4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

Root228

May 4, 2017
1. Some models hate to be looked at. Not cut out of modeling with that attitude. Also, check if your Dong is out, some models aren't cool with Peter flying free. (At least not at first)

2. Slutty models will sometime move on their own. Try raising a models orgasm meter above half way and they might start auto sex.
Also if girls are very tight, should i made her orgasm meter above half or?

ozzielegend

Aug 14, 2016
This is not an update. This build has capabilities to ruin save games. Preview only.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What do you mean, "place your appearance characters into..."? I did the first step and get some folder structures for the autorating profile, but going into them, they're empty. What do I put into there? And where do you get monkey's sluttified personality from?

MeadPa

Feb 19, 2022
people, if anyone bothers with creating celebrities or just beautiful models, please share. That there are problems in the discord , that everything is very sad here in the topic

• Red Heart
Reactions: D0v4hk1n

Perelik

May 12, 2019
Hey I too have one question about BE mod. Last time (9.7 ver.) I cloud set Player max velocity to 4, now I dont see where i can set it to 4 and I am stuck at 2 , which in some cases dont do. Any help?

Buraki2

Jul 1, 2017
Hey I too have one question about BE mod. Last time (9.7 ver.) I cloud set Player max velocity to 4, now I dont see where i can set it to 4 and I am stuck at 2 , which in some cases dont do. Any help?
\BepInEx\config\f95.betterexperience.cfg

Code:
[VelocityControl]

## VelocityControl: max velocity value
# Setting type: Single
# Default value: 1
MaxVelocity = 2
in this file it seems you can increase it.

qwertyuq123

Dec 21, 2017
in this file it seems you can increase it.
Actually, it is max autosex-velocity. Autothrust's velocity is not exposed into config.

I cloud set Player max velocity to 4, now I dont see where i can set it to 4 and I am stuck at 2
In latest version, velocity has different velocity units. When I tested, I did not notice significant difference between maximal speeds. For now you cannot make it faster.

Next version will include optional patch to increase overall thrusting speed, and additional toggle to expand max velocity to fast-but-unstable numbers.

What do you mean, "place your appearance characters into..."?
You can get characters there or make your own with Phone tool

And where do you get monkey's sluttified personality from?
You can get them from Monkey plugin's Sluttify button.

urmum123

Feb 7, 2020
how do i make the male character invisible with a hotkay?, I forgot it completely

Last edited:

urmum123

Feb 7, 2020
How can i edit the volocity value of auto trhust, don't make any sence i can't reach the same velocity that i make with the mause

Vbrz

Sep 7, 2022
Monkey is currently in support mode, and I don't plan to add new features short term.

I don't want to discourage other modders, but when I looked at the profile system way back it was a mess. To this day, it is still buggy and I wouldn't go anywhere near this until the core issues have been addresssed.

What you are asking makes sense, but it gets complicated. The problem is not decoding the file or saving it; that is easy to solve.

The core issue is the dev decided to use a completely different classification system for profiles. There are no direct and deterministic transform between the gene system and the profile system.

I'll try to keep this non technical. Let's take race as an example.

Genes is what you save so that's the building block. There are no 'race' gene. The profile system has a hard coded representation of what an Asian looks like (ranges of values for skin tone, nose, mouth, eyes, and a ton more). To know 'how Asian' your model is, the game runs a bunch of very specific computation that transforms genes into an 'evaluation' model. Then this is compared to the hard coded model and scored using average Euclidian distance.

There are several problems with this. First there is no current way to take what you have as genes and make it the target. The target is computed and derived from code, it is not direct. Your perfect 'Eurasian' model would require defining the proper targets, computations and values.

Second, you cannot spawn your perfect Eurasian model because it would require writing the reverse transform setting the genes. There is actually some attempt to solve this in the code, but I think the dev stopped it when he realized how difficult that was.

This is not an unsolvable problem. With enough time and effort I'm sure something can be done that will 'mostly' work. But it is not as trivial and simple as people think. At least for me.

If I ever attack this problem, my approach would be to nuke this entire profile/rating system from orbit first. I believe Q somewhat went this road with BE, with the maintenance nightmare to pay for. No thank you :)

-T-
Dear Thora, thanks for detailed responce!
I believe that this complicated system with insanely-parameters is the pearl of the game, it enforces to play as intended, work toward the result and and thereby appreciate it.
The thing I'm thinking about is a simple switching of the ratings made by the game - the positions listed in the profile file, which can be easily readed with Your interface by adding json mods. This is not the solving of reverse problem, but direct. And I could do it (enormous effords), reading the model estimation (with Monkey from InterpretadorDeFemales, not genes!), and changing the profile (in game ver. 0.83) based on this interpretations. No hardcoding. But making it manualy is insane, and the possibility to dump the interpretations (or even just all the features shown in Monkey M-panel) into the text file would be great. The fields [Name], [Path] and shown Value seems to be enough. Having these values one could adjust the profile.png automatically (with py or somehow), and then use it in game to have higher ratings.

In short,
1) is it difficult to add the button/hotkey for refreshing and saving all shown in Monkey panel into text file (with [path] and [values])?
1b) save all the interpretaions from InterpretadorDeFemales with path and values?
2) is it possible to add the button/hotkey to reaload the profile_N.png into game, where N is the current (by interview day) group letter/number?
3) is it possible to load and apply safely profile during interview (in game it can not be done)?

PS Yep, it seems that mr. Q is very close. Almost here to touch and grip with his better_hands. Looking forward to it!

urmum123

Feb 7, 2020
I tried to accelerate the speed of the game with the cheat engine for the auto trhust and it turns out that the speed 0 works, it stops the game, but more than 1 does not help, if you put 100 it goes as if it were 1.

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
Dear Thora, thanks for detailed responce!
I'm sorry, I am having difficulty understanding what you are trying to do.

In general, if the game offers the features/variables you need, you can write a Monkey JSON for it. Things that are 'not' in the game requires me to write custom code and add support.

To my knowledge, there is no way to 'apply' a profile to the current model, nor a way to create a profile from an evaluation/interpretadores.

If the above is not sufficient, PM me directly with some more concrete example. I'll see if I can help.

-T-

HornyNarwhal

Nov 30, 2017
Thank you both for all your hard work so far, Thora and qwerty - combining both BE and Monkey has actually made the base game/genetics system usable and competent. Here's a couple of the results.

1684890727217.png Lashay Heang.png

Reactions: Cheroky

Sunabouzu

Aug 10, 2021
I tried to accelerate the speed of the game with the cheat engine for the auto trhust and it turns out that the speed 0 works, it stops the game, but more than 1 does not help, if you put 100 it goes as if it were 1.
Hey, i have a workaround for the Auto Thrust thing, i made a "macro loop" with the mouse wheel for the keyboard, can change speed too, check my first post ever lol.

4.10 star(s) 154 Votes