IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Still seems abandoned to me... The latest message was ages ago and not a sniff of anything since that ive seen. Shame :(

Reactions: DevSteve

nemojmeje111

Nov 14, 2017
Need similar game but with story. This game can't improve any further.
This is pretty bad bait lol. Dude made a proof of concept which can be expanded in any way possible, but probably grew out of it or gets sick when he realizes the amount of technical debt he left while learning to create games.

trappygappy

Jun 25, 2021
Hey guys I have a question. I use V10.1 because for some reason 10.4e will not let me unzip it. I want to use the mods and stuff though. Any advice?

Afyyyy

Sep 18, 2017
Hey guys I have a question. I use V10.1 because for some reason 10.4e will not let me unzip it. I want to use the mods and stuff though. Any advice?
if you can't unzip it maybe you don't have space OR your download is corrupt wasn't downloaded properly maybe try extracting in a different drive other then that the unzip thingy i never faced also winrar is like everyone uses for Zips so good luck

GoGom

May 13, 2019
Cmon guys! This is not serious! It's been over a year since the last update of this game, and the Abandoned status has not yet been assigned.

iloveredheads

Mar 10, 2020
i wouldnt wait something huge, but i cant understand why would someone say its abandoned, we got info a few months ago, that " The next update is getting closer " - maybe it will never come, but its too early to say that

4.10 star(s) 155 Votes