4.10 star(s) 150 Votes

ertoper

Nov 5, 2018
Did someone figured out if it is possible to have more than just one "favourite" look?
Well as example, I like tall Bimbo girls with a big ass and breast, abs, big lips and so on. But I also prefer some small chubby girls with big breasts too.
And sometimes I see some Girls in the game who are build very tight and sporty but still look sexy in my eyes. So I hope my problem is understandable. I have preferences in a varied of girls but still specific.
Or do I have to make severel game saves for each type of girl?

But still an awesome game. 10/10

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Did someone figured out if it is possible to have more than just one "favourite" look?
...Interestingly enough, I picked both majestic giantesses and sm0l shortstacks, and it did a decent job of sticking with both...
I got about half-and-half tall'n'sm0l, with their own feature "pools." I'd say yes, but it'd be an awful lot of testing to be sure.
Anyone know which slider in the save editor is girl height?
If I get around to it, I might try to "translate" some of the editor. I know enough Spanish to get the gist, but like I said earlier in the thread, it's not grammatically coherent, and many options are totally ambiguous, i.e., "buttock displacement" with six sliders, or all of the "f, e, d, c, b, a, aPlus" variables. :unsure:

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Using the Save Editor

Save file is located in Libraries/Documents/TValle Games/Some Modeling Agency/Save/v0.01 (1)
Drag and drop Default.sav to "here."
Make sure "Show hidden sections is clicked," box does not check. (2)
Models are shown by name. Select the one you wish to edit. (3) If you found the one you want in-game, keep skipping over models and saving before the next one to make sure she's the last one randomly chosen.

1.jpg

Both "Physical Appearance" (4) and "Personality" (9) fields don't matter: they're just the score you would have given them in the game.
Search field is the easy way to find specific variables, but keep in mind they are sometimes en español-ė́ . (5)

2.jpg

"Morpher" is the main body modification. "Body" (6) is fat percentage—which is largely invisible—and torso width. In my opinion, the skinnier models look unnatural. Hips and waists have their own values for size. I currently don't know just to what degree each of the other sliders shown affect appearance.
"Scala" (8) is height. The difference is quite extreme.

3.jpg

"Controller" (8) affects orifices. Low distaste means the model enjoys having orifice touched. Yes, I did second-guess its transliteration. Higher "anal virtual opening" appears to make the anus easier to make contact with, but even at maximum size, it's nearly invisible and almost entirely untouchable in the current version (0.5.0).
4.jpg

The top of "Human Trait" (10) seems to govern general behavior/expression. "Expresividad" is self-explanatory; "none" is not.
"gustoPor" (11) is what kind of man the model is interested in. Yes, you are reading that right: if you are on the spectrum, she may be more into you. Whether that is interpreted as player behavior would be pure speculation. Higher values yields higher F R I E N D S H I P through your two talk options.

5.jpg

For starting green bar, you can use this, also under Huma Trait:
View attachment 1308687
You can max it all and she will always start with a high green bar value before you even talk to her. You may want to use the cheat to max your youth/mature/muscles to get the best results in combination with these settings.

If you max all the consentPor and gustoPor you can max the green bar (to shield icon, max value) very easily at the start of an interview.
"ConsentCambiosPor" (12) may affect the limits of what she is willing to do in a single session. This does not include limitations conferred by pain or rage.
"Group" (13) is all the fun bits. "Privacy" may be a modifier of how willing she is to undress specific parts, and/or cover them with her hands. "Erogenity" and "Sensitivity" are likely pink bar and green bar, respectively, but I haven't tested this. I have yet to find a way to increase/decrease a model's actual physical interests. Your favorite gril may only like having her tibias slapped. In which case, I am sorry.

6.jpg

The Pain Game and Being Submissive and Breedable

It turns out, in Spanish, "dolor" (14) means pain. That makes more sense, in context. Importantly, setting "IntervaloDeGeneracion" to maximum appears to all-but erase that feeling, by setting the interval of its gain to an absurd value. With it at minimum, a model which does not normally experience frequent pain will begin to have her bar rise and she will be very vocal about it. (No longer seems to be true, as of 0.6.1. Pain is unavoidable, in testing.) Some models are extremely vocal (to the point of insanity) about certain things. If there's a quick fix, I don't yet know it. Personally, I recommend the MC be able to administer one Mentos® to each model, pacifying her for 2d4 rounds.
"Required Concent" (sic, 15) is how willing she is to play. Set all values to minimum and enjoy lowered inhibitions. She will undress without complaint, but this doesn't seem to affect "servicing."

7.jpg

Slider Scale Examples

Here are some examples of the scale of sliders, featuring Favorite Gril 1. Results may vary based on other variables.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Addendum: Tightness
The only purpose of the tightness stat is to impede penetration. "XTightnessEndurance" seems to be the resistance to tightness change (nothing to actually do with "endurance"), meaning a lower TightnessEndurance stat will make an orifice easier to loosen and thus penetrate. In testing, at max, you can finger her butt violently for over ten minutes and get nowhere. At minimum, it took about one-and-a-half minutes for her to stop mentioning how X her Y variable is.
But can we all appreciate the nuzzling mechanic?

Last edited:
Feb 28, 2021
Hello everyone! I tell you how to modify girls.

1. Start the game

2. Save the game

3. Exit

4. Opening
application ( )

5. Load your save into smaeditor (your save is located in: ...: \ My Documents \ TValle Games \ Some Modeling Agency \ Save \ v0.01 \ Default.sav)

6. Editing the data as in the image

7. Save each girl with such data using the "Save appearance" buttons - Ok and the "Save personality" buttons - Ok

8. Press the button "Download Default.sav" and replace this file with the one that you have in the folder with saving

Consider that the order of the girls on Monday is different every time, and so on every day. Therefore, it is better to save parameters for all girls on this day.

There is one nuance, all the same, the girl's rage rises along with pleasure.

Enjoy playing without Dark Souls mode))) screencapture-smaeditor-netlify-app-2021-07-20-14_28_36.png

Last edited:

maxdannis

Dec 20, 2020
"Expresividad" is self-explanatory;
Ok, I'll bite. I'm lost on this one. What does it do? I can use google translate as well as anyone, but "expressiveness" doesn't tell me much.

"gustoPor" (11) is what kind of man the model is interested in. Yes, you are reading that right: if you are on the spectrum, she may be more into you. Whether that is interpreted as player behavior would be pure speculation. Higher values yields higher starting F R I E N D S H I P. :)
This part is how she reacts on green bar to talk options, not the starting green bar. You can set one specific one like Humildad (humiliate: you are ugly) or Dinero (money: want to make some money?), Pervertidos (pervert: you wanna fuck?), etc. to prove that out. The settings don't matter happens until you use that talk option. I believe Musculosos (muscular), etc. may be a multiplier, or maybe an oddly named talk option as I haven't tested 100% of all of them individually. Jovenes (I think here in context translates to immature) is probably the smiley face ;-) talk option, but again, didn't test that one specifically. You may need to set your age/youth in cheats down for that to work.

For starting green bar, you can use this, also under Huma Trait:
1626791824400.png
You can max it all and she will always start with a high green bar value before you even talk to her. You may want to use the cheat to max your youth/mature/muscles to get the best results in combination with these settings.

If you max all the consentPor and gustoPor you can max the green bar (to shield icon, max value) very easily at the start of an interview.

Reactions: Chrathrard

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Ok, I'll bite. I'm lost on this one. What does it do? I can use google translate as well as anyone, but "expressiveness" doesn't tell me much.
She'll have a more expressive face. Presumably, at minimum, she'll have stoneface. At maximum, she's throwing up more emotes than a 16 18-year-old-girl.

Last edited:

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Well as example, I like tall Bimbo girls with a big ass and breast, abs, big lips and so on. But I also prefer some small chubby girls with big breasts too.
And sometimes I see some Girls in the game who are build very tight and sporty but still look sexy in my eyes. So I hope my problem is understandable. I have preferences in a varied of girls but still specific.
Or do I have to make severel game saves for each type of girl?

But still an awesome game. 10/10
https://f95zone.to/threads/some-modeling-agency-v0-5-0-t-valle.84955/post-6209946

Reactions: ertoper

PirateKitty

May 17, 2020
Added a couple tidbits to the post from the things I've noticed playing further or forgot to mention.

Important edit I forgot to mention, each pool is independent from the others. So you can work on different looking/behaving models at the same time. It's a bit hard to tell which pool you're working with if you don't give them distinctive looks, I think the game should be a bit more explicit about that. I think the only exception to this is the reserve pool of your best models.
Small addendum about the mutations/randomness of the models
The game doesn't usually make wild changes to values. It can happen, but it's rare. You do have to manipulate them towards what you want. If you want bigger breasts, you gotta start rating models whenever they have breasts a bit bigger for example. So it can become the base value for the next mutation and randomly show even bigger. This also works for personality traits, so if you see a model that is just slightly less angry than others, you can rate her anger a bit higher up. Do note that these changes will only show up when the pool level changes. The game pre-generates all ten models of any given pool and level. So if you're rating a batch of level 0 models of a given pool, your rates will only affect the level 1 of that pool, when the game makes 10 new models based on the previous 10.

Reactions: mrjohndoelawlz
4.10 star(s) 150 Votes