titaniusx

Dec 26, 2020
How big?

And what's your source please?
Biggest update evaaar released!:
-rating system improved but still broken
-you can now sell yourself to make money somehow this broke physics and its kinda buggy now
-you can now equip a dildo in your hands and go fuck yourself with it.

that makes 20k$ pls. Next update takes another year and 40k$ more, thank you to my patreon cucks!
ps: ima go do more heroin now from all the cuck money

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
iggest update evaaar released!
LOL.

In all seriousness though, this update needs to go the way of True Facials, need handjobs, it's one of the main things missing. That and needs shitload more content, way more hairstyles (with better meshes) more cosmetics, skins etc. And yeah obviously some more gameplay mechanics would be very nice.

Reactions: D0v4hk1n

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
Is there a max level anymore? I'm up to lvl 21, and there doesn't appear to be a max to penis growth, either.
EDIT: lvl 23 now.

Last edited:

david134

May 21, 2018
Have you guys tried Commonfactory's excellent mod called "Homework"? If you did not, head out to Tvalle's Discord ( ) IMMEDIATELY! Then go to modding section and in there, click the pinned messages icon at top right corner. Download cf_homework 2.9.7 and a few more dependencies as explained and you're good to go! Of course you need the game too. Get it from the first page of this thread.

So what does this mod do???

Well...

You will be upgrading the game into a WHOLE NEW LEVEL! Incredible gfx, over 500 interactive poses, interaction with the girls, interaction with the environment, a whole new orgasm game, ability to control lighting, day/night shifts in real time or on demand and countless more features!

I shit you NOT children!.. With this mod installed, SMA has made a huge leap towards being the most interactive h-game currently in existense! Homework mod (IMHO) is bigger than the game itself and most probably deserves a thread of its own. I will not be the one who will make the thread since it is not me who created this beautiful work of art (I only beta tested it prior to its release) that transforms our good old SMA into something totally different and WAY more interactively immersive!

Take a look at these photos below taken from the excellent readme that comes with cf_homework 2.9.7 mod and you'll have an idea of what I mean! And don't miss out on the video at the very beginning LOL

For T-1725484534417.jpeg

Pasted image 20240229234026.png

cf_homework 2.9.6a-1724725777704.jpeg

Now Don't waste any more time!

Get out there and DOWNLOAD the thing. Thank me later!

Cheers!

PS1. If you like this mod, go to and subscribe! He put A LOT OF time and effort to make this available FREE for all of us, so go there and show your appreciation. I bet many of you will think that he very much deserves it, once you play the mod! Remember that the more we encourage him, the more motivated he will be to release more updates to his mod, which essentially is a work in progress.

PS2. Many thanks also go (of course) primarily to TValle and also to Qwertyuq123, Thora & Manniakk whose excellent mods made the cf_homework 2.9.7 mod possible.

Last edited:

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Have you guys tried Commonfactory's excellent mod called "Homework"? If you did not, head out to Tvalle's Discord ( ) IMMEDIATELY! Then go to modding section and in there, click the pinned messages icon at top right corner. Download cf_homework 2.9.7 and a few more dependencies as explained and you're good to go! Of course you need the game too. Get it from the first page of this thread.

Well...

You will be upgrading the game into a WHOLE NEW LEVEL! Incredible gfx, over 500 interactive poses, interaction with the girls, interaction with the environment, a whole new orgasm game, ability to control lighting, day/night shifts in real time or on demand and countless more features!

I shit you NOT children!.. With this mod installed, SMA has made a huge leap towards being the most interactive h-game currently in existense! Homework mod (IMHO) is bigger than the game itself and most probably deserves a thread of its own. I will not be the one who will make the thread since it is not me who created this beautiful work of art (I only beta tested it prior to its release) that transforms our good old SMA into something totally different and WAY more interactively immersive!

Take a look at these photos below taken from the excellent readme that comes with cf_homework 2.9.7 mod and you'll have an idea of what I mean! And don't miss out on the video at the very beginning LOL

View attachment 4043339

View attachment 4043351

View attachment 4043352

Cheers!

PS1. If you like this mod, go to and subscribe! He put A LOT OF time and effort to make this available FREE for all of us, so go there and show your appreciation. I bet many of you will think that he very much deserves it, once you play the mod! Remember that the more we encourage him, the more motivated he will be to release more updates to his mod, which essentially is a work in progress.

PS2. Many thanks also go (of course) primarily to TValle and also to Qwertyuq123, Thora & Manniakk whose excellent mods made the cf_homework 2.9.7 mod possible.
How do I get the girl to leave? I can't seem to access the computer to direct her to a modeling agency.

david134

May 21, 2018
How do I get the girl to leave? I can't seem to access the computer to direct her to a modeling agency.
The computer is on the kitchen table. If you select solo mode, you can't make the girl leave. You should deselect the option when you start the game.

D0v4hk1n

Oct 4, 2017

Well...

View attachment 4043339

View attachment 4043351

View attachment 4043352

Cheers!

When you say interactive, what do you mean exactly please?

Thanks

bloodbeetle

May 13, 2018

Well...

View attachment 4043339

View attachment 4043351

View attachment 4043352

Cheers!

you sound like you get paid marketing this laggy mod. Although I applaud the effort, it's not really my thing. Map is dark af.

david134

May 21, 2018
you sound like you get paid marketing this laggy mod. Although I applaud the effort, it's not really my thing. Map is dark af.
Dude, I get paid for marketing for something that's fcking free? LOL Gimme a break. I just like his work A LOT and try to make sure that his efforts get the rightfully deserved recognition and credit!

Did you browse the readme? There is a whole chapter there about lighting? You can change it easily. And make the game as bright af! Use monkey! Or look at the wall behind the sofa. Maybe you can find some switches there? ;)

Ya the mod is not 100% optimized, that is true, but 1) it is a WIP 2) You can play at 1920x1080 and get 50-60 fps unless you have an aquarium for a PC. 3) Try fiddling with the performance options within monkey. There would be a BIG impact on performance if you make some changes in there.

Last edited:

david134

May 21, 2018
When you say interactive, what do you mean exactly please?

Thanks
Interactive means, interactive with the girls and enviorenment.

Girls react when you touch them, talk to them, fck them, they change position themselves after orgasm, move around autonomously, can make themselves orgasm, react to your orgasm, can get angry, or bored, or afraid, change how they BJ or fck you, change posture during sex, they can dance, exercise, play in the arcade, pose for photoshoot etc etc etc... There is also an in-built orgasm game, where more positions become available if you please the girl.

The environment too is qute interactive, you can change the TV channel, change lighting, shift day/night, sound alarm (girl reacts), play with the A/C (girls react if you turn on the heat too much), listen to ai generated music and there are many more stuff that is in-game interactible or through monkey!

Take a look at the readme file and also explore yourself. I'm sure you'll easily discover all that I've wrote above and more. Much more...

Reactions: WakamoSato

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021

Well...

View attachment 4043339

View attachment 4043351

View attachment 4043352

Cheers!

Orgasm mini game and control Nigh and Day?

How do we do those?

I found the light switch against the pillar on the first floor, but I can't change the light to make it brighter without the bloom trying to burn my eyes, and even then, it's still night time.

WakamoSato

Jan 9, 2021
Interactive means, interactive with the girls and enviorenment.

Girls react when you touch them, talk to them, fck them, they change position themselves after orgasm, move around autonomously, can make themselves orgasm, react to your orgasm, can get angry, or bored, or afraid, change how they BJ or fck you, change posture during sex, they can dance, exercise, play in the arcade, pose for photoshoot etc etc etc... There is also an in-built orgasm game, where more positions become available if you please the girl.

The environment too is qute interactive, you can change the TV channel, change lighting, shift day/night, sound alarm (girl reacts), play with the A/C (girls react if you turn on the heat too much), listen to ai generated music and there are many more stuff that is in-game interactible or through monkey!

Take a look at the readme file and also explore yourself. I'm sure you'll easily discover all that I've wrote above and more. Much more...
You're throwing pearls for svines.. That guy won't be happy unless the girls poop in his mouth.

Сocking community
It's kinda funny you never just put this thread on ignore on your main-account..
Instead you went full retard and created an alt-account you only use here... Did the dev fuck your boyfriend?

Does someone know how to edit a char save properly?, for example how to make her more slutty
Just get the Monkey Mod and use the options that the Monkey Mod provides.

How do we do those?

I found the light switch against the pillar on the first floor, but I can't change the light to make it brighter without the bloom trying to burn my eyes, and even then, it's still night time.
Did you try unchecking the Bloom in settings? Yea, it's a simple fix, but you'd be surprised how stupid some people are.
Besides, it's a well established fact around this game, that some GPU's have problems with the bloom effect, so just switch it off and see what happens.

Reactions: FearlessBOB

david134

May 21, 2018
For better performance in homework mod:

Go to monkey (press "m" on keyboard while the mod is running)
Scroll down and find "load"
Click "asset"
Click "cf_homework_be"
Click "Settings"
Click "Graphics optimizer"
Play around with the settings for best performance suited for your PC

Also

With the mod you install a readme folder inside the main game folder. In that folder there is a readme, very nicely compiled by Commonfactory in html format. It answers almost ALL questions you may have on this mod. Go there and have a look before posting here.

david134

May 21, 2018

How do we do those?

With the mod you install a readme folder inside the main game folder. In that folder there is a readme, very nicely compiled by Commonfactory in html format. It answers almost ALL questions you may have on this mod. Go there and have a look before posting here.

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
You're throwing pearls for svines.. That guy won't be happy unless the girls poop in his mouth.

It's kinda funny you never just put this thread on ignore on your main-account..
Instead you went full retard and created an alt-account you only use here... Did the dev fuck your boyfriend?

Just get the Monkey Mod and use the options that the Monkey Mod provides.

Did you try unchecking the Bloom in settings? Yea, it's a simple fix, but you'd be surprised how stupid some people are.
Besides, it's a well established fact around this game, that some GPU's have problems with the bloom effect, so just switch it off and see what happens.
Indeed, if there is a bloom setting and I didn't uncheck it, I'd feel stupid.
I can't remember though, it's been too long, but I'll definitely check next time I try.

4.10 star(s) 155 Votes