They said about that their mods for a different game or whatnot and made a mistake by typing/sending it here. (Has its own website)
Virt-a-mate?

Reactions: Slingshot88

HornyLex

Jan 30, 2024
So, can I have a confirmation on this game status? Is it a saveable sinking ship or the ship has already sunk?

EDIT: Ok, I confirmed it... How disappointing... Why every good game abandoned like this and I even experienced 2 years of silence then suddenly an update progress announcement on 1st April...

Can anyone tell me the game where there's a stretching physics... I do remember that it's a 3D simulator / scene creator with a plain background. I believe it has a bunch of mods. I think someone already mentioned it here but I forgot the name and didn't save it. They said about that their mods for a different game or whatnot and made a mistake by typing/sending it here. (Has its own website)
Xstories, but with game loop and gameplay like this there is non. This project actually a fuckin gold mine! Even for one guy he already did ace job on character generator.

numnut

Jan 16, 2021
You know what makes everything all better ?????

The endless hours of cum farts this game provides to everyone for free !!!

I hear a lot of bickering and frustration when we all should be hearing more cum farts...

Can't we all come together with cum farts... wait that came out wrong....... or did it ?

Just remember the cum farts and your problems.... well your problems will still be there but you won't be thinking about them

Cum farts = everything that is good

Satcom83

Jul 22, 2024
Can anyone help or post another link download site for Homework? I can open discord but can't open/reach download link for Cutt.ly :(

COMMONFACTORY

May 28, 2022
Can anyone help or post another link download site for Homework? I can open discord but can't open/reach download link for Cutt.ly :(
Hi, can you tell me what happens when you click cutt.ly?
or show me. this is important for me.
Because it is about the stats for the mod.
thanks

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
Personally, i can't even reach the discord, either the links are expired, or discord tells me there is nothing in the server.

EDIT: also, I read in the readme that all dependecies are now in the package?
Does that mean I can do a clean install from scratch over a new install of SMA?

Last edited:
Reactions: Rainchild

COMMONFACTORY

May 28, 2022
Personally, i can't even reach the discord, either the links are expired, or discord tells me there is nothing in the server.

EDIT: also, I read in the readme that all dependecies are now in the package?
Does that mean I can do a clean install from scratch over a new install of SMA?
Yes, all dependencies are now in the package.
so you can clean install from scratch over a new install of SMA.

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
Yes, all dependencies are now in the package.
so you can clean install from scratch over a new install of SMA.
Thanks.

Just tried it, like the changes.
But is there a way to reduce the MC pleasure?

Even if I stop moving or pull out, generally the woman continues to move.

I noticed after a certain score that we get forgiveness points (I think I reached something like 5k with the last model), but with models that easily rack negative points, it makes synchronizing quite hard.

And I have to say, I love the upside down pose on the fridge, but heck, managing to do anything with it was quite hard.

Finally, does the model only do suggestive/provocative poses at some points?

I tried different places, but all four presenting ass was the most common used pose.

COMMONFACTORY

May 28, 2022
It does this, both opening the link and site
Thanks man. This is weird, this means you have something blocking this site.
This is working on my side, if it is legit, it could be Windows security policy or even your country blocking it.

Can I ask what your country is to see if it is consistent with your fellow compatriots?
I may have to find another service. you are not the only one telling me that.

Satcom83

Jul 22, 2024
Thanks man. This is weird, this means you have something blocking this site.
This is working on my side, if it is legit, it could be Windows security policy or even your country blocking it.

Can I ask what your country is to see if it is consistent with your fellow compatriots?
I may have to find another service. you are not the only one telling me that.
Hi sorry for the late reply. Yeah probably and I don't know which security policy would that be. Tried using proxy sites and still won't go thru... I'm from the Philippines. I don't know also if there are anyone else from the Phils. here

4.10 star(s) 156 Votes