2.20 star(s) 43 Votes

TSL_JOK4R.

Mar 31, 2020
it's funny how short the updates are Lol

i didn't get mad for wasting my time i just laughed i got used to it :D

thats 100% the las time i'll even look at this game

luchy

Jan 6, 2019
its been a year sense my last comment on this game, and theres still no pussy? what a joke dude, theres a tease and then there is this game. its the last time im going to look at it, what a waste.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
so i was wondering if it was the thing i never want to see again or not and yes it is, the game with engrish, no choices and a sissy mc ^^ looking at the review asking for a new feature to give 0 star i'm amazed at ... is it called commitement when someone is doing shit and never stop ?

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
Or the comments.

HorizonD & GamleErik89 you are correct... I'll add at least another 10 updates to my waiting list before trying it again. Or maybe around 2024.
I'd say wait till 2024 at least. I think most people know my 5-7 years is a hyperbolic joke, but what makes it good is that it's sadly not far from the truth. :HideThePain: IIRC there is a whopping 15 minutes of main content in total right now. And out of that, there's two or three instances of (full)nudity, where the last one almost ended with sex, but one of the sisters/room mates cucked mc if I remember that scene correctly, or it was so lackluster I dont remember it as a proper sex scene.:unsure:

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
WTF with that game, it makes no sense, it's just some compilation of scenes that don't fit together most of the time.

The first day it was really good, much fun and the story was ok, but the second day everything went nuts!!
You were supposed to see Kate for breakfast and spend the day with Annie, but nothing like that even happened.
Kate comes in your room in the morning, Tina shows up and blows you, then you exit to go for the breakfast with Kate.
But at this moment it seems that the dev changed his plan or wasn't ready with the right scenes and replaced them with scenes made for another day. On your way to say hello to Annie, you meet again Tina and the crazy Aunt, then the dev forget about Annie and Kate and you go see your Mom for some movie !!!
Then in the evening things seemed to go back to normal as you go to the pool to see Kate, but once again it goes nuts and you see Annie waiting for you explaining about decorating the pool for you, but she wasn't supposed to know !!
Then Kate doesn't come but Tina shows up and fucks you.

All this to show you that this game has no real story neither logic, the dev assembled some bunch of scenes that were ready without giving a shit about any continuity. And for the pool, i guess he switched Kate for Tina to be able to give us a more sexual event with a real fuck that would have been impossible with Kate at that moment.

Then later he get rid of Tina, maybe because his patron found her annoying, the same with the Aunt that disapear without any trace for a while.

It's a shame because the women are really beautiful, the animations are good, the scenes are funny and sexy, the writing is good, the renders are of good quality but it's a mess without logic.
It looks like a guy has made a bunch of funny and sexy scenes and tries to bind all this toghether with a poor glue thinking that people won't mind, as some drinker says " Nahh, it will be fine" !!

Last edited:

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Now i get it the title is about how the MC is special... a special kind of retard i mean just look how he talks. I've seen plenty of dumb MCs but he just takes the cake, not in a league of his own but a damn universe.
Yeahh a total jerk, saying one thing doing anotherone, always grumpy, impolite, starting fights with no reasons and so on...
Most of the time, especially in the two latest updates it was completely nuts.
I have never seen any MC who behaves like such an asshole. In the museum it was ridiculous and after the museum scene, we have some out of this world scene, completely out of place in this story, it must be a dream because if it's not, the dev must be ready for the sanitarium!!:oops:
In another message i tried to explain how this story was a mess, but the content of the two latest updates is a huge step forward to insanity!!:ROFLMAO:
I think that the dev doesn't give a shit anymore and just makes some scenes just because he had fun to make them.
I can be OK with it, but just warn us so we can avoid headaches and a red and painful forehead after multiple facepalms!

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
The MC personality took a complete 180 turn after the last few updates and it took a turn for the worse. Did the developer just give up on this game, or do they give no flying you know whats anymore?

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
The MC personality took a complete 180 turn after the last few updates and it took a turn for the worse. Did the developer just give up on this game, or do they give no flying you know whats anymore?
The last updates content was really just anything, the MC seems to be always pissed, hates everybody and behaves like a dick.
I guess the dev is quite bored and just makes some scenes where the MC doesn't care anymore.
If fact it's even worse, after replaying slowly the content of the two last updates, you can see that the MC is slowly falling into real madness.
That guy is really sick in his head, a real psychopath, totally obsessed by his sister Annie, in the last scene he doesn't even seem able to talk normally and acts like a jalous creep. If that guy doesn't see quickly a psychiatrist, something bad is going to happen soon.
The two last scenes were not funny at all, in fact i felt uneasy, like watching someone drowning in madness.

It's a shame because there was some really good scenes in that game but always with a sarcastic side.
Having fun by creating some good scenes is one thing but making a good story is another one and i start to believe the dev is not really interested in this.

Last edited:

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
This game went from having potential to a pile of garbage. Literally sweet FA happens in any of the pointlessly short updates. If the MC's lucky he'll get a blowjob from one of his relatives in twenty years

This is one Patreon page I'll NEVER subscribe to. I don't pay for garbage

2.20 star(s) 43 Votes