4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
That's something that I've been crossing my fingers for as well. As novel of an idea that "total immersion" is, I would be very happy to have a floating hand and dick. The stupid crab walk, while still hilarious, is a boner killer. Plus having the anger or pain meter shoot up because your knee brushed their thigh is annoying.
I would also like it if the hand auto-oriented itself to the body, kinda like how VaM does it. After all, there are few occasions where I want to karate chop a nipple.
Thats really only one way to resolve it, you can even make it 3rd person, while it kills immersion a bit for some, you can at least see the body touching the females. Trying to interact, with the hand, and then getting the warning of get your leg off her ruins the immersion way more. And yes, better auto orientation is something that would help. It has a weird system right now, that kinda works, but awkward.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Documents\TValle Games\Some Modeling Agency\Characters\v0.01
Choose girl that you don't want in your harem and delete her .png
How do you save the girl lol? I have the phone out but I can't save her. ( I tried pushing every button on the keybaord / mouse )

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
With regards to the Mod, is the one in the OP the latest version?

Maezz

May 19, 2020
Definitely looking forward to this one.

After several girl met, you really start to find the type of girl (if you take time to submit proper rating) that suit your preference.

Graphic are good I guess but the body and physic of the girl are just top tier, except for the dick that look like a spring sometimes.

Overall a really good game.

Reactions: Jackbite

Soksokcu

Jun 27, 2018
cool concept, gameplay is fine not terrible controls, needs a bit more dialogue it kinda gets boring after sometime

mouse84

Dec 18, 2017
Does anyone know how to make the girls willing to do consensual anal through the save editor?

I think I some how made them only want vaginal and oral somehow.

Zoonma

Apr 13, 2019
Some times I wonder if I am correctly rating. I am sure that if you find somthing you like, you rate it high and if you find something you don't like you rate it low. So somthing you really like are like 9-10's but it feels like somthing is broken when in the touching part where the girl likes it, but is screaming in pain and freaks out as the time time, i made sure to only touch the targeted area (well, that kind of passes for a girl IRL too I suppose with some of them, lol)

TallgeeseIV

Jun 27, 2018
Some times I wonder if I am correctly rating. I am sure that if you find somthing you like, you rate it high and if you find something you don't like you rate it low. So somthing you really like are like 9-10's but it feels like somthing is broken when in the touching part where the girl likes it, but is screaming in pain and freaks out as the time time, i made sure to only touch the targeted area (well, that kind of passes for a girl IRL too I suppose with some of them, lol)
The best way to rate in this game is to think of the 11-point scale for each rating like a spectrum, so 0 is intense distaste / disgust, 5 is average / indifferent, and 10 is insanely high preference. Here's what I use ...

0 - Insanely high distaste / Disgusting
1 - Very high distaste
2 - High distaste
3 - Moderate distaste
4 - Slight distaste

5 - Indifferent / Average

6 - Slight preference
7 - Moderate preference
8 - High preference
9 - Very high preference
10 - Insanely high preference / Flawless

I don't know if the dev reads posts here, but there's enough room to the right of the ratings bars to display the corresponding texts in the list above next to each rating as you change them.

If he were to add that, and make every rating start at 5 instead of 0, I think more people would have a lot easier time getting the game's body generation algorithm to progress efficiently.

KZRONALD

Jun 17, 2019
Monkey
Monkey is a mod for Some Modeling Agency.
Currently it has the following features:
  • Change the proportions of the current female character (scale, breasts size, buttocks size, etc.)
  • Dress/undress the female character (individual pieces of clothing can now be turned on or off)
  • Set and lock the values for the female and male character's emotions (can now be done individually)
  • Graphics settings can be adjusted (fog, ambient occlusion, bloom etc.)
Hotkey (default)
Function
M​
Toggles the visibility of the main window.​
L​
Toggles potato mode, which enables/disables all graphics settings at once.​
R​
Toggles the camera mode; in the unlocked mode you can view around without holding right mouse button.​
K​
Toggles the male character scale mode; in the scaled mode the male character will be scaled by 10% in the Y-axis which allows you to access female characters laying sideways on the desk.​

All hotkeys are configurable in the configuration file (BepInEx\config\monkey_configuration.xml).

Screenshot

View attachment 1395905

Installation

Simply extract the contents of the archive into the game folder.

Changelog

2021/09/09 - Version 1.0.0.0

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The mod doesn't work for me, every time i start the game a .txt show up in the files, it looks like a type of error

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
I don't even know what week I'm on, but I'm lvl 2.6 and all I see for the past 2 weeks are lvl 1 girls, guess my pool reset now.

EDIT : On the third week from when all I was getting were week 1s, I got a lvl 2 girl so I guess I'm just repeating the process, but is there some special pool on the side or have I lost the girls now completely that used to be lvl 4 and 5 previously ?

Last edited:

dactyl13

Jun 16, 2018
How do you save the girl lol? I have the phone out but I can't save her. ( I tried pushing every button on the keybaord / mouse )
I had the same issue working from an old save from an older version. I started a new game on the new version and that functionality starting working.

Reactions: dusty stu

TrashMando

Game Developer
May 14, 2020
This game just loves handing out L's. From the very inconsistent girls who get pissed off at everything, to my computer about to explode.

gubl

May 31, 2018
Does it support free camera roam? If it doesn't it seems big miss from dev as characters feature facial expressions that for the most POV poses can't be observed.

xTheFreakx

Sep 1, 2020
I can make them orgasm 3 times by poking or caressing their arm, but their "Horniness" meter never goes up? How in the is that possible? this should be called the "No Simulator" Someone please explain this to me :LOL: :mad:
78a9e16f59958cf728c4dd89115372c9.jpg

Last edited:

PirateKitty

May 17, 2020
Why my dick be hanging out of my pants all the time and why are all the models wearing white? Somebody haaalpp :unsure:
That part of the loading is mainly based on HDD speed. Sounds like yours is being hammered by something else while the game is still loading the assets. Are you on a slow laptop, maybe? Windows tends to do a lot of HDD related stuff and on slow laptops that can take forever for it to normalize, sometimes an hour or more.

mynameaaron

Jan 23, 2019
That part of the loading is mainly based on HDD speed. Sounds like yours is being hammered by something else while the game is still loading the assets. Are you on a slow laptop, maybe? Windows tends to do a lot of HDD related stuff and on slow laptops that can take forever for it to normalize, sometimes an hour or more.
Just extracted it into my SSD, it works now lol. Thanks!

4.10 star(s) 154 Votes