jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Dude, I get paid for marketing for something that's fcking free? LOL Gimme a break. I just like his work A LOT and try to make sure that his efforts get the rightfully deserved recognition and credit!

Did you browse the readme? There is a whole chapter there about lighting? You can change it easily. And make the game as bright af! Use monkey! Or look at the wall behind the sofa. Maybe you can find some switches there? ;)

Ya the mod is not 100% optimized, that is true, but 1) it is a WIP 2) You can play at 1920x1080 and get 50-60 fps unless you have an aquarium for a PC. 3) Try fiddling with the performance options within monkey. There would be a BIG impact on performance if you make some changes in there.
There's definitely a lot of interesting mechanics at play here but personally, I find the area much too small and cramped. It's a pain in the ass to interact with the girls and you're often having to find the small magic spot where you can actually interact with them.

Reactions: D0v4hk1n

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
This thread got abandoned tag now....i hope you are happy who asked for it
To be fair, it changes nothing.

Those who cried about it being abandoned got a flair on a forum post, that's all. They're sitting now feeling smug about it, but it doesn't change the fact that a game could still be in active development or not. F95 is not the final decision of a games success or not ;-) So I wouldn't worry too much about it.

FearlessBOB

Aug 8, 2024
How does the "Similar threads" down below really works...?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I was under the impression that it was supposed to list similar 'games', but that's obviously not the case...?

So, "Similar threads' is just "oh, here is a bunch of random stuff where other people post"...?

Or is it based on my browsing?

Reactions: theSectClown

elhombre

Jun 6, 2017
You have to install discord, sucks I know. Here is the link
No. You don't. You don't even need a regd acc. Well, after 5 tries of Discord "blackmail" - not letting me in - I've managed with Edge in 'private' (pirate) mode. They just want your soul. (bu I aint gave shiit, fuk'em)

titaniusx

Dec 26, 2020
Abandoned?.. Hmm no. Not really. Tvalle actually helped in developing this mod. Don't be surprised if he pops up one day like HenryTaiwan did, with a big update!
The surprise:
Biggest update evaaar released!:
-rating system improved but still broken
-you can now sell yourself to make money somehow this broke physics and its kinda buggy now
-you can now equip a dildo in your hands and go fuck yourself with it.

that makes 20k$ pls. Next update takes another year and 40k$ more, thank you to my patreon cucks!
ps: ima go do more heroin now from all the cuck money

Reactions: Tarnished Saber

KimMelo

Oct 10, 2018
Have you guys tried Commonfactory's excellent mod called "Homework"? If you did not, head out to Tvalle's Discord ( ) IMMEDIATELY! Then go to modding section and in there, click the pinned messages icon at top right corner. Download cf_homework 2.9.7 and a few more dependencies as explained and you're good to go! Of course you need the game too. Get it from the first page of this thread.

So what does this mod do???

Well...

You will be upgrading the game into a WHOLE NEW LEVEL! Incredible gfx, over 500 interactive poses, interaction with the girls, interaction with the environment, a whole new orgasm game, ability to control lighting, day/night shifts in real time or on demand and countless more features!

I shit you NOT children!.. With this mod installed, SMA has made a huge leap towards being the most interactive h-game currently in existense! Homework mod (IMHO) is bigger than the game itself and most probably deserves a thread of its own. I will not be the one who will make the thread since it is not me who created this beautiful work of art (I only beta tested it prior to its release) that transforms our good old SMA into something totally different and WAY more interactively immersive!

Take a look at these photos below taken from the excellent readme that comes with cf_homework 2.9.7 mod and you'll have an idea of what I mean! And don't miss out on the video at the very beginning LOL

View attachment 4043339

View attachment 4043351

View attachment 4043352

Now Don't waste any more time!

Get out there and DOWNLOAD the thing. Thank me later!

Cheers!

PS1. If you like this mod, go to and subscribe! He put A LOT OF time and effort to make this available FREE for all of us, so go there and show your appreciation. I bet many of you will think that he very much deserves it, once you play the mod! Remember that the more we encourage him, the more motivated he will be to release more updates to his mod, which essentially is a work in progress.

PS2. Many thanks also go (of course) primarily to TValle and also to Qwertyuq123, Thora & Manniakk whose excellent mods made the cf_homework 2.9.7 mod possible.
invite not working for me. Both PC and mobile.

Reactions: aaddiixx

Robert0Knobbert

Aug 21, 2018
Why should a mod developer share anything here? I mean, the mod is clearly available on the Discord server.
Because it's not a bad idea to do so? It's a modification of the base game, no? People presumably know about a game firstly and mods secondarily. linking to the mod here only increases popularity of the mod, because people will be searching for mods here, like they do with mods for any other game on F95z.

Reactions: LurkingPepega11
4.10 star(s) 155 Votes