VN Ren'Py Abandoned Something Special [v0.1.13] [WonderGames]

2.20 star(s) 43 Votes

Lillyae

May 4, 2017
I legit thought my game was bugged in loop after last scene. I thought I messed up something and could only access 0.1 scenes but no it was full 0.5. Game is very short. Like demo short.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Story is still in buildup and content is pretty light (more still 0.1 as 0.5. looks like dev has just limited time to work on it and basically releases what he has finished in last week or two weeks as updates). If I remember right there was some animation in the bj scene in last update.

mrmcfappen

Sep 10, 2019
Amount of content is, more than appropriate to stated game version, which is 0.0.5. Seems like some either ignore it or mistake it with 0.5 and that's on them.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
so game just keeps looping after the blowjob? at least put an ending screen or something lol..
better then thinking its a bug..
other then that its a nice demo to show the concept of the game and I look forward to see how it grows.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I dont ask your idiotic idea :) Dont try to make sarcasm when someone dont ask it. I ask game has animations or not if you have answer and if you want help you can give basic answer. If you dont know then you dont talk like this. Go bother someone else.
Game is very short atm so you can actually find out pretty quick. Not sure anymore if last BJ was animated.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I dont ask your idiotic idea :) Dont try to make sarcasm when someone dont ask it. I ask game has animations or not if you have answer and if you want help you can give basic answer. If you dont know then you dont talk like this. Go bother someone else.
you have pm, my bright shinny friend ;)
and no, this game has no animations, if you mean at video as in some other games (milfy city, melody etc)
Game is very short atm so you can actually find out pretty quick. Not sure anymore if last BJ was animated.
i think it was only an images/frames loop

BeefyPrime

Oct 23, 2018
View attachment 442380

Overview:
What would you do if you woke up in a bed with a gorgeous milf? What if your memory is blank and you have no idea what happened yesterday? Well, welcome to Something Special the game. A mystery, a hero and a house full of gorgeous women, all is yours. The future lies ahead and every choice you make could change it. Enjoy!
Thread Updated: 2019-12-22
Release Date: 2019-12-22
Developer: Wonder Games
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Incest patch:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Lin: - - - - -
Mac(
v0.0.2): - -
Android(
v0.0.2): - -
Other:
COMPRESSED
Extras: FAN SIG -
Thanks to Xyze for the incest patch

View attachment 442386 View attachment 442388 View attachment 442390 View attachment 442392 View attachment 442393
You ever going to update the Android version? Its 2 behind...

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
I can simply say: Great. Please follow that path with the story. It intrigues me to meet the cousin of the MC and what will happen after the sister saw the scene with Tina. An art, beautiful (Especially the scene where the sister looks out from the bed to see the MC). My rating to this version 0.0.5 is 9/10

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
Here is my unofficial android port of Something Special [v0.0.6]

• Added Quick Menu
  • Added Hide Button
  • Added Transparent Textbox
  • Incest patch
Thanks to Abhai (for compressed version) and Xyze (for incest patch)

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Something Special [v0.0.6] [WonderGames] (689 mb rar pc source)
101 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
95 mb rar unofficial mac compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
Now we need mirrors, for people like me who don't have a big quota from Mega.
Btw, this game is amazing.

2.20 star(s) 43 Votes