4.10 star(s) 154 Votes
Aug 1, 2019
Week 8 was terrible, it started alternating Lvl 3 and Lvl 1 girls and it's so jarring when the two are done interchangeably, really shows you the difference between beautiful, well mannered girls and ugly, stuck up hoes.

However in Week 9, I advanced to lvl 2.0 and I started getting lvl 4 girls, with lvl1 girls still coming every other visit. I wouldn't be that mad at lvl1 girls reappearing if they had some features I would like to add to the higher leveled girls, but they look worse than lvl 1 girls at the start of my playthrough and they seem like such a time waste so you just rush them to get to the higher leveled girls.

Damn, does this game have a lot of potential and I hope the dev doesn't squander it.
if you read the descriptions in the game menu, once you are level 2.x you have 2 separate pools (morning and afternoon) where your ratings don't relate to each other. I'm not sure how the game handles it when you get to 3.x (is that even possible?)

personally I didn't want to deal with multiple pools so I used the lock level option in cheats menu

Reactions: kristijanEX

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
if you read the descriptions in the game menu, once you are level 2.x you have 2 separate pools (morning and afternoon) where your ratings don't relate to each other. I'm not sure how the game handles it when you get to 3.x (is that even possible?)

personally I didn't want to deal with multiple pools so I used the lock level option in cheats menu
I'm pretty sure there is nothing about that in the game menu since I read everything, but if it was somewhere it would be in the locking levels explanation I'm guessing (EDIT : Yes it was, in my defense I don't cheat except that one time my character went limp after bussing twice and needed a third burst to make the girl cum), still I got alternating pools before I hit lvl 2, I was lvl 1.6 and still got those alternating morning and afternoon pools.

Last edited:

Torks11

Apr 17, 2020
This game is amazing! A lot of depth in the details, and rewarding outcomes. Although for me very, very difficult without the anger and pain cheats.

Reactions: OzB

xTheFreakx

Sep 1, 2020
I absolutely don't get this game. I ask to caress and then don't caress? where's my meter? is there any guide to this? Not to mention I barely bump into them and they act like I tackled them. They say "I like you looking at my breasts but you can't caress them? HUH? how the hell do you raise their horniness level? I also assume the "poses" is for sex. I'm so lost and frustrated

Last edited:

ThatCrew

Apr 20, 2020
I am with level 3 girls after a couple hours. Is it normal that they still won"t have sex ? or I just did something wrong ?

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
I am with level 3 girls after a couple hours. Is it normal that they still won"t have sex ? or I just did something wrong ?
Keep going, it will happen. Just keep being nice and be accurate with your review on each model.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
  • Change the proportions of the current female character (scale, breasts size, buttocks size, etc.)
  • Dress/undress the female character (individual pieces of clothing can now be turned on or off)
  • Set and lock the values for the female and male character's emotions (can now be done individually)
How do I use/enable these features?

(I already got the other hotkeys workiing, such as graphics and free-look)

NM. I was pressing M when there was no girl. Figured it out now :p

So my new Q is: does changing the features with the Mod somehow mess with the algorithm/rating system?

EG:
  1. a 1/10 looking girl walks in.
  2. I use the Mod to make her a 7/10. Rate her with the sliders as a 7 body. Hit 'send girl home'.
  3. Will the game remember her as being a '7' or a '1', as far as the algorithm is concerned?

((Talking about Monkey Mod))

Last edited:
Reactions: negrosuciox

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Using the 'save girl for single interview mode' in the save editor, where do I drop the girl.png to be able to use her in-game?

1632002534760.png

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
Pitoriex was kind enough to provide the sources - many thanks!!

From what I've seen he is using the BepInEx injector framework. Code is standard C#, and uses the monomod/harmonix to patch the various assembly (via reflection) and doorstop to preload the code. The real trick is to find the right things to patch. All the above becomes clear reading the code and is actually well documented on the web.

Never used Unity, but all game engines are similar. This game gives me a good enough reason poke around. You can download Unity and vscode/visual studio for free to write/debug.

Only have a few hours/week to spare, but happy to share anything I learn.

-T-

4.10 star(s) 154 Votes