4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

Dogless

Aug 17, 2017
The gameplay is broken. The girl scoring system sucks ass. Without cheats there's no movement. Also what's up with the funky hair colors. It's another thing you need to filter out through the broken rating system. Right now as it is, it's more pain than fun, but it has potential.

And on top of that it's the only game that's making my PC crash on regular.

Its a man.jpg Shirley and I are not amused.

Last edited:

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
So I got to Week 6 after the last 2 days of Week 5 forced me to rest/go home without any interviews. At the start of Week 6, my own level got up to 1.6 (first increase since middle of Week 2, when I got lvl 1.4), but my interview level, that is the level of girls that I interview has dropped from 3 to 1.

But I read the OP and found this :

" Next week you get even higher level girls, based on your ratings of level 2 girls and this whole cycle repeats, though every time a group of random level 1 girls show up to bring some new variety, maybe with some feature that was absent in your initial group "

So does that mean that the game just reset itself to lvl 1 girls for just a week (temporary) and it's not like a Groundhog day repeat system where you "beat" the game at lvl 3 and then have to repeat the cycle. I'm assuming the first thing, that is I will get new features that I liked from lvl 1 girls in my lvl 3 girls ecosystem when the week passes.

EDIT : Nvm got to the next week and it gave me Week 2 girls, which I guess it means that it reset my girls, but looking in the Cheats menu, it says that the best girls will be put in a super pool that I guess I will get access later on, maybe Week 10 ? I honestly dunno, just so I remember I'm on Week 7 Day 3 right now.

Last edited:

ragnor55

Nov 8, 2018
Playing around with the save data editor has made me realize that there's too many variables to control, which leads me to think that there should be more categories (makeup, tan) to help players rate more easily.

Here's some stuff I figured out. Thankfully, because each side (left and right) can be set differently, it's easy to figure out the difference and effects if setting to 1 and 0.

Hairstyles are limited between straight and curly versions, depending on your hair settings. For hairstyles: .1-.2 gives the single bang in front. .3-.4 gives you long hair with bangs. .5-.59? long hair, no bangs. .6-.7 bob haircut. .8 bangs, with helmet hair. Unfortunately, hairstyles are very limited atm. Gimme dem buns and ponytails anyday, and differing lengths should be a thing.

Softener settings for breasts and ass (jiggle) work with 1 being the firmest, and 2 being the most jello-ey.

Height displacement for chest positions breasts either high (1) or low (0).

Breast horizontal rotation determines separation 1 being wide apart, 0 being stuck together.

The reason why lip colors are odd, are because skin type is based off of RGB colors, which blend with the lip color. So if skin is pale blue, set red lip color, and the resulting lip color on the model is purple. Mix and match.

Facialdcals governs makeup which runs from a range of .12-.20. Note: .12 gives red blush. .15 vibrant blue eyeshadow, red blush. .20 cartoon style blue eyeshadow, intense red blush. Facialdecalsalpha sets the intensity.

You mave have noticed some of the models have delicious tan lines. I'm trying to figure it out between the texturer and color settings for the skin, with some results.

scaler settings for the legs and arms simulate musculature to some degree.

This game badly needs variables to control shoulder width, chest thickness, torso length, breast perkiness (shape).

I'm uploading the test model I used to test my changes on, note, the personality is a bit bugged and she's hypersensitive from trying to figure out which settings increase pleasure. So you might want to find a good base model personality during the game and swap, or swap appearance, etc. Cheers. Note: You can make her orgasm from slapping her tits or ass hard enough.

Elza Pirre.png

eryonwolf

Dec 13, 2018
Monkey
Monkey is a mod for Some Modeling Agency.
Currently it has the following features:
  • Change the proportions of the current female character (scale, breasts size, buttocks size, etc.)
  • Dress/undress the female character (individual pieces of clothing can now be turned on or off)
  • Set and lock the values for the female and male character's emotions (can now be done individually)
  • Graphics settings can be adjusted (fog, ambient occlusion, bloom etc.)
Hotkey (default)
Function
M​
Toggles the visibility of the main window.​
L​
Toggles potato mode, which enables/disables all graphics settings at once.​
R​
Toggles the camera mode; in the unlocked mode you can view around without holding right mouse button.​
K​
Toggles the male character scale mode; in the scaled mode the male character will be scaled by 10% in the Y-axis which allows you to access female characters laying sideways on the desk.​

All hotkeys are configurable in the configuration file (BepInEx\config\monkey_configuration.xml).

Screenshot

View attachment 1395905

Installation

Simply extract the contents of the archive into the game folder.

Changelog

2021/09/09 - Version 1.0.0.0

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Man, your mod is literally saving my game. So, any chance on making it hit pure sheer perfection by adding sliders for the female character`s sluttynes? I mean, make her enjoy absolutely everything and anything I do to her?

Mar 16, 2019
This game can truly be godlike with some tweaks. I would like to see some alternate positions/areas. The desk really needs to be lowered a little. And when you have the girl ramped up, it would be nice for it to open positions where she can lead, like cowgirl etc.

Reactions: kristijanEX

LDV

Jan 23, 2018
Honestly, this is basically those old illusion grope mini games. But done poorly, I even got myself trapped under the table somehow cuz i was trying to get close while crouched, and the collision pushed me under the floor or something.

I want to like the game, but there is quite a few problems with the way the game plays...
git gud lmao

• Haha
Reactions: boobthief
Jun 29, 2020
I like the game a lot. Idk what everyone else is talking about with their computers nearly blowing up from this game, get a different computer lol. The only thing i have to complain about is it being super hard to actually try and fuck someone.

Jeandidier

Mar 22, 2020
Monkey
  • Change the proportions of the current female character (scale, breasts size, buttocks size, etc.)
  • Dress/undress the female character (individual pieces of clothing can now be turned on or off)
  • Set and lock the values for the female and male character's emotions (can now be done individually)
Hotkey (default)
Function
M​
L​
R​
Toggles the camera mode; in the unlocked mode you can view around without holding right mouse button.​
K​
Toggles the male character scale mode; in the scaled mode the male character will be scaled by 10% in the Y-axis which allows you to access female characters laying sideways on the desk.​

All hotkeys are configurable in the configuration file (BepInEx\config\monkey_configuration.xml).

Screenshot

View attachment 1395905

Installation

Changelog

I cant use the mod. I'm probably stupid or smth, can someone explain me how to install/ use it ? I'm Begging u..

pitoriex

Apr 26, 2021
I cant use the mod. I'm probably stupid or smth, can someone explain me how to install/ use it ? I'm Begging u..
Simply extract the contents of the archive into the game directory and start the game normally.
Then use the hotkeys mentioned in my post to display the configuration window.

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
I like the game a lot. Idk what everyone else is talking about with their computers nearly blowing up from this game, get a different computer lol. The only thing i have to complain about is it being super hard to actually try and fuck someone.
If I can run the game on my 7 year old, integrated graphics card Toshiba laptop, so can they. It's like they've not heard of lowering the settings, mine is on Low for both the image and hair quality and my render scale is at 75%. If you need to prioritize something, I'd prioritize image quality over hair quality, which is already too high on low setting IMO with all the physics that are going on when girls move.

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
Week 8 was terrible, it started alternating Lvl 3 and Lvl 1 girls and it's so jarring when the two are done interchangeably, really shows you the difference between beautiful, well mannered girls and ugly, stuck up hoes.

However in Week 9, I advanced to lvl 2.0 and I started getting lvl 4 girls, with lvl1 girls still coming every other visit. I wouldn't be that mad at lvl1 girls reappearing if they had some features I would like to add to the higher leveled girls, but they look worse than lvl 1 girls at the start of my playthrough and they seem like such a time waste so you just rush them to get to the higher leveled girls.

Damn, does this game have a lot of potential and I hope the dev doesn't squander it.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Monkey
Hotkey (default)
Function
M​
L​
R​
K​

Screenshot

View attachment 1395905

Installation

Changelog

You have inspired me to give Unity a go to make a mod or game myself.

Reactions: DevSteve
4.10 star(s) 154 Votes