4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
People complaining about this game are the same people who are petitioning to get an easy mode to Dark Souls. Is this game hard? Yes. Is it rewarding? Oh yes.
its..not the same thing at all dude. This is a fap site, people looking for ballbreaking difficulty in a fap game are the exception in this case, which is why there are more posts about ways to manipulate the game than there are people expressing how great it felt to to spend 2 hours to at least put the tip in before she leaves in pain.

waxy123

Jan 4, 2018
its..not the same thing at all dude. This is a fap site, people looking for ballbreaking difficulty in a fap game are the exception in this case, which is why there are more posts about ways to manipulate the game than there are people expressing how great it felt to to spend 2 hours to at least put the tip in before she leaves in pain.
TBH I think the whole difficulty thing is what makes the game good. If I wanted a character creator thatI could fuck I would play any number of those illusion games. Slowly working through ugly girls to find that more and more of them meet my preferences makes the girls seem that much hotter. I understand wanting a quick fap but also understand the long build up

Sep 22, 2017
TBH I think the whole difficulty thing is what makes the game good. If I wanted a character creator thatI could fuck I would play any number of those illusion games. Slowly working through ugly girls to find that more and more of them meet my preferences makes the girls seem that much hotter. I understand wanting a quick fap but also understand the long build up
I believe that there is a difference between difficulty and tedium and SMA definitely leans on the side of tedium IMO.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: IXL and Yukemoto

xTheFreakx

Sep 1, 2020
AMEN!!!I mean unless you are into chicks stepping on your balls in heels while telling you you'll never touch their gummy hole but then 2 secs later says "Touch my gummy hole" only to do that and then says "DO NOT TOUCH MY GUMMY HOLE!" then by all means have your "Dark souls" difficulty because if guys truly wanted difficulty they would run the Thunder dome with their wives and gfs but no we just want to fap and go about our biz.

qeasy

Nov 23, 2018
this game is not difficult
it's extremely slow, tedious and frustrating
this is not difficulty, there is no skill involved, it's just pure luck and time to eventually maybe, just maybe, get somewhere

you can touch her ass and she instantly cums but touch her hips or thighs and you get fucking blasted into the wall from her sheer rage
you can spend 5 hours on this and still get girls that rage at your character merely existing in this world
and then they just leave, so you literally can't even rate them "honestly" because they're not there anymore
and god forbid she had a perfect body, you'll get hardlocked from that because you had to rate it "whatever i guess"

yes you can cheat it to make them never leave, but that's not really the actual solution, it's just bypassing the problem, you might as well just edit the save

genetic algorithm is cool, but it was never meant to be done manually, and time to get it to behave as you'd want usually is in dozens or even hundreds of generations, which in this game can take hours since a single girl can take at least 5 minutes when you're going for the speedrunning world records (unless you just skip rating some of the stuff)
you not only have to do just that, but also you have to put up with "el goblino girls" and bitchy bimbos that you'll inevitably get on the regular just because it needs to refresh the girls pool

also one bug thats very annoying, probably already been fixed internally or whatnot; when you change the ratings and tab out of the menu without accepting or saving, it loses all the ratings
it happens only once per girl, all you need to do is to tab twice but i constantly just miss it anyway and then lose almost fully rated board, that just makes me rage quit

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lac2021 and Parigar

boobthief

May 25, 2017
you can spend 5 hours on this and still get girls that rage at your character merely existing in this world
and then they just leave, so you literally can't even rate them "honestly" because they're not there anymore
and god forbid she had a perfect body, you'll get hardlocked from that because you had to rate it "whatever i guess"
I think you're supposed to dismiss / dispatch the models that don't match your preferences (appearance and attitudes) to teach the algorithm what you want (not spend time trying to win over models with incompatible attitudes in early stages).

You can rate the model at any time so if you can't remember their specifics just rate them earlier.

I like the challenge but for a fun experience I think it's essential to play with the in-game cheats on:

Forgiveness: Unconditional
Pain modifier: low
Annoyance modifier: low
Hero resilience: Infinite (more than two squirts!)

Reactions: romeo1512

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Has anyone seen, tested the released ?

Oct 29, 2018
Has anyone seen, tested the released ?
Yeah, it doesn't have career or single interview mode enabled, only the profile editor. You can use that to create a profile of what kind of model you're looking for and judging by the description it can start an interview off with ratings of the model according to how closely it fits the profile. The profile is saved as an image file in the save game directory.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Yeah, it doesn't have career or single interview mode enabled, only the profile editor. You can use that to create a profile of what kind of model you're looking for and judging by the description it can start an interview off with ratings of the model according to how closely it fits the profile. The profile is saved as an image file in the save game directory.
Indeed, I know, I had tried it, but was just asking if anyone else had.

You can copy the profiles you create, to the character folder and see them in the interview mode, but I think some of the items dont yet carry forward.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
hek yah. now we're talking

Sep 22, 2017
You can copy the profiles you create, to the character folder and see them in the interview mode, but I think some of the items dont yet carry forward.
I tried this and got a character that only vaguely resembles the face of the one I made in the profile editor. Body, hair, difficulty, and personality were all polar opposite of what I picked though. Based off that I'm fairly certain that it doesn't quite work that way.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
I tried this and got a character that only vaguely resembles the face of the one I made in the profile editor. Body, hair, difficulty, and personality were all polar opposite of what I picked though. Based off that I'm fairly certain that it doesn't quite work that way.
Like I said, some items dont carry over.

Reactions: DevSteve

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
I got the same error
Like I said, some items dont carry over.
Perhaps you should tell us how you do it? Step my step if you can.

• Angry
Reactions: DevSteve and IXL
4.10 star(s) 154 Votes