VN Ren'Py Abandoned Something Special [v0.1.13] [WonderGames]

2.20 star(s) 43 Votes

JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
I assume the dev's first language is not English. The little I took away story-wise from the five minutes I played makes this a hard pass for me.

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
soo whats the incest part again? there is no blood related between MC & college parent friends
or who & how?

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
i did not get a single WTHI vibe from this...
Your mother died years ago, after your dad dies you are now going to live with your mom's best friend (because your dad's fourth wife threw you out of the house), who happens to have a neigbour who is let's say sexually quite liberated, she has two daughters, one of them is fit and outgoing, the other has self-esteem issues and is shy.

And you get NO WTHI vibe from this?
Rob, you are a great guy, but are you shitting me here?
It's the exact same set-up apart from the amnesia, which, judging by how the MC talks with the daughters, is already fading.

Last edited:

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
The premise sounds very familiar, but I will keep my hopes up with an open mind.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Seems like a wasted right, considering. ;)

:unsure: Going from the preview images alone I'd say I like SS' renders better, although the breasts on the 2nd picture do look weird.

It's been a while since I played WTHI and the art might have improved but I remember Katie's lips somehow looking worse after some updates. But hey, art, some character design and story freedom flaws (imho) aside WTHI is a pretty great game.

Btw, has there been more content with Fiona or Natasha? I actually really liked their visual(?) design.
Eh, to each his own I guess.

Natasha hasn't appeared since the party and I don't think she will and I don't even remember a Fiona.
I'd say if Natasha is the design you liked in WTHI our tastes in regards to the women in this game differs significantly.

worse renders??? wtf, do you have eyes? :oops:
Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one.

I think it's probably not the quality of the renders and more the actual design of the women. While not unattractive I really prefer those in WTHI by far.

Last edited:
Reactions: juanito

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
Natasha hasn't appeared since the party and I don't think she will and I don't even remember a Fiona.
I'd say if Natasha is the design you liked in WTHI our tastes in regards to the women in this game differs significantly.
Seems like it. Fiona was at the party too but she was a (very) minor character.

Reactions: botc76

RobZombi3

Donor
Oct 15, 2019
Just stumbled upon this. Considering version will wait for further releases but the pictures looks really lovely already.

Putted in the bookmarks.

Reactions: wondergames

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one.

I think it's probably not the quality of the renders and more the actual design of the women. While not unattractive I really prefer those in WTHI by far.

well everyday is another suprise...
just look at your sig with the game you are talking about and look at the renders in this game, you can't be serious can you? :oops:

it's like you wanna tell me this...

1.jpg

looks better than this with a serious face :unsure:

2.png

• Haha
Reactions: mrmcfappen

R2k22

Jan 15, 2018
This is quite proissing title. After knowing all ladies [for now] in this game im more than positive for this project. Annie looks kind off childish, but rest...good MILFs. Even the older doughter;) Nice pics, some sketch of script, tah willl introduce the whole to us. Im wondering, weill this game be sandbox-like or linear? Keep it up, waiting for update :D

Reactions: wondergames

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
so.. how does incest come into play here? from the comments the protag has no siblings, or blood relatives.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Personally really like this visual novel and can see it becoming a favorite. Great renders and girls are really hot/well made for me.
Also the game can do with a kinda sandbox feel .. for instance where you go to meet the sisters, creating a few images of the inside of teh house, where you click on rooms to enter will give it more of a game feel than just a linear feel, if the dev wants to create a more game feel environment.

Just clicking on the text bar "Go to sisters room" for instance do not unfortunately give a game feel more of a slight hindrance. I know as i implemented same style in RTP and it was not well received and rightly so...

Apart from that i really like this visual novel...

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
how it was presented from the start waking up in bed with no memory set my mind on this games own path..the similarities to WTHI later in did not occur to me because the game already had me thinking other shit...so no..i did not think it was a WTHI copy..many games have dead parents and moving in with friends..if you wish to connect them to WTHI and discount them thats your perogative..but i didnt..because the initial scenes set me off on this games own journey

2.20 star(s) 43 Votes