VN Ren'Py Abandoned Something Special [v0.1.13] [WonderGames]

2.20 star(s) 43 Votes

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I'm not understanding why the MC is such a total and complete asshole and douchebag. Nothing about what we know so far explains it. I think I'm done as I'm not able to control myself from being that way.
Last update was quite a pile of crap, does this one has a similar taste ? Can it be worse really!

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I just got a thought: Is the Dev frustrated in RL and is letting it out in his game?
I guess you can do it this way. Definitely better this way. :whistle:
Just sad that the quality of the story sucks, could have been good.

• Haha
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
This is even shorter. The next update is probably already such that the main menu will thank you and hope to return to the next update. :poop:
I started from a save beeing at the beginning of the stripper thing and i got nothing more that with last update, a blowjob from Megan and then the dialogue telling to go take Annie and go home and then it went back to the menu just as with last update.
Nothing more for me !!
Don't tell me that i have to restart that game just like last time because saves are incompatible.

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
I started from a save beeing at the beginning of the stripper thing and i got nothing more that with last update, a blowjob from Megan and then the dialogue telling to go take Annie and go home and then it went back to the menu just as with last update.
Nothing more for me !!
Don't tell me that i have to restart that game just like last time because saves are incompatible.
I had a little conversation with my mom in the bedroom after the nightclub and it became a shower scene and nothing more. I had such a memory that that shower scene was already familiar.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I am so sick of this Tina bitch taking up half of every update. She's the most annoying character but has the same amount of content as all other characters combined and none of the choices you make matter at all so there's no way to avoid her
Oh that Tina !!! what an anoying bitch, she is just here to give us some fap material the time we develop our relations with mom and sisters.
But as things are going now (down the drain) i guess we will get Tina as everyday meal!

With the last update i got the feeling that the dev was bored with his game and started to anything, compiling scenes that don't make sense like the ones in the museum and the club but now it's even worse, he just add a bathroom scene by reusing old material.
Now it's clear that he doesnt give a shit anymore and just tries to keep his game alive hoping to keep patrons and visibility on site like this one.

Reactions: Grelk
Jan 9, 2020
playing time 5 minute total ! load last save game give me 4 minute what i already play in previous update and 1 minute new shit !!!

Joshua3883

Feb 19, 2018
I am so sick of this Tina bitch taking up half of every update. She's the most annoying character but has the same amount of content as all other characters combined and none of the choices you make matter at all so there's no way to avoid her
I used to like red heads but this game has actually ruined them for me, I had to quit playing it all because of Tina.

Darkmessiah30

Jul 12, 2020
so from what ive read so far i have no need to download this game everyone is saying this game is a piece of shit and choices dont matter so i can watch this game go down the toilet and play other games i remember when this game was good at the beginning and choices mattered

Reactions: Crazymic79

Guss

May 26, 2018
so from what ive read so far i have no need to download this game everyone is saying this game is a piece of shit and choices dont matter so i can watch this game go down the toilet and play other games i remember when this game was good at the beginning and choices mattered
Download at your own peril, last couple of updates, took longer to download than it did to play.

2.20 star(s) 43 Votes